Stance on Gay Rights/ Marriage

Marriage is a religious ritual and government should have no place in anyone's union; ditch all of the asinine tax code that is related to a union or the presence of children in that union.
The bureaucrats shouldn't be involved in a matter that could be done much better by an attorney who could provide protective legal services to deal with a later parting of the ways.
Consensual polygamy should also not be any business of government.

I am tired of the " in your face" activities of gays in General.

Except for Marde Gra care to name a place that has a sexual parade with naked men and women fornicating and sexually grab assing?

I do NOT want to see sexual kissing be it a man and a woman or 2 people of the same sex. I do not want to see sexual grab ass by anyone either. It is unacceptable behavior in public spaces. As is nudity and sex in parks.

I don't want children exposed to condoms or other left overs from sex in their parks or play areas. And generally speaking those things are left by gays predominately ( males to be specific).

bold-oh please, you are just a fucking prude( and i am not talking about sex in parks) Go the fuck away.

Underline-Oh so you know its gay's who leave condoms? Are you trolling parks for gay men who ditch their used condoms? Do you pick them up and keep them as "evidence".

Shut up.

Wow...

Someone speaks their mind and you show severe intolerance.

Good job.

In the end, a society has to define itself somehow.

If that means defining marriage, then society has to decide to what purpose.

its icky.....

LOL! I should have added..."that will stand up in court" ;)

at one point i had three things that made people against gay's.
I can't remember the third so its 1) Religion, 2) Icky. Thats it.

As you can see it tends to be a blend of both.

So i've decided to play it at their game. They want equality, ok i dont want to hear, see, or even have a hint of religion out in public. No hats, no medals, no praying. I dont want my child subject to that.

And no i am not defending sex in public or nudity, so dont bother with that hack response. ( not you Seawatch)

I'll support this compromise if it includes removing bibles from court, God from money and the pledge and the anthem.

Except for Marde Gra care to name a place that has a sexual parade with naked men and women fornicating and sexually grab assing?

I do NOT want to see sexual kissing be it a man and a woman or 2 people of the same sex. I do not want to see sexual grab ass by anyone either. It is unacceptable behavior in public spaces. As is nudity and sex in parks.

I don't want children exposed to condoms or other left overs from sex in their parks or play areas. And generally speaking those things are left by gays predominately ( males to be specific).

You want sex? Do it in a private place. Do not do it in a public place. It is not any of my business what you do with another consenting adult in private. It most assuredly IS my business what you do in PUBLIC spaces and areas.
When was the last time you went to a Gay Pride Parade? Because what you describe, I've yet to see.

bold-oh please, you are just a fucking prude( and i am not talking about sex in parks) Go the fuck away.

Underline-Oh so you know its gay's who leave condoms? Are you trolling parks for gay men who ditch their used condoms? Do you pick them up and keep them as "evidence".

Shut up.

My thoughts exact... Even though I am gay, I don't go to the park and leave condoms for children to find... and Marde Gras is only a gay festive? GTFO with that shit, last time I checked, Marde Gras is not a gay function

Shut up.

My thoughts exact... Even though I am gay, I don't go to the park and leave condoms for children to find... and Marde Gras is only a gay festive? GTFO with that shit, last time I checked, Marde Gras is not a gay function

Never said it was. In fact I was saying it is NOT. But then I have noticed certain people, usually liberals, can't comprehend the written word and comprehend what is being said past their own bias.

This one is easy.

"Marriage" is a civil contract. If you want to do in front of a preacher, fine, but that doesn't change anything.

No one has the right to decide which "rights" we all get and which ones we don't. As long as its between consenting adults, the pubs/bags should get their noses out of other peoples business and stop peeking in our bedroom windows.

All people have the same rights. Redefining marriage changes what marriage is.

Anyone can enter into any agreement they want. The government doesn't have to recognize that agreement though.

This is contradictory. First we all have the same rights but then we don't.

While we're at it, government has no right to control women's reproduction either.

Pubs tell the same lie over and over - they say they want less govt and yet, they want to control our most private and personal decisions.

Get government out of our private lives.

You want sex? Do it in a private place. Do not do it in a public place. It is not any of my business what you do with another consenting adult in private. It most assuredly IS my business what you do in PUBLIC spaces and areas.

Homophobic much?

You know what they way about homophobia ....

You really have no reason for all this fear. They're just like you and me and they want the same things from life. Quit being so afraid that you make up outrageous stories like these.

Homophobic much?

You know what they way about homophobia ....

You really have no reason for all this fear. They're just like you and me and they want the same things from life. Quit being so afraid that you make up outrageous stories like these.

Retards and liars complain what I wrote is not true. Lets take just one city shall we?

Spokane Washington. AT least one public park was force ably closed to the public because of used condoms and other sex paraphernalia left BY gay men ( caught in the act on more then one occasion) having sex in the park.

Personally I have zero problem with gays. Like I said, I don't give a rats ass what someone does in the privacy of their home. I and everyone else DOES have a right to complain about behavior in the PUBLIC, on PUBLIC PROPERTY by gays and straights.

So let me ask you? Since you claim marriage should be allowed to any two consenting adults, what is your feeling on family members marrying each other?

By the way? I was asked for an honest opinion. You don't like it? To fucking bad for you. And the only fascist in this thread is the ones telling others to shut up.

I am just curious as to where you guys stand when it comes to this argument...

I think homosexuality is an orientation, not a choice.

I don't think that they should suffer discrimination, although I also don't think the government should be in the business of telling businesses who they should hire and why.

As for marriage, I would have no problem with it if it is something that is gained at the ballot box or throught the legislative process. I have a big problem with judges imposing it after the people have said "no" at the ballot box, such as they have in California.

I also think that it it probably inevitable and in 20 years, people will wonder what all the fuss was about.

So let me ask you? Since you claim marriage should be allowed to any two consenting adults, what is your feeling on family members marrying each other?

Incest is illegal in the U.S. Got any other strawmen?

So was sodomy. YOU use the excuse that two consenting adults determine your life style. Explain why Family members that are CONSENTING ADULTS are different?

Your ENTIRE argument depends on the call that what TWO CONSENTING ADULTS want to do and who they want to marry is a civil right. Yet you would deny a right you demand for yourself to two consenting adults that happen to be related. I can only think of 2 reasons you would do that. Religion or the ICK factor.

Forum List

Back