"Stand your ground" doesn't apply!

So says Zimmerman's lawyer! Who else thinks he's throwing the local PD under the bus? If it doesn't apply, they look even stupider for not at least taking him in for questioning and drug and alcohol testing.

Zimmerman's lawyer: 'Stand your ground' doesn't apply in Trayvon Martin case - CNN.com

So despite the evidence our Idiot N Chief still calls it racism, The president is the POS here.

And, of course, you can point out where President Obama called it racism?

Now, I call it racism. What do you call it when the shooter refers to the murder victim as a "coon"?

Tell me, honestly, what do you think the public outcry would be if an armed black man pursued an unarmed student, shot him and then wasn't arrested? (and not because they just haven't caught him yet...before ya'll trot out the false equivalences again)

Everyone wants justice done. How can that occur if the man hasn't been arrested or hasn't been divested of the murder weapon?

I can, He chimed in that his son could be that color. VERY OBVIOUS

I don't know why we would even bother with a trial in this case. Don't consider any of the evidence, a black kid is dead and that's all you need to know.

Is the only right Zimmerman had was to get his head bashed in with a full soda can?

Even if Zimmerman did kill Treyvon Martin and the evidence proves murder (so far it doesn't) that still does not mean that the murder was racially motivated.

So many people are arguing from emotion, or ignorance or both. I don't know for sure how things went down, and living in Orlando, 5 miles from Sanford, I've been hearing about this case from about 3 or 4 days after it happened.

It is my opinion, based on what I've heard that Zimmerman, if and it's a huge "if", he even has to go to trial wil be found innocent. That will be embarassing to a whole lot of people. Not just here, but in Sanford, in the state of Florida, the mainstream media, and most deliciously, Al "the Race Pimp and Media Whore" Sharpton.

So says Zimmerman's lawyer! Who else thinks he's throwing the local PD under the bus? If it doesn't apply, they look even stupider for not at least taking him in for questioning and drug and alcohol testing.

Zimmerman's lawyer: 'Stand your ground' doesn't apply in Trayvon Martin case - CNN.com

So despite the evidence our Idiot N Chief still calls it racism, The president is the POS here.

Now, I call it racism. What do you call it when the shooter refers to the murder victim as a "coon"?

Tell me, honestly, what do you think the public outcry would be if an armed black man pursued an unarmed student, shot him and then wasn't arrested? (and not because they just haven't caught him yet...before ya'll trot out the false equivalences again)

Everyone wants justice done. How can that occur if the man hasn't been arrested or hasn't been divested of the murder weapon?

The man's weapon was taken by police the night of the incident. Why won't you people READ the evidence before spouting off like ignorant children?

I don't know why we would even bother with a trial in this case. Don't consider any of the evidence, a black kid is dead and that's all you need to know.

Is the only right Zimmerman had was to get his head bashed in with a full soda can?

Even if Zimmerman did kill Treyvon Martin and the evidence proves murder (so far it doesn't) that still does not mean that the murder was racially motivated.

I really think you should educate yourself on the FACTS of the case. Zimmerman was absolutely racially motivated...calling blacks "coons" gave him away...that and his habit of calling the police every single time someone with a touch of melanin walked through the neighborhood.

I really think you should educate yourself on the FACTS of the case. Zimmerman was absolutely racially motivated...calling blacks "coons" gave him away...that and his habit of calling the police every single time someone with a touch of melanin walked through the neighborhood.

You must have a different definition of the word "Fact" that the rest of the world is unaware of.

The lawyer said that because the stand your ground rule doesn't apply. Zimmerman was attacked and he defended himself.

Liberals don't believe that a 6'2", 200 lbs. black man can cause any harm armed with a full bottle of iced tea.

Not to mention that lethal bag of Skittles candy.

Why poor Zimmerman only had a GUN, an arrest record and a history of violence and of calling 911. He called the kid a "fucking coon" and said 'they always get away with it'. He chased the kid and the kid (hopefully) defended himself.

But still, you're right that a mere GUN is no defense against a Skittles crazed kid!

The man's weapon was taken by police the night of the incident. Why won't you people READ the evidence before spouting off like ignorant children?

Even if they did, with his record, this man should not have been able to get a legal gun or a concealed carry permit. But, as usual, the rabid right wants to make it easy for criminals and the mentally ill to get and use guns against innocent kids, minding their own business, walking to their dad's house.

No matter how hard you rw's try to excuse this, Zimmerman stalked and killed an unarmed kid.

And, no matter how you deny it, you're excusing Zimmerman's actions for the same reason he wasn't arrested at the scene - because the dead kid is black.

You must have a different definition of the word "Fact" that the rest of the world is unaware of.

Nope, just you apparently...

Did George Zimmerman Complain About ‘F*cking C**ns’ In 911 Call Before Killing Trayvon Martin?

George Zimmerman's Long, Lonely War Against Black Youths Doing Things

Nope, just you apparently...

Did George Zimmerman Complain About ‘F*cking C**ns’ In 911 Call Before Killing Trayvon Martin?

George Zimmerman's Long, Lonely War Against Black Youths Doing Things

You quote two garbage left wing blogs on something that the rest of the media agrees cannot be established for certain.

Educate yourself.

The lawyer said that because the stand your ground rule doesn't apply. Zimmerman was attacked and he defended himself.

Liberals don't believe that a 6'2", 200 lbs. black man can cause any harm armed with a full bottle of iced tea.

Martin weighed 200lbs? WHERE is THAT stat from?

And was a football player. That too has been left out of the media. I'll find it for you.

You quote two garbage left wing blogs on something that the rest of the media agrees cannot be established for certain.

Educate yourself.

LOL..one with the actual audio...you can find the same thing at CNN and the other was a blog about people who actually went and pulled 9/11 tapes from other times Zimmerman had called the police about people where were walking while black...including a "7-9 year old" boy.

I have found a wide range of stats for the victim. Everthong from 6 feet tall to 6 feet 2 inches, and everything from 160 pounds to 200 pounds. Every article that mentions it at all agrees that he was a football player. He was no frail little baby faced 13 year old that his picture portarys him as in the media.

And was a football player. That too has been left out of the media. I'll find it for you.
Those photos were from the south florida youth football league, not his high school ... no indication at what age they were taken.

I have found a wide range of stats for the victim. Everthong from 6 feet tall to 6 feet 2 inches, and everything from 160 pounds to 200 pounds. Every article that mentions it at all agrees that he was a football player. He was no frail little baby faced 13 year old that his picture portarys him as in the media.

He doesn't look frail in any picture I've seen. He does have a baby face.

His nickname was 'Slimm'. From reports I've seen he was tall and skinny. Police report from the scene describes him as 6', 160 lbs. I don't know if that's a guestimate or not; other reports put him at closer to 140 lbs. The only place I've seen him described at 200 lbs is on posts here.

When the autopsy is released, we'll have an accurate height and weight.

Forum List

Back