Sponsor of Arizona Bill has Racist Connections

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Russell Pierce, sponsor of the Arizona immigration bill, forwarded his supporters an article by a white supremacist group called The National Alliance. He later apologized saying he hadn't read it carefully.
Surprising, huh?
He's shown here at a White Supremacist rally. Forward about 3 min.
Rachel Maddow Show

Last edited:
So does President Obama. Ain't the end of the world.

Excuse me? Link please - preferably from something other than a right wing blog or Droog.

The man sat in a racist Church for 20 years. Are you honestly saying he has absolutely no connection to racists? Seriously?

Do you really want a link to common knowledge?

No. President Obama doesn't.

But the person who wrote this bill is a white supremacist, holocaust denier.... ZOG conspiracist.

Even they can get things right. It is well past time to remove all Illegal aliens from this Country. Point out what is this bill is wrong? It begins the task of clearing ONE State of a mess our federal Government has no desire to clean up.

Obama spent 20 years in a Church run by a Black racist. You all make excuses for that all the time. he referred to that racist as a close personal friend, ne4arly a family member. he dedicated at least one book he wrote to him. And when the rest of the Country found out what a racist he was Obama claimed ignorance on the matter. So either Obama is an idiot or a liar. You pick.

it's not like everyone in this board doesn't have a racist connection. Doesn't mean we approve of racism.

Excuse me? Link please - preferably from something other than a right wing blog or Droog.

WOW. Where have you lefties been since July 2008? Um.....Jeremiah Wright? Van Jones? Reverend Flagler? His cozy relationships with ACORN, La Razza (The Race in spanish), CAIR????

It's no big secret. But you need a link? My God. I'm baffled daily and the continued evidence of just how braindead the Obama zombie mob is.

No. President Obama doesn't.

But the person who wrote this bill is a white supremacist, holocaust denier.... ZOG conspiracist.

So.................Jeremiah Wright is not a racist? Thats what you are saying? And La Razza (The Race translated) is not a racist group?

Hell, Obama doesn't even need racist connections. He's racist himself. "My grandmother was a typical white person." I didn't know using the phrase "She is a typical (insert race) person." was now acceptable.

Way to change the subject. The OP is about the immigration bill in Arizona and its sponsor being a Neo Nazi.

Forum List

Back