Fantasy Football

StLucieBengal

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2016
Florida
Hello everyone, in the past I have always been in a league made up of the message board that i talked politics and news. Since I am here I thought I would make a post and see if anyone else would like to particpate in a league.

I Would set it up via NFL.com or Yahoo. I dont care which... Standard setup. Standard draft.

No money.... just fun and give us something other than the usual to interact. reply if you are interested so I can gauge the level of interest. If you have any questions just post and ask.

Hello everyone, in the past I have always been in a league made up of the message board that i talked politics and news. Since I am here I thought I would make a post and see if anyone else would like to particpate in a league.

I Would set it up via NFL.com or Yahoo. I dont care which... Standard setup. Standard draft.

No money.... just fun and give us something other than the usual to interact. reply if you are interested so I can gauge the level of interest. If you have any questions just post and ask.
Count me in ...I enjoy a league filled with good people.

Happy to play. Doesn't really matter, but I like Yahoo League the best. What do you mean ''Standard setup - Standard draft" ?

Happy to play. Doesn't really matter, but I like Yahoo League the best. What do you mean ''Standard setup - Standard draft" ?

Just standard scoring. Whatever the yahoo default is .... And draft wise I would prefer to not be in an auction. But I will defer on that point to the rest of the league once we get enough commits.

So far we have 3. Not going to hold any draft until that last week of the preseason so we have time.

I believe yahoo allows us up to 20

Just standard scoring. Whatever the yahoo default is .... And draft wise I would prefer to not be in an auction. But I will defer on that point to the rest of the league once we get enough commits.

So far we have 3. Not going to hold any draft until that last week of the preseason so we have time.

I believe yahoo allows us up to 20

Okie doke, thank you for replying. 20 is a LOT I am not sure there are that many q/b LOL

I have played here before...few years back. It went well. Forget how many teams there were.

I am in a league somewhere else this year too. Lubs my football.

I claim Brady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....oh wait never mind..

I will take Brady in a heartbeat. He will be sweating to go after 4 games off....

I am going to send out invite links to the league via pm. Will adjust amount of teams and draft based on interest.

Just gonna invite as people show interest and it fills up when it does.

We have 5/12 so far.

Anyone wants to join post here or Pm me and will send out an invite.

Any questions please ask. We are using Yahoo.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back