St Louis sees spike in murders; Cops disengaged??

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Teen found shot to death on sidewalk is St. Louis 132nd homicide victim of year News

The cop haters and media can pat themselves on the back. Seems like cops in St Louis, just like Chicago, have said fuck it...and disengaged. Murders spiking in St Louis region.

Thugs and drug dealers feel more comfortable roaming the streets and packing guns. More comfy being high and drunk. Afterall...the cops arent bothering them anymore. Not as much anyway. No more petty stops (that may have revealed a warrant or illegally possessed gun or drugs)....police are now reactionary only. No more proactive policing to try to prevent more serious crime.

Good job morons. Your city will be the next Detroit or Chicago now once the cops are in full blown fuck-it mode.

Such stupidity all in one post. Like most dummies your correlation does not equal causation. When you see a rise in murder in areas with high crime rates due to drugs its usually due to turf wars. They could care less about cops. The only thing the cops may have to do with this is that they may have taken out a high profile drug kingpin and the criminals that are left are fighting over the remains of his kingdom

Teen found shot to death on sidewalk is St. Louis 132nd homicide victim of year News

The cop haters and media can pat themselves on the back. Seems like cops in St Louis, just like Chicago, have said fuck it...and disengaged. Murders spiking in St Louis region.

Thugs and drug dealers feel more comfortable roaming the streets and packing guns. More comfy being high and drunk. Afterall...the cops arent bothering them anymore. Not as much anyway. No more petty stops (that may have revealed a warrant or illegally possessed gun or drugs)....police are now reactionary only. No more proactive policing to try to prevent more serious crime.

Good job morons. Your city will be the next Detroit or Chicago now once the cops are in full blown fuck-it mode.
still down from 2010

still down from 2010

Funny, the fbi data for the US doesn't support your case. Of course, your side has no data besides emotions.

still down from 2010

Funny, the fbi data for the US doesn't support your case. Of course, your side has no data besides emotions.
the article you posted does.

If I was a white cop in the St Louis hood and heard gun fire.

I'd just pretend that I didn't hear the discharge and go on about my business.

No use getting involved and causing trouble for yourself. ...... :cool:

still down from 2010

The article suggests it's trending upward. That's the point in the thread.

In the old days when there were gangster shooting wars between the Italian, Jewish, and Irish crime families.

The cops mainly ignored the mayhem unless civilians started getting killed in the crossfire.

I would imagine it's like that today in the ghetto areas of south Chicago, Detroit, Compton, Philly, Harlem, Baltimore, etc. ....... :cool:

Yep. Cops are gonna start just doing the bare minimum to keep getting paid. Cant blame em really. If it means having your life and career publicly destroyed just for defending yourself vs some thug? Yeah. Fuck it. Just drive away.

Afterall...the cops arent bothering them anymore. Not as much anyway. No more petty stops (that may have revealed a warrant or illegally possessed gun or drugs)....police are now reactionary only. No more proactive policing to try to prevent more serious crime.
This would be supported by arrest and/or conviction statistics, not a handful of extra homicides by mid November. Not saying arrrests are up/down I have no idea, but pointing to 132 murders instead of 120 certainly doesn't prove cops aren't bothering anyone.

The next? St. Louis has a much higher crime rate than Chicago. Not even close.

Such stupidity all in one post. Like most dummies your correlation does not equal causation. When you see a rise in murder in areas with high crime rates due to drugs its usually due to turf wars. They could care less about cops. The only thing the cops may have to do with this is that they may have taken out a high profile drug kingpin and the criminals that are left are fighting over the remains of his kingdom
Turf wars and kingpins? Are you fucking retarded? Did you watch a few cop movies this week or something? Take your clichéd, out of touch nonsense elsewhere.

If you try to help black neighborhoods by fighting crime, they will turn on you and make up lies in order to falsely send you to prison. They don't want you there, so why even go?

still down from 2010

The article suggests it's trending upward. That's the point in the thread.
one year isn't a trend.

Turf wars and kingpins? Are you fucking retarded? Did you watch a few cop movies this week or something? Take your clichéd, out of touch nonsense elsewhere.
No. I actually lived it. I saw neighborhoods that were controlled by 1 guy remain peaceful until the cops or someone else killed the kingpin. Once the kingpin is killed everyone is fighting for control of the turf. As poor white trailer trash you wouldnt understand that dynamic.

No. I actually lived it. I saw neighborhoods that were controlled by 1 guy remain peaceful until the cops or someone else killed the kingpin. Once the kingpin is killed everyone is fighting for control of the turf. As poor white trailer trash you wouldnt understand that dynamic.
Oh my god, would you just shut the fuck up for once? Your constant lies are exhausting. You are watching WAY too many movies.

If you try to help black neighborhoods by fighting crime, they will turn on you and make up lies in order to falsely send you to prison. They don't want you there, so why even go?

I certainly wouldn't. I say we allow them to have their own police, schools, government and even a percentage of this county should become theirs. Not a single white cop should ever have anything to do with them.

They don't give a shit about controlling their young people. And if we attempt to. What do we get? Fucked.

Oh my god, would you just shut the fuck up for once? Your constant lies are exhausting. You are watching WAY too many movies.
I must really stress you out so no I wont stop commenting. Too bad you cant stop me. I grew up around such circumstances. You grew up in a trailer park. I think we all know you are an idiot. :laugh:

Forum List

Back