Stand Up For Disenfranchised Voters!

Yeah well, like anybody with half an active brain cell gives a shit what Polly the Trolling Parrot says. Assuming she says anything at all. Her keyboard apparently has only three keys - "Ctrl", "C" and "V".

But I'll be sure to have a supply of tissues and saltines handy, just in case. ;)

I'm sure PC will have a response to that, as soon as she finds that response on another site. :lol:

Yeah well, like anybody with half an active brain cell gives a shit what Polly the Trolling Parrot says. Assuming she says anything at all. Her keyboard apparently has only three keys - "Ctrl", "C" and "V".

But I'll be sure to have a supply of tissues and saltines handy, just in case. ;)

I'm sure PC will have a response to that, as soon as she finds that response on another site. :lol:

Be nice now, it takes time to scroll through all those blogs looking for just the right snippet to copy and paste out of context. She's already proven reading comprehension isn't her strong suit, maybe that's why it never makes much sense. :lol:

That is not my quote.

It is TM that you are criticizing.

Uh, no. You don't get to tell me who I'm criticizing. That may be how it works in passive aggressive troll hack land, but I live in the real world.

I was replying to TM in the context of her observation about YOU.

See? That's how you give your true opinion on the internet. Not with dishonest copy and paste passive aggressive bullshit, but by coming right out and saying I think you're a dishonest, ignorant trolling hack who wouldn't know an independent thought or be able to read an original post in context if your life depended on it, let alone write one.

And now you know.

Now I'm going to stop feeding the troll.

Have a nice day. :D

Take heart goldcatt, Polly wanna Clue just isn't smart enough to recognize when someone is infinitely more intelligent than she on any given subject...No doubt this thread will later be referenced by her as PROOF that you don't care about democracy and disenfranchised voters. :lmao:

I just wanted to be sure you were on the record opposing democracy.

:trolls:

Oh, wow! Another me-too post...glad to see you keeping your suck-up creds.

Uh, no. You don't get to tell me who I'm criticizing. That may be how it works in passive aggressive troll hack land, but I live in the real world.

I was replying to TM in the context of her observation about YOU.

See? That's how you give your true opinion on the internet. Not with dishonest copy and paste passive aggressive bullshit, but by coming right out and saying I think you're a dishonest, ignorant trolling hack who wouldn't know an independent thought or be able to read an original post in context if your life depended on it, let alone write one.

And now you know.

Now I'm going to stop feeding the troll.

Have a nice day. :D

Take heart goldcatt, Polly wanna Clue just isn't smart enough to recognize when someone is infinitely more intelligent than she on any given subject...No doubt this thread will later be referenced by her as PROOF that you don't care about democracy and disenfranchised voters. :lmao:

I just wanted to be sure you were on the record opposing democracy.

:trolls:

Seems to have netted you three and a half (bert-boy is the half).

Forum List

Back