Springstein and Bon Jovi Get Presidential Medals Of Freedom For Campaigning For Obama/Clinton

Bon Jovi is responsible for all those poor renditions of song Dead or Alive & the reason people bring ear plugs to Karaoke.
Springsteen, like the person, but I always hated his music except for "Streets of Philadelphia" and "Endless Nights" performed by Graham Parker and him.
I once got a standing ovation for abruptly removing his song off the turntable while DJing and breaking his album in front of a Catholic School dance party. Surprisingly, that was just outside Philly where he was supposed to be very popular.

I live about six miles from Bruce Springsteen. He is a God in this area and it is where he got his start.
For the most part, I cannot stand his singing. Most of the songs I like, I like more for the E Street Band than for Bruce's singing
But I have a great deal of respect for the man. He remains true to his roots and does a tremendous amount of charity work in our area. Most of what he does, he does behind the scenes and nobody knows. He is known for hanging out in local bars and jumping up to sing a song to help a local band trying to make a mark.

Bruce is the greatest living American. You should cherish him.

He needs to make music and STFU when it comes to politics.

Its part of being an American

What is?
Something we call freedom of speech

I'm sure you wouldn't object if Springsteen owned a gun

Not at all. As long as he shuts his pie hole when it comes to politics.

Forum List

Back