Spot On pic...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
_facebook_1501948638_.jpg

why look at that. he was even considerate enough to make sure the safety was off

To irritate shit stains like you.

as usual, you fail, welcher.

Blow it out your azz loser.. You don't dictate shit except your hard on and even that's pathetic.

Obviously the pimple brain isn't smart enough to look at how long I've been here. I've seen bubble heads like him by the thousands come and go on this board. They are absolutely, totally and unconditionally... IRRELEVANT piss ants.

Glad you're here too LGS... :beer:

Last edited:

Blow it out your azz loser.. You don't dictate shit except your hard on and even that's pathetic.

Obviously the pimple brain isn't smart enough to look at how long I've been here. I've seen bubble heads like him by the thousands come and go on this board. They are absolutely, totally and unconditionally... IRRELEVANT piss ants.

I have a few good friends here.. you're one of those people. You don't owe anyone an explanation.. especially a LIBRUL.

xxoo

PS- Luv you Athena ;-)

It's "liberals" who stand between America and a "Right Wingnut Christian Taliban".

It's "liberals" who stand between America and a "Right Wingnut Christian Taliban".

After seeing your pic in the pic section, were I you.. I would be too embarassed to show my face here.. but then again, you're the typical doofy looking librul dork we all come to expect.. Libs were the people at school we all stayed the fuck away from.. bottle thick glasses, goobs.. weirdos.. You're proof.

After seeing your pic in the pic section, were I you.. I would be too embarassed to show my face here.. but then again, you're the typical doofy looking librul dork we all come to expect.. Libs were the people at school we all stayed the fuck away from.. bottle thick glasses, goobs.. weirdos.. You're proof.

.......... :lol: .......... :clap2:

So like the right wing to judge people on how they "imagine" them to look. A sad people whose entire philosophy orbits being shallow. Pity. Only a fool would applaud such people.

so nice to see welchers bonding.

Forum List

Back