Standing together against terrorists

As an atheist, I would be sentenced to death in about a dozen muslim countries if I spoke my mind. Now tell me, what kind of mentally disturbed non-muslim fuck sits around and defends islam? are you muslim?

You have to be mentally ill to be a mooselimb. In order to defend the sick cult of slavery, death and conquest you have to be either a complete blithering imbecile, or a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath.

In other words... a libturd.

Yeah, it's not like any Christian ever tried to conquer anything...

France church attack: Muslims attend Mass - BBC News
Probably not coming to a screen near you anytime soon.

Big whoop. While a nice gesture it does nothing to stop terrorists.
How do you know it wont ? Why do you denigrate an honest effort to make a change ?

Because we have nearly 3000 years of evidence that shows us that it doesn't work. Making nice is only that, making nice. Defeating terrorism is a long, dirty business. It takes commitment on a scale that progressives simply can't understand. And that is doing it the slow minimally violent way. To defeat terrorism you have to defeat their culture. That takes generations. Or, you can simply eradicate the whole group (the preferred methodology for progressives throughout time) but the problem with that is you end up killing 90% innocent people.

I counted 4 towelheads, fucking 4 and you want this to be news?
Perhaps you could get somebody to read you the story ?

I know, it said 2000, still hate islam and this makes no difference.

1 billion muslims in the world, lets say very conservatively that 1% are violent radical, that means we still have only 9,999,900 left to kill before we are safe from mass shootings and planes flying into buildings. Whew I feel better.

As an atheist, I would be sentenced to death in about a dozen muslim countries if I spoke my mind. Now tell me, what kind of mentally disturbed non-muslim fuck sits around and defends islam? are you muslim?
Do you drive a car? Because you have a million times higher chance of dying in a car crash than from terrorism. Or of getting murdered by a white Christian. Why aren't you terrified of cars or white people?

irrelevant, I never said I lived in fear of dying from terrorism, I am making the point that muslims are trash and nothing to be embraced.

On your point, if I did choose to live among muslims where they have numbers, damned right I would fear for my life, they kill at the drop of a hat.
Next time a Muslim dies fighting for your freedom, I hope you'll at least refrain from calling them trash.
Muslims have no understanding of real freedom, they detest it. Shit for brains

1 billion muslims in the world, lets say very conservatively that 1% are violent radical, that means we still have only 9,999,900 left to kill before we are safe from mass shootings and planes flying into buildings. Whew I feel better.

Do you drive a car? Because you have a million times higher chance of dying in a car crash than from terrorism. Or of getting murdered by a white Christian. Why aren't you terrified of cars or white people?

Because cars don't organize and plot to murder and hate for ingrained cultural reasons? :dunno:

Because cars don't murder and hate for ingrained cultural reasons? :dunno:
We don't know that. It's fully possible that, like Muslims, .0000000000000000001% of the world's car population also has terrorist leanings.

You have to look out for those crazy refrigerators as well according to John Kerry.

You have to look out for those crazy refrigerators as well according to John Kerry.
Man you guys are really clinging to that one aren't you.

Because cars don't murder and hate for ingrained cultural reasons? :dunno:
We don't know that. It's fully possible that, like Muslims, .0000000000000000001% of the world's car population also has terrorist leanings.

I'll excuse you from logic and reason for the sole reason that you actually believe objects are evil unto themselves.

Maybe all those VW diesels could be shown to have INTENT on emissions cheating. Could be possible. Right? Maybe they got sick of being blamed for stuff. Maybe the engineers are just as shocked as we are..

if you have no fear, you have no brain, but alas you are a liberal...

Not hard at all, I do everything I desire, must suck to be so dumb and have to live like that, how do you do it? well good luck living with low IQ

After the regressives tried to wipe out all the imbeciles through eugenics and forced sterilizations in the 1920's they realized they would have eliminated their own voting base.

So they changed their tactics, started calling retards "special" and subsidized them through massive welfare spending.

Tommy taint would have starved to death years ago if he had been born in a mooselimb country.

to correct the presumptuous dick and his lies, about 5% of the muslim world supports ISIS, that amounts to 50 million people who would love to behead you

Support for ISIS in the Muslim World – Perceptions vs Reality
Thats a crazy statement to make based on that survey. What does support actually mean ?

holy crap, I can't believe this, 'what does support actually mean'? get a damned dictionary, figure it out

It is not crazy you moron, 5% of a billion is 50 million

Because we have nearly 3000 years of evidence that shows us that it doesn't work. Making nice is only that, making nice. Defeating terrorism is a long, dirty business. It takes commitment on a scale that progressives simply can't understand. And that is doing it the slow minimally violent way. To defeat terrorism you have to defeat their culture. That takes generations. Or, you can simply eradicate the whole group (the preferred methodology for progressives throughout time) but the problem with that is you end up killing 90% innocent people.

You're assuming the left has an interest in defeating terrorism.

If terrorism's main source of recruits and support were Arab Christians who used their oil wealth to try and destroy Israel, kill all the queers in the world, put ninja suits on all women, undermine and destroy western values and the capitalist free market the bed wetters would be making excuses for Eric Rudolph to this day.

Forum List

Back