Sports personality of the year

Unless he's returning the swarming "immigrants" back to Asia Minor or North Africa, I hope he fails and doesn't save a single "refugee".

Xavi excelled at a world sport. Basketball has a limited appeal.

I beg to differ. It may not be a largely televised sport, but basketball is played the world over, even in countries that were once behind the Iron Curtain.

Where is my yacht vacation thru the turquoise blue waters of the Aegean?

Once again, the white middle aged male gets shafted. The struggle is real.

He is donating his yacht that will be auctioned off and the money used to pay the salaries of fundraisers while people drown.

Wow, donate a yacht and they think you should get an award. Many athletes have donated millions and millions of dollars. Sad you think you should award a person for being human. However, sports stars are always put up on pedestals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Xavi donates yacht to help refugees crossing the Mediterranean

A great player and a great man.

Xavi, the former Barcelona player, has donated his yacht to a non-governmental organisation helping those caught up in the ongoingrefugee crisis.

The 36-year-old midfielder, who now plays for Qatari club Al Sadd SC, is working alongside Proactivia Open Arms (POA), who are dedicated to saving lives at sea.
If he was a real humanitarian he would welcome the Islamos into his house until they can get on their feet. Give them a cutlery set too.

Wow, donate a yacht and they think you should get an award. Many athletes have donated millions and millions of dollars. Sad you think you should award a person for being human. However, sports stars are always put up on pedestals.

The donation is not likely to win him friends in some quarters. That is why it is noteworthy.

Xavi, the former Barcelona player, has donated his yacht to a non-governmental organisation helping those caught up in the ongoingrefugee crisis.

The 36-year-old midfielder, who now plays for Qatari club Al Sadd SC, is working alongside Proactivia Open Arms (POA), who are dedicated to saving lives at sea.
If he was a real humanitarian he would welcome the Islamos into his house until they can get on their feet. Give them a cutlery set too.
What have you done to help ?

Where is my yacht vacation thru the turquoise blue waters of the Aegean?

Once again, the white middle aged male gets shafted. The struggle is real.
The Aegean would give me claustrophobia.

Too small.

I would rather sail the South Pacific.

Plenty of room there and lots of naked ladies on Tahiti.

What have you done to help ?
I send money so the civilized Muslims can buy weapons to defend their homes.
What do you do to help them?

The donation is not likely to win him friends in some quarters. That is why it is noteworthy.

So donating to controversial groups is better than giving it to other groups? Not sure why that makes it better. Can you explain why?

Forum List

Back