How about something everyone can agree on?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I don't normally sign petitions, but who could possibly disagree with this?

Award Gary Sinise the Presidential Medal of Freedom

"Gary Sinise is an American actor who has played many household characters over the years including Lieutenant Dan in Forrest Gump. What is less known is that he has dedicated most of his time, and money, off the big screen to supporting our military, it’s veterans, and it’s family members.The Gary Sinise Foundation has provided millions in philanthropic endeavors to our nation’s military and first responders. On our military bases across the world, Gary Sinise and his band have put on hundreds of Morale, Welfare, and Recreation concerts. Furthermore, Gary has visited our troops down range on USO tours more than any other person, let alone celebrity.

I cannot list every good deed he has done for our military and their families, and also to our nation. Please visit his foundation website, his Wikipedia page, or read the countless number of articles attesting to his wonderful work for further proof of the character of this man.

According to Whitehouse.gov, the Presidential Medal of Freedom is the highest honor bestowed upon an United States citizen and is awarded for, “especially meritorious contribution to the security or national interests of the United States, or world peace, or cultural or other significant public or private endeavors".

I believe Gary meets and exceeds this criteria. I hope you do to and sign, share this petition..."

Sign the Petition

eGlNtVqFmtaFOsu-800x450-noPad.jpg

Forum List

Back