Standing together against terrorists

Anytime you seek a Tommy taint thread you know it's going to be like a train wreck that got sucked into a sink hole followed by a meteor impact.

France church attack: Muslims attend Mass - BBC News
Probably not coming to a screen near you anytime soon.
I counted 4 towelheads, fucking 4 and you want this to be news?
Perhaps you could get somebody to read you the story ?

I know, it said 2000, still hate islam and this makes no difference.

1 billion muslims in the world, lets say very conservatively that 1% are violent radical, that means we still have only 9,999,900 left to kill before we are safe from mass shootings and planes flying into buildings. Whew I feel better.

As an atheist, I would be sentenced to death in about a dozen muslim countries if I spoke my mind. Now tell me, what kind of mentally disturbed non-muslim fuck sits around and defends islam? are you muslim?

1 billion muslims in the world, lets say very conservatively that 1% are violent radical, that means we still have only 9,999,900 left to kill before we are safe from mass shootings and planes flying into buildings. Whew I feel better.

As an atheist, I would be sentenced to death in about a dozen muslim countries if I spoke my mind. Now tell me, what kind of mentally disturbed non-muslim fuck sits around and defends islam? are you muslim?
Do you drive a car? Because you have a million times higher chance of dying in a car crash than from terrorism. Or of getting murdered by a white Christian. Why aren't you terrified of cars or white people?

You have to be mentally ill to be a mooselimb. In order to defend the sick cult of slavery, death and conquest you have to be either a complete blithering imbecile, or a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath.

In other words... a libturd.

I do wonder what Muslims have to do in order to break through the ignorance.

Surely people of all faiths, and none, have too work together to defeat terrorists ?

How else are you going to defeat Isis ?

Do you drive a car? Because you have a million times higher chance of dying in a car crash than from terrorism. Or of getting murdered by a white Christian. Why aren't you terrified of cars or white people?

irrelevant, I never said I lived in fear of dying from terrorism, I am making the point that muslims are trash and nothing to be embraced.

On your point, if I did choose to live among muslims where they have numbers, damned right I would fear for my life, they kill at the drop of a hat.

Surely people of all faiths, and none, have too work together to defeat terrorists ?

All we had to do I the west was not let them come over here, and stay out of their yard. That way I don't really give 2 shits what Isis does, it would be a muslim problem. I have no interest in helping the mentally ill muslims out of their predicament

irrelevant, I never said I lived in fear of dying from terrorism, I am making the point that muslims are trash and nothing to be embraced.

On your point, if I did choose to live among muslims where they have numbers, damned right I would fear for my life, they kill at the drop of a hat.
Next time a Muslim dies fighting for your freedom, I hope you'll at least refrain from calling them trash.

Kill them, kill anyone that supports them (you best be careful) kill anyone that harbors them....when another steps up....kill them

Next time a Muslim dies fighting for your freedom, I hope you'll at least refrain from calling them trash.

Just when the fuck have muslims thanked us? Iraq wasn't about my freedom anyway, Iraq was never a threat to me.

Islam is garbage, no two ways about it.

Just when the fuck have muslims thanked us? Iraq wasn't about my freedom anyway, Iraq was never a threat to me.

It mist be hard to live under so much fear and hatred. Best of luck to you.

Kill them, kill anyone that supports them (you best be careful) kill anyone that harbors them....when another steps up....kill them
Thats a fag packet strategy. How can you defeat them if you dont have the support of the wider Muslim community ?

It mist be hard to live under so much fear and hatred. Best of luck to you.

I just said I don't fear, because I choose to not live in a muslim majority community, can you keep up? A little slow I see.

The fact is that Islam wants to take my freedom, not defend it. If I publish a mohammed cartoon they want to kill me, if I dare to be a public voice against islam they want to kill me, just by virtue of being non muslim the radicals would kill or enslave me. Sharia is all about suppression of me, it existed long before I came along, so you see the institutional hatred muslims have for me demands only one rational reaction, that I hate them back.

Thats a fag packet strategy. How can you defeat them if you dont have the support of the wider Muslim community ?
nukes

Forum List

Back