Green Day storm AMA's with racial anti-Trump chant

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
how original, you has-beens!

Celebs at AMAs Rage ‘No Trump, No KKK, No Fascist USA!’

Fresh off their stint at the MTV European Music Awards replacing the f-word with “Trump” before the election, Green Day came back with an even more in-your-face anti-Trump performance. In the middle of playing their song “Bang Bang,” they started a “No Trump, No KKK, No Fascist USA” chant, just like they do at anti-Trump protests.

Lyrics in the song include, “I want to be a celebrity martyr” – How appropriate, that’s what all these celebrities try to turn themselves into when they talk politics.

how original, you has-beens!

Celebs at AMAs Rage ‘No Trump, No KKK, No Fascist USA!’

Fresh off their stint at the MTV European Music Awards replacing the f-word with “Trump” before the election, Green Day came back with an even more in-your-face anti-Trump performance. In the middle of playing their song “Bang Bang,” they started a “No Trump, No KKK, No Fascist USA” chant, just like they do at anti-Trump protests.

Lyrics in the song include, “I want to be a celebrity martyr” – How appropriate, that’s what all these celebrities try to turn themselves into when they talk politics.
The entire music world of pop acts has fallen into disrepute steadily decade after decade since like the mid-70s. I just wish youth were able to think and reason, but they pretty much cannot. So they buy into this filth and slop.

I love how hollywood and pop music "zeroes" (my opinion) become so politically and philosophically savvy when they get a microphone. Uncanny how often they are on the wrong side of almost every issue.

I was pretty, uh, star struck by this to say the least. I seen their performance as we were shutting down stuff in the living room to go to bed... My thing is, musicians need to LEAVE POLITICS OUT OF MUSIC. Period! I was a fan of green day once upon a teenage time lol, but last night the little shit stunt they pulled made me lose all the little respect I ever had for them. Like seriously! I knew from American Idiot, they were always a bunch of liberal loving fuck twats...but them being disrespectful like that was just too much for me.

Sent from my Z936L using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

It was great when spectators were throwing clumps of dirt at them before MTV decided to go full payola promotion with them

Forum List

Back