Sports Illustrated Swim Suit model ends her career...speaks out in support of gun rights.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....this swim suit model decided to end her modeling career by speaking out in favor of gun rights...

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Defends Gun Ownership - Breitbart

On March 2, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Hannah Ferguson defended gun ownership, describing how she learned to shoot and suggesting people who fear firearm ownership do so from a lack of “gun knowledge.”

Ferguson told Fox 441 that her father was a sniper in the Marine Corps and her mother and brother were in the USMC as well. So her love for guns is mixed in with a love for the military.

“At a pretty early age” her parents taught her to shoot, and Ferguson said they instilled the basics of shooting via the use of “pellet guns.”

Well....now she may even be deported....even though she is an American citizen.....

She addressed the question of whether guns should somehow be confiscated following a high-profile crime or shooting, Ferguson pointed out that criminals will always have guns; taking guns away will simply disarm law-abiding citizens who only use them defensively to being with. She said, “I don’t think they should be taken away from people because any bad person who wants to find a gun is going to find a way to get it and then what? We don’t have a way to protect ourselves? I feel like people should get more knowledge and understanding.”

2nd, Did you find another gun grabber waiting outside your door this morning? Who was it? Did you shoot it?
ATF? Local popo? State boys?
It was a liberal wasn't it? Did you shoot it?

Yes....this swim suit model decided to end her modeling career by speaking out in favor of gun rights...

On March 2, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Hannah Ferguson defended gun ownership, describing how she learned to shoot and suggesting people who fear firearm ownership do so from a lack of “gun knowledge.”

Ferguson told Fox 441 that her father was a sniper in the Marine Corps and her mother and brother were in the USMC as well. So her love for guns is mixed in with a love for the military.

“At a pretty early age” her parents taught her to shoot, and Ferguson said they instilled the basics of shooting via the use of “pellet guns.”
Good for her !!!

Anyone else think the OP author is a poster child for why the mentally ill should not own guns?

I missed the part in that article where it said she "decided to end her modeling career by speaking out in favor of gun right..."

Please point that part out to me.

Oh, you can't, because you are a lying piece of shit.

Last edited:
Well....now she may even be deported....even though she is an American citizen.....

She addressed the question of whether guns should somehow be confiscated following a high-profile crime or shooting, Ferguson pointed out that criminals will always have guns; taking guns away will simply disarm law-abiding citizens who only use them defensively to being with. She said, “I don’t think they should be taken away from people because any bad person who wants to find a gun is going to find a way to get it and then what? We don’t have a way to protect ourselves? I feel like people should get more knowledge and understanding.”
Please point out to me where at in the article it says "now she may even be deported....even though she is an American citizen....."

Oh, you can't, because you are a lying piece of shit.

If she runs into hard financial times she is more than welcome to stay at my place.

Anyone else think the OP author is a poster child for why the mentally ill should not own guns?

Libtard tactics on display ^^^^^^^ call anyone with a different opinon than you, mentally ill, bigot, homophobe, racist, liar ect. rinse and repeat.

She clearly still has an active career and there is no indication of depportation.

OP is a fraud and people are running with it without checking the facts....

Libtard tactics on display ^^^^^^^ call anyone with a different opinon than you, mentally ill, bigot, homophobe, racist, liar ect. rinse and repeat.
and then they want to tell you they believe all men are equal.

they also tell us that every person has a right to vote. And then argue their vote trumps yours. Funny thing the libturd. shown everyday in here.

Forum List

Back