St. Louis Horror! Homeless Man Executed

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving

The police said the victim had already been shot in the back. The gunman stands over the victim as the man recording the video from inside the building urges others to call the police, unaware that the victim has already been shot. In the video, it appears the gunman struggles to load the gun. Then, to the shock of the person filming, the gunman shoots the victim in the head.

One shelter bed just opened up.

Last edited:

We are so fucked if we don't stop these demons.

But not in my state. In my state, the observer would very likely be armed and have stopped the murderer.

So maybe I should amend that statement to read: "You are so fucked if you don't stop these demons".

Already shot in the back......the guy fixes up his gun then POW into the head. Busy downtown STL street.

Wow. And incompetent POS at that. BLM won't touch it. Just another day in the life of black on black crime, as black lives don't seem to matter to black people.

It looked more like a WHITE victim. He with a streets tan, perhaps?
I popped it full screen. I thought they both were black. Haven't seen an actual news report.

The police said the victim had already been shot in the back. The gunman stands over the victim as the man recording the video from inside the building urges others to call the police, unaware that the victim has already been shot. In the video, it appears the gunman struggles to load the gun. Then, to the shock of the person filming, the gunman shoots the victim in the head.

One of the strictest gun control cities in the nation. With the murder rate to prove it.

I popped it full screen. I thought they both were black. Haven't seen an actual news report.

from: Execution-style murder in downtown St. Louis caught on video

Looked to me in the longer video the one guy called back the shooter who was walking off? Maybe said "hey man, he's still moving" or something.

Both were identified already.
Police identified the gunman as Deshawn Thomas, 23, of south St. Louis. The police identified the victim as David Saldana, who was apparently homeless. The two men had an altercation at the Shell station at Tucker and Convention Plaza, according to the police.

According to a court document filed by police, Thomas first shot Saldana in the back as he ran across Tucker. Thomas followed Saldana. Then, as Saldana sat on a curb, begging for his life, Thomas fired the fatal shot.

This same twitter news feed had Zelinsky saying that America will have to send its sons and daughters to fight for Ukraine, if the translation was correct.

Of course, it may not have been correct, just a way to irritate Americans.

But I've been assuming for months Biden will get us into war, so we "won't change horses in the middle of the stream" ---- there's nothing like the appeal of a wartime president. Here comes conscription, and another war we'll lose.

Fucking cowards.
While the cocksucker is fucking with his gun you go out and beat the living shit out of him.
That's what they make axe-handles and 2X4s for.

These are the folks that Democrats were letting out of prison early using COVID as an excuse.

Democrats have blood on their hands.

FqFGsLHWIAwBK6s.jpg

Last edited:
from: Execution-style murder in downtown St. Louis caught on video

Looked to me in the longer video the one guy called back the shooter who was walking off? Maybe said "hey man, he's still moving" or something.

Both were identified already.
Police identified the gunman as Deshawn Thomas, 23, of south St. Louis. The police identified the victim as David Saldana, who was apparently homeless. The two men had an altercation at the Shell station at Tucker and Convention Plaza, according to the police.

According to a court document filed by police, Thomas first shot Saldana in the back as he ran across Tucker. Thomas followed Saldana. Then, as Saldana sat on a curb, begging for his life, Thomas fired the fatal shot.
Reports said, the victim was begging for his life, while the shooter, reduced his stoppage and reloaded.

That's really heart breaking, Old Yeller. Prayers up for the victim and their family.

Fucking cowards.
While the cocksucker is fucking with his gun you go out the beat the living shit out of him.
That's what they make axe-handles and 2X4s for.

These are the folks that Democrats were letting out of prison early using COVID as an excuse.

Democrats have blood on their hands.

View attachment 761656
He look like a Veteran Right Cornerback for the Vikings ...

Forum List

Back