Accused killer Murdaugh was part of long line of prominent Democrats .. we're shocked to find out

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

This is a terrible story, especially if he is found guilty of murdering his wife and son.

None of us is surprised to find out he is from a long line of prominent Democrats.

They don't seem to have much respect for human life, do they?

murder of an innocent child should not be politicized for political gain

i hereby order the mods to close this thread NOW

murder of an innocent child should not be politicized for political gain

i hereby order the mods to close this thread NOW
Oh please

I guess you're not a big fan of the First Amendment.

Are you going to contact Fox News and tell them to pull this story?

:rolleyes:

I can't see a motive. Can you? Some commentator said something about needing a distraction because of the financial mess he was in.

But that does not make sense

Well, it doesn't look like Fox exactly pulled the Murdaugh story, eh?

That's about all they talked about last night. In any case, I thought there may be reasonable doubt but apparently not as it took the jurors only 3 hours to convict.

That guy was something else. But I couldn't help thinking: This is what happens when people are not raised in the Church Christ founded. It is rare for someone raised Catholic to murder anyone, much less his own family members.

I have some seriously annoying family members. But the thought of doing anything remotely like that--never crossed my mind

Well, it doesn't look like Fox exactly pulled the Murdaugh story, eh?

That's about all they talked about last night. In any case, I thought there may be reasonable doubt but apparently not as it took the jurors only 3 hours to convict.

That guy was something else. But I couldn't help thinking: This is what happens when people are not raised in the Church Christ founded. It is rare for someone raised Catholic to murder anyone, much less his own family members.

I have some seriously annoying family members. But the thought of doing anything remotely like that--never crossed my mind
It is rare for anyone to murder their wife and child -- which is why it was such a huge story, dunce

It is rare for anyone to murder their wife and child -- which is why it was such a huge story, dunce
If you can call someone a derogatory name for no reason, maybe you are equally capable of doing what Murdaugh did? just a thought, but some of us can't help but think it

just like no one thought that a big liar was necessarily capable of it

hope you find Jesus

If you can call someone a derogatory name for no reason, maybe you are equally capable of doing what Murdaugh did? just a thought, but some of us can't help but think it

just like no one thought that a big liar was necessarily capable of it

hope you find Jesus

If you can defend the catholic church's record on protecting pedophiles, maybe you are a pedophile yourself....

If you can defend the catholic church's record on protecting pedophiles, maybe you are a pedophile yourself....
What a liar.

Find the post/thread where I did anything like it.

You remind me of the lying Murdaugh.

Ignore sounds good

This sick fuck is from the old south. South Carolina, especially the low country, is still living in the 1800s. He was no prog-Dem. He is from an old family of southern Blue Dog Dems (i.e., racist motherfuckers).

This sick fuck is from the old south. South Carolina, especially the low country, is still living in the 1800s. He was no prog-Dem. He is from an old family of southern Blue Dog Dems (i.e., racist motherfuckers).
I didn't see any evidence of racism

I recall one Black woman crying in her testimony on Alex Murdaugh. when someone asked why she was crying, she said it was a good family, etc.

why wasn't there shots fired

I mean why weren't they caught on Paul's phone?

Forum List

Back