Spouse's voting for the other guy?

My ex and I used to vote very differently.... she was a registered DEM, but a moderate DEM... I am a registered REP and a conservative one... granted she is more of a left-wing liberal now... but all the more reason not to be married to that succubus from hell ;)

My ex and I used to vote very differently.... she was a registered DEM, but a moderate DEM... I am a registered REP and a conservative one... granted she is more of a left-wing liberal now... but all the more reason not to be married to that succubus from hell ;)

Omg I didn't expect that. Thank you for the ice tea spit all over my computer screen :)

My wife always voted DEM, and she said this year she was going to vote Obama, she did early voting today and voted McCain.

When I asked her why, she bascially said after all the shit I have thrown at her that she couldn't see herself voting for Obama

VICTORY!

My wife always voted DEM, and she said this year she was going to vote Obama, she did early voting today and voted McCain.

When I asked her why, she bascially said after all the shit I have thrown at her that she couldn't see herself voting for Obama

VICTORY!

or maybe you've been such a pain in the butt that she told you she voted for mccain just to shut you up. :eusa_whistle:

nah, she would have told me Obama to rub it in my face. We don't lie to each other.

I know she voted for McCain.

VICTORY!

"Shit" being the bullshit about Obama. Using Rove like tactics! Hooray!

:lol:

My wife and I always voted opposite as well. But I have her leaning more conservative. I think starting the business was the final shove over to the right. we deal with income and outflow every day. Cash flow is our life's blood budgets, profit loss sheets prioritizing expenditures balanced against projected income etc etc.

Neither one of us can see how BHO will do everything he's promised without raising taxes on more than the top 5%. It can't happen. The man cannot be the populist AND the financial disciplinarian at the same time. We know that raising corporate taxes will result in us paying more for the needs of our business. We deal with companies like Pfizer, Merck, etc and if those corporate giants get hit with higher operating costs, guess who will pay for it? That's right us and by default, our customers. You see we as most small businesses have a nut to cover every month and if our inventory costs rise by 20%, then our prices have to rise to cover that increase. We won't make any more money and we absolutely can't make less and stay in business.

This is a major issue and the promised (but not to be realized) tax breaks to small businesses will not offset the rise in prices passed on to us from our large corporate suppliers to offset their rise in corporate taxes.

So the vote against BHO is a must for us.

My wife and I always voted opposite as well. But I have her leaning more conservative. I think starting the business was the final shove over to the right. we deal with income and outflow every day. Cash flow is our life's blood budgets, profit loss sheets prioritizing expenditures balanced against projected income etc etc.

Neither one of us can see how BHO will do everything he's promised without raising taxes on more than the top 5%. It can't happen. The man cannot be the populist AND the financial disciplinarian at the same time. We know that raising corporate taxes will result in us paying more for the needs of our business. We deal with companies like Pfizer, Merck, etc and if those corporate giants get hit with higher operating costs, guess who will pay for it? That's right us and by default, our customers. You see we as most small businesses have a nut to cover every month and if our inventory costs rise by 20%, then our prices have to rise to cover that increase. We won't make any more money and we absolutely can't make less and stay in business.

This is a major issue and the promised (but not to be realized) tax breaks to small businesses will not offset the rise in prices passed on to us from our large corporate suppliers to offset their rise in corporate taxes.

So the vote against BHO is a must for us.

NIce.. two sweet peas in a pod of stupidity...

I can still remember the first date I had with the wife. Right before dinner looking at the menu I asked her what her party views were. I liked her response and the rest is history.

Thinking back if she would have said the other party, I very well may have got up and left her ass there.

hmmm dont think i could handle that....hubby is more liberal than i am. son is liberal....non bio son is voting for mccain...still trying to figure out where i went wrong there.

Four years ago I got my boyfriend who in Army 7th Cav and a vet to vote for Kerry! He was a Republican but after I kept on him he became a moderate liberal!

VICTORY!

She lied to you , she really voted Obama but wants that big christmas present shes been asking for.

Youve been played player.

NIce.. two sweet peas in a pod of stupidity...

Step back right now mother fucker.

i might be old fashioned but no one and i do mean no one insults my wife.

You want to be that kind of an asshole do it somewhere else or at least do it to my face so i can personally fuck you up.

Forum List

Back