Star Trek takes PC to new extremes, even for Hollywood

I'm so sick of seeing black scientists and female commanders in movies when in real life such creatures are almost non-existent.

Star Trek takes PC to new extremes, even for Hollywood

jan 17 2018 Those of you (most of you) who haven't been watching the new Star Trek series, Star Trek Discovery, are missing out on a entirely new level of political correctness. The show features a black female protagonist named Michael; her boyfriend, a Klingon disguised as a Muslim-Arab security officer; an obese female cadet who is a genius in all areas of science; and a gay couple, one of whom is black and possibly also hispanic.

But that isn't enough for SJWs. They actually worry that the black gay character, who is also hispanic, is not visibly hispanic.

I’m very surprised that you watched Start Trek.
I thought you only watch movies like this one called Disierto.

Desierto - Wikipedia

Sam (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) is a merciless, rifle-toting vigilante who, with his faithful but vicious Malinois, Tracker, hunts for rabbits near the border and notices the group trespassing (illegal immigrants); with the help of Tracker and the use of his M1 Garand rifle, Sam kills most of the group.

Note that the OP is neither a scientist nor a leader of any sort.

it really is. There's always such anger, such....random hatred. Like they're just pissed off all the time and looking for an outlet, any outlet, to go off on.
I Mean, Star Trek? Really?
When did conservatives become such fragile little snowflakes that a TV show would have them shitting their drawers is mascara smearing hysterics? At this point even 'Cucks' are telling them to sack the fuck up.

If Star Trek did NOT have these PC characters then you llibs would be the ones howling. THINK, white-hating racist.

Do you need a safe space, snowflake....where the mean imaginary characters about a fictitious sci-fi universe can't hurt you?

Or do you just want to sack the fuck up?

Forum List

Back