Stalking Horse

If the republicans keep sabotaging him and attacking him, he would be foolish to support the republican candidate forced on us. If he runs as an independent, I will vote for him. Especially if the candidate forced on me is Jeb Bush. Let Hillary have the presidency and totally destroy the country. It's not even hanging by a thread as it is.

If Bush is the nominee and Trump goes independent I will vote for Trump....
I am with you, we finally has someone who gives a shit and fighting both party's

Donald Trump is neither Republican nor politically conservative, by any stretch of the imagination. I predict the next big announcement Trump will make is that he is planning to run as an independent candidate, effectively splitting the GOP, all but ensuring a Clinton victory. I wonder what kind of business arrangements he made with the Clintons?
DU 90987.png

I like him because he can't be bought and he is not politically correct. Do I want him as potus? I don't know yet. Probably not. But I want him in some aspect of the next administration.
What do you mean he can't be bought? Money doesn't make anyone incorruptible. Donald Trump has no principles, he could be bought, sold, rented, leased, hired out to do anything for the right price. That's what entertainers and self promoters do.
How stupid are you? Who bought him to say what he says?

God damn dude.
I wonder why Trump has made such generous donations to the Clinton Foundation?

I like him because he can't be bought and he is not politically correct. Do I want him as potus? I don't know yet. Probably not. But I want him in some aspect of the next administration.
What do you mean he can't be bought? Money doesn't make anyone incorruptible. Donald Trump has no principles, he could be bought, sold, rented, leased, hired out to do anything for the right price. That's what entertainers and self promoters do.
dude no one can even

God damn dude.
Ronnie was a liberal at one time, so what's your problem?

Donald Trump is neither Republican nor politically conservative, by any stretch of the imagination. I predict the next big announcement Trump will make is that he is planning to run as an independent candidate, effectively splitting the GOP, all but ensuring a Clinton victory. I wonder what kind of business arrangements he made with the Clintons?
If Trump is neither republican nor politically conservative, then he could potentially pull as many votes from the left as he does from the right.

God damn dude.
Ronnie was a liberal at one time, so what's your problem?
And? Are you about to make a point or what?

If Trump is neither republican nor politically conservative, then he could potentially pull as many votes from the left as he does from the right.
Hilarious.
Interesting theory, stupid and untrue, but interesting.

Hilarious.
Halarious and simple deductive reasoning.

Hilarious.
Halarious and simple deductive reasoning.
Simple is the word.

Whole thread based on the false premise that Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky has a snowball's chance in Hell of being The Democrat Party nominee.
Let's hope you're right about that. But with this many people stupid enough to follow Trump there's no telling what could happen.

Nah...conservatives will bail on him in droves if he goes third party,and he knows it.

Obviously he's not a moron. And the people love him, and don't love the others.
Trump appeals to the lowest common denominators, he's a crude, undignified, dishonorable, boorish, cowardly, inarticulate, ignoble ignoramus.......that's why you people like him.

Coming from a metrosexual,that really doesnt mean shit to the average conservative....

Trump appeals to the lowest common denominators, he's a crude, undignified, dishonorable, boorish, cowardly, inarticulate, ignoble ignoramus.......that's why you people like him.

Coming from a metrosexual,that really doesnt mean shit to the average conservative....
If Trump represents your average conservative then your average conservative must be a dilettante chickenhawk, faggot draft dodger.

If Trump represents your average conservative then your average conservative must be a dilettante chickenhawk, faggot draft dodger.

Aaah yes the liberal lion.
You remind me of Cecil...easy to take down but you roar a lot.

Aaah yes the liberal lion.
You remind me of Cecil...easy to take down but you roar a lot.
You remind of Trump....as he blusters about his imagined victories without substance.

Forum List

Back