Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

the glades near the top of the mountain....its my backyard....the man made a quad path but i prefer to walk .....i like to hear the quiet and chance upon the random wee creatures.....the dogs as you can see in some of the photos are never far from me...they are good protective dogs

nice wisteria , baby.

o thank you....i have another vine but it is much younger...only maybe 15 years old now...the one blooming is over 28 yrs old....i have several bushes and they are taking over the area they are in....the blooming one...the younger one just aint worth much ..yet

when are the blue bonnets coming out...i want pics of those

o just wait till i can get out and really take some spring flower pics..lady slippers and such....right now is still early and wait till my japanaese dogwood blooms......oy vey

nice wisteria , baby.

o thank you....i have another vine but it is much younger...only maybe 15 years old now...the one blooming is over 28 yrs old....i have several bushes and they are taking over the area they are in....the blooming one...the younger one just aint worth much ..yet

when are the blue bonnets coming out...i want pics of those

they've come and gone but I'll post ya some pics---our next batch of summer flowers are moving in.

ahhh there is no place like texas when they are blooming.....but i yea i should have known if we are into spring flowers ...yall are well into summer

Forum List

Back