Springstein and Bon Jovi Get Presidential Medals Of Freedom For Campaigning For Obama/Clinton

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Anyone else see that in the news the other day how Springstein and Bon Jovi were awarded the presidential medal of freedom "the highest civilian honor"? For what? All's they've done is spend the last decade campaigning for Obama/Clinton. What a freaking joke. These guys are so low. Keep up the good work, Katy Perry, Jay Z and Beyonce; you guys are next for the now phony honor.

Last edited:
They earned and received medals because of their humanitarian work. Something that Trump has never done.

Great Americans who understand how to use personal wealth to help others

Anyone else see that in the news the other day how Springstein and Bon Jovi were awarded "the highest civilian honor"? For what? All's they've done is spend the last decade campaigning for Obama/Clinton. What a freaking joke. These guys are so low. Keep up the good work, Katy Perry, Jay Z and Beyonce; you guys are next for the now phony honor.

It's turned into a participation trophy award and no longer has any meaning.

cracker-jack-prizes-63018.jpg

They earned and received medals because of their humanitarian work. Something that Trump has never done.

That's not True......

Since Donald Trump announced he was running for president, he has seen no shortage of the media spotlight.
But one thing that fails to receive coverage: how Trump has touched the lives of others.
Here are 5 acts of kindness that reveal there's more to the billionaire than just his big celebrity persona.
These 5 Acts of Kindness Reveal There's More to Donald Trump Than Just His Celebrity Persona

Bruce is the greatest living American. You should cherish him.

He needs to make music and STFU when it comes to politics.
Perhaps he feels he has a right to comment on any subject he wants. Not sure where that idea comes from.

He can comment all he wants but that sure as hell doesnt warrant a reward of any kind.
He deserves an award for being the greatest living American. He has projected a positive image of the US for over 40 years.

I should break my two Bon Jovi disks but I assume they don´t know it better. They are not the first Obama is abusing American awards for.

latest

I couldn't deal with it. Instantly turned to watch an infomercial for new anti-pain wrist bands. Far more entertaining.

Anyone else see that in the news the other day how Springstein and Bon Jovi were awarded the presidential medal of freedom "the highest civilian honor"? For what? All's they've done is spend the last decade campaigning for Obama/Clinton. What a freaking joke. These guys are so low. Keep up the good work, Katy Perry, Jay Z and Beyonce; you guys are next for the now phony honor.

Blatantly open Pay to Play with a twist.
They pay with their music play and get Whitehouse Favors. *L*

Bon Jovi has 2 cools songs Dead or Alive (which I have performed a number of times live action) and Lay Your Hands On Me, the rest is junk. Bruce Springsteen has 1 cool song Born To Run, the rest is junk. Amazing how the fake music industry fucks the minds of listeners. There was great live music on MTV live the past few days, Dead and Company, etc. Then they had the Foo Fighters earlier this evening. Just mind boggling how bad their songs are, but they get a big crowd of tone deaf, musically illterate morons.

Bon Jovi is responsible for all those poor renditions of song Dead or Alive & the reason people bring ear plugs to Karaoke.
Springsteen, like the person, but I always hated his music except for "Streets of Philadelphia" and "Endless Nights" performed by Graham Parker and him.
I once got a standing ovation for abruptly removing his song off the turntable while DJing and breaking his album in front of a Catholic School dance party. Surprisingly, that was just outside Philly where he was supposed to be very popular.

Forum List

Back