Squeelers...I mean Steelers

Jackass

Aug 29, 2003
Va
Hey Jimbo..what happened today?? Where was the leauge leading defense?? Hehe!!

Steelers SUCK!!!!

Funny you should mention that!

They WERE the AFC leaders after week1. Coming in 2nd was Kansas City. Steelers won total yardage today 380-282. They will still be #1 in AFC after today believe it or not. What killed them the most was return yardage and penalties, which are not counted against the starting defense. After getting beat as bad as they did today, they only gave up 50 yards more than they did while killing the Ravens last week.

FWIW - The Giants will have to hold Dallas below 150 yards total tomorrow night to be ranked above Pttsburgh in defense.

Doesnt really matter what they are ranked when they lose though...does it?? No one ever remembers who led the NFL.

Actually..I dont think that will be that hard against Dallas.

Originally posted by Jackass
Doesnt really matter what they are ranked when they lose though...does it?? No one ever remembers who led the NFL.

Actually..I dont think that will be that hard against Dallas.

I doubt even you think the Giants will win the SB this year, yet you were willing to bet them having a better record than other teams! So yes, sometimes stats and numbers do matter!

Although I picked the Giants to win tomorrow, and I still have no doubt they will, no way they hold Dallas below 150. Quincy will get somewhere around that himself probably, and they'll get at least another 80 total in rushing.

I disagree. I think that can EASILY be done to that team. Not saying the Giants will...but it can be done.

Giants WILL win the SB this year!!

Well, if there is any team they can do it against, Dallas is that team! Not as easy as you think though. Shoot, even Cinci averages more than that per game, and they're like 15-125 in the past few years!

Sorry Jackass - but those Giants really do stink big time - even worse than the Steelers! - Go Cowboys!

Originally posted by Joan
Sorry Jackass - but those Giants really do stink big time - even worse than the Steelers! - Go Cowboys!

Holy Jeebus! A Cowgirls fan mocking the Giants and Steelers! :D

Yes that is true. I liked the way the Giants D looked last week. I am hoping they have a chip on their shoulders cause the O has been getting alot of attention!

Forum List

Back