Kansas City
Micromanagement
Instant replays
Slow motion
Rules that change constantly
Stupid rules
Challenges

And it's not just football.

All of them take away from the enjoyment of the game. And some of them absolutely kill momentum.

I've always found it far more enjoyable to participate in sports as opposed to watching them.

Micromanagement
Instant replays
Slow motion
Stupid rules
Challenges

All of them take away from the enjoyment of the game. And some of them absolutely kill momentum.

Hundred+ million dollar salaries too come to mind.

Only real sport any more in American Ninja Warrior/Sasuke. Everything else sucks.

I agree on them constantly changing rules, it seems like nothing is sacred to these suits. I am going to contradict myself now - one thing they definitely need to change is they have to make the PI call a call that can be challenged, and all PI calls in the end zone should be automatically reviewed. The bills lost to the jags on a fantom PI call today...I mean that could be our season. PI calls are the biggest calls in the game and more often than not the refs get it wrong. Something needs to be done about that.

We are talking the human element of error away. I liked the no calls or bad calls. Now, its to clean and cut.

Micromanagement
Instant replays
Slow motion
Stupid rules
Challenges

Dont forget the NFL rigging games for a certain team in red, white, and blue colors to win all the time.example- "the worst call in playoff history the tuck rule invented on the spot" and how the refs turn a blind eye to them holding half the time in their games and call holding on the other team on a critical 3rd down that costs that team from winning that day.

Yes it is not just football,the players and the owners have ruined both football and baseball.. they are both ruined now because players dont stick with one team their whole careers anymore because now these days they just play it for the love of the money instead of the love of the game which is why even people outside of kansas city should like the royals,they are not like that,they play the game for the love of the game like it should be played.

when I was a kid I would always tune in and watch the world series no matter who it was every year because you knew the next year all the players on your team would be back the next year for the most part and you always knew all the players on the opposing teams as well in the starting lineup. .

Now if the Royals,Cubs,or pirates are not in it,I wont watch it.Last year was the first world series game i had bothered to watch since the mid 90's.

baseball has stupid new rules as well,the catcher cant block the plate anymore,you cant break up a double play-that chase utley thing would have been a normal routine acceptable thing 20-30 years ago.

same thing with football.those days are over with.free agency has ruined the sports.. baseball became a joke with the three way wild card race.That was the last sport that did it right where you finish first and you move on,everyone that finished second or worst stayed home.

plus it used to be on the weekends you would get excited about watching a baseball game because it would be the game of the week.the only game on national tv. Now because so many are shown its like-WHO CARES?

I got turned off by baseball not just because of all that but also because of teams tearing down classic ballparks.tiger stadium,yankee stadium,old comisky park.

football turned me off in the mid 90's when so many teams left their cities.

because of that in baseball unless its the royals,cubs or pirates i wont watch it. with football I will only watch the chargers play thats it. It used to be i always got excited about monday night football and did not care who was on.no more.

the chargers are so bad this year that i wont be watching any playoffs this year at all.NFL football has disgusted me more than anything because of one team getting special treatment other teams get punished for if they commit the same offense obviously so no NFL playoffs for me this year and anytime in the near future unless of course it is the chargers or future LA Rams.

FUCK THE NFL.

I've always found it far more enjoyable to participate in sports as opposed to watching them.

indeed.It used to be enjoyable watching the sports even though playing them was a lot more fun but watching them now is no longer fun at all.

Micromanagement
Instant replays
Slow motion
Stupid rules
Challenges

Minor issues

Bigger issues with football are:

Performance enhancing drugs
Concussions and how rule changes will ruin the game
Imballance between the passing game and running game
Too many injuries

I don't even know what counts as a catch anymore !?

NFL is too greedy . It's all commercials ! That's why they have replay . More add time !

Forum List

Back