Stalking Horse

Liminal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2015
In Your Face
Donald Trump is neither Republican nor politically conservative, by any stretch of the imagination. I predict the next big announcement Trump will make is that he is planning to run as an independent candidate, effectively splitting the GOP, all but ensuring a Clinton victory. I wonder what kind of business arrangements he made with the Clintons?

If the republicans keep sabotaging him and attacking him, he would be foolish to support the republican candidate forced on us. If he runs as an independent, I will vote for him. Especially if the candidate forced on me is Jeb Bush. Let Hillary have the presidency and totally destroy the country. It's not even hanging by a thread as it is.

If the republicans keep sabotaging him and attacking him, he would be foolish to support the republican candidate forced on us. If he runs as an independent, I will vote for him. Especially if the candidate forced on me is Jeb Bush. Let Hillary have the presidency and totally destroy the country. It's not even hanging by a thread as it is.

...not hanging on by a thread, much like your sanity.

We still have a year and three months to go, so far Trump is Teflon, untouchable.nothing will stick.

Obviously he's not a moron. And the people love him, and don't love the others.

Donald Trump is neither Republican nor politically conservative, by any stretch of the imagination. I predict the next big announcement Trump will make is that he is planning to run as an independent candidate, effectively splitting the GOP, all but ensuring a Clinton victory. I wonder what kind of business arrangements he made with the Clintons?
Fox pushed him in that direction. Piss him off and he can destroy the chances of getting the Oval Office in 2017.

Trump appeals to the lowest common denominators, he's a crude, undignified, dishonorable, boorish, cowardly, inarticulate, ignoble ignoramus.......that's why you people like him.

Fox pushed him in that direction. Piss him off and he can destroy the chances of getting the Oval Office in 2017.
H's easily pushed. All part of the drama to set up the independent candidacy.

I like him because he can't be bought and he is not politically correct. Do I want him as potus? I don't know yet. Probably not. But I want him in some aspect of the next administration.

Trump appeals to the lowest common denominators, he's a crude, undignified, dishonorable, boorish, cowardly, inarticulate, ignoble ignoramus.......that's why you people like him.
and Hillary appeals to the common demonator, liers and people that can be bought and sold like cattle

If Bush is the nominee and Trump goes independent I will vote for Trump....

I like him because he can't be bought and he is not politically correct. Do I want him as potus? I don't know yet. Probably not. But I want him in some aspect of the next administration.
What do you mean he can't be bought? Money doesn't make anyone incorruptible. Donald Trump has no principles, he could be bought, sold, rented, leased, hired out to do anything for the right price. That's what entertainers and self promoters do.

Gracie you know dang well he wants to win this one, trump is just going for drama

He would calm down if he won it all.

What do you mean he can't be bought? Money doesn't make anyone incorruptible. Donald Trump has no principles, he could be bought, sold, rented, leased, hired out to do anything for the right price. That's what entertainers and self promoters do.
How stupid are you? Who bought him to say what he says?

God damn dude.

I won't vote at all.

If that happens, the dems automatically win, and no sense wasting my time at the polls

Forum List

Back