Sports Illustrated Swim Suit model ends her career...speaks out in support of gun rights.....

how do you figure. It isn't what I wanted.
Wouldn't matter if you did want it, you aren't fit to polish his shoes...
huh? If I wanted to, I had every opportunity he had.
Nope. He had a great mind, you have no mind. Start dealing with reality, not so smart one...
he had a family, I have a family, he had three children, I have three children, he had grand children, I have grandchildren. Yep I'm equal.
Not even close. To even think the idea makes you a moron...
how? I have what he had. I moved through my lifetime and achieved equal existence on the planet. you're just a fool.

Wouldn't matter if you did want it, you aren't fit to polish his shoes...
Nope. He had a great mind, you have no mind. Start dealing with reality, not so smart one...
he had a family, I have a family, he had three children, I have three children, he had grand children, I have grandchildren. Yep I'm equal.
how? I have what he had. I moved through my lifetime and achieved equal existence on the planet. you're just a fool.
You achieved nothing. He is known worldwide, read and studied daily, decades after his death, and will be for centuries. You, nothing, exactly what your value to mankind was. You both walked the earth for a time. That is where any kind of similarity ends...

You achieved nothing. He is known worldwide, read and studied daily, decades after his death, and will be for centuries. You, nothing, exactly what your value to mankind was. You both walked the earth for a time. That is where any kind of similarity ends...
see you're referring to material things, and that isn't necessary for a life experience. you were a depraved child, I'm sorry for ya.

see you're referring to material things, and that isn't necessary for a life experience. you were a depraved child, I'm sorry for ya.
Nothing I said has fuck all to do with "material things" you stupid piece of shit. Thanks for making my point for me.

Yes....this swim suit model decided to end her modeling career by speaking out in favor of gun rights...

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Defends Gun Ownership - Breitbart

On March 2, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Hannah Ferguson defended gun ownership, describing how she learned to shoot and suggesting people who fear firearm ownership do so from a lack of “gun knowledge.”

Ferguson told Fox 441 that her father was a sniper in the Marine Corps and her mother and brother were in the USMC as well. So her love for guns is mixed in with a love for the military.

“At a pretty early age” her parents taught her to shoot, and Ferguson said they instilled the basics of shooting via the use of “pellet guns.”
The gun control nutters are incredibly insecure and weak minded…

Yes....this swim suit model decided to end her modeling career by speaking out in favor of gun rights...

On March 2, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Hannah Ferguson defended gun ownership, describing how she learned to shoot and suggesting people who fear firearm ownership do so from a lack of “gun knowledge.”

Ferguson told Fox 441 that her father was a sniper in the Marine Corps and her mother and brother were in the USMC as well. So her love for guns is mixed in with a love for the military.

“At a pretty early age” her parents taught her to shoot, and Ferguson said they instilled the basics of shooting via the use of “pellet guns.”
Nope. Common sense. Keep deadly weapons for what they were invented for, war...

how ya figure?
Are these two "equal"?
hannah-ferguson-wacoal-lingerie_2.jpg
Average-Girl-Transforms-Herself-Into-A-Supermodel-3.jpg

No...
why aren't they?
Because humans are born with unequal talents, looks, brains, and opportunities. Just their birth-order makes a big difference. The only place they even be remotely made equal is before in the law and in the marketplace, and even that isn't true. Both hotties will do much better, every time...
they all have the same opportunities for success, why do traits matter. Look at Bill Gates, he isn't a basketball player but he has as much money as one of the most famous. Don't get what your point is here. you're spinning in circles.
People are not born equal, period. And if we attempt to treat them as equals, they still aren't in the end. The cute teacher is going to get better reviews than the the plain one. It's human nature.

Sam Colt makes them equal......

She clearly still has an active career and there is no indication of depportation.

OP is a fraud and people are running with it without checking the facts....

Wow...another clueless libtard......I am making a statement about the current P.C. atmosphere and how it will attack her for what she says...while say....letting bill clinton speak in public without being shouted off the stage for being a rapist and sexual predator....

Rapist? Strange...I couldn't find any indictments or convictions.

No conviction against Bill Cosby........so either he is lying or all the women are lying...ditto so Bill Clinton...3 women say he raped them....and those are the one we know of...and at least a dozen, that we know of say he sexually assaulted them......

Now either they are lying or he is lying....wanna bet your life on which one is which?

They were invented to save the life of the user....and those they protect...

She clearly still has an active career and there is no indication of depportation.

Wow...another clueless libtard......I am making a statement about the current P.C. atmosphere and how it will attack her for what she says...while say....letting bill clinton speak in public without being shouted off the stage for being a rapist and sexual predator....

No conviction against Bill Cosby........so either he is lying or all the women are lying...ditto so Bill Clinton...3 women say he raped them....and those are the one we know of...and at least a dozen, that we know of say he sexually assaulted them......

Now either they are lying or he is lying....wanna bet your life on which one is which?

Exactly. No conviction.

We have a justice system for a reason. There is the process of enditement, trial, conviction.

Do you think that should be circumvented or replaced with a trial by popular opinion?

They were invented to save the life of the user....and those they protect...
Nope. Guns were invented for war, to kill, just deal with it.

Are these two "equal"?
hannah-ferguson-wacoal-lingerie_2.jpg
Average-Girl-Transforms-Herself-Into-A-Supermodel-3.jpg

No...
why aren't they?
Because humans are born with unequal talents, looks, brains, and opportunities. Just their birth-order makes a big difference. The only place they even be remotely made equal is before in the law and in the marketplace, and even that isn't true. Both hotties will do much better, every time...
they all have the same opportunities for success, why do traits matter. Look at Bill Gates, he isn't a basketball player but he has as much money as one of the most famous. Don't get what your point is here. you're spinning in circles.
People are not born equal, period. And if we attempt to treat them as equals, they still aren't in the end. The cute teacher is going to get better reviews than the the plain one. It's human nature.

Nope. You believe dogma. Use your tiny mind instead.

Exactly. No conviction.

We have a justice system for a reason. There is the process of enditement, trial, conviction.

Do you think that should be circumvented or replaced with a trial by popular opinion?
So wait a minute, what was pulled from Cosby? And no conviction.

why aren't they?

They're equal. Deal with it

Nothing of the kind. The guns might be equal but the people never are...

Nothing of the kind. The guns might be equal but the people never are...
Sure they are

Forum List

Back