Sponsor of Arizona Bill has Racist Connections

So, non-whites can belong to any organization, even 1 with racist connotations and that's what... seeking heritage or some such.

But a white person does the same thing and they are branded a racist.

Watching the Left dance around these issues is like watching Irony and Hypocrisy going at it like dogs in heat.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The USA of KKK -- Obama Spiritual Mentor
It was Russell Pierce, republican sponsor of the immigration bill, that was photographed at a Neo Nazi rally, not Obama.

So the fuck what? So it's OK for every other race on earth to run around shouting "_____" pride, but it's not OK for whites? Well go fuck yourself. I'm damn glad we're getting a little WHITE PRIDE back in the USA.

It was Russell Pierce, republican sponsor of the immigration bill, that was photographed at a Neo Nazi rally, not Obama.

Um no, I believe it was that other guy at the rally. Mr. Pierce was photographed with the man that was seen at the rally is the way I understood the story.

BTW: thank you for the clue to start at about 3 minutes in. I really didn't want to watch all of the segment at this time of the morning and found the 3 minute note helpful.

Immie

So the fuck what? So it's OK for every other race on earth to run around shouting "_____" pride, but it's not OK for whites? Well go fuck yourself. I'm damn glad we're getting a little WHITE PRIDE back in the USA.

It was a White America that was a superpower...

I just think it's been open season on whites for too long here. Yes they've been the majority, but because of that they've been waged war against by blacks, accused of racism for every pathetic non related comment, and unfairly treated by government programs like AA. I think it's time white America stood back up and said FUCK THIS, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. There's racism in America alright, AGAINST WHITES, and it's high time whites start to PUSH BACK.

Last edited:
Turn on any comedy, from King of Queens to Simpsons to Family Guy. The only acceptable target or butt of a joke nowadays is the White male. Blacks or women can only be on the receiving end from blacks or women for black or female audiences.

Blacks are supposed to be equal, but they get preferential treatment based on their skin because they can't make it on their own merit? And this is affirmative action? What affirmation are they making?

Women who succeed are not judged as successful persons but as successful women and those who don't succeed are oft quick to blame sexism and 'the man'.

One of the things I hate about the Left is this attitude. One woman made a comment about 'I'm a black woman- you wouldn't understand'. I replied 'Hello, ****** bitch, I'm James and I'm more than my genitals and skin colour. When you are too, you'll be worth speaking to.' Another once tried to say that I was the problem because I was a white man my response was pretty much the same- that the depth of her identity was her genitals and skin colour made her subhuman. When she can say 'My name is ___' instead of 'I'm a black woman' and 'I stand for' instead of 'White people ___', she'll become more than a dog.

She got angrier because I refused to acknowledge her existence after that.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Success in America can be achieved in many ways. Probably the easiest is to play along with the standards created by successful white males. This isn't surprising because by and large white males are the most successful. This isn't good or bad, it's just reality.

When someone wants to put how they are different and fully deserving of the success that white males achieve but remain staunchly different, they really can't blame anyone but themselves when they fail. I believe this because even white males must conform to this same standard. Show up for a profession job with blue hair, facial piercing, and covered in tattoos and it won't matter if you're a white male or not, you're not going to get the job or last very long.

Should this sort of conformity be required? You could make arguments both ways, but the bottom line is that it's not what should be or could be, it's about what IS.

In my world I don't try to change what is, that would be as foolish as arguing with gravity when I fall down. I put on respectable, conservative clothes and act in a manner that is consistent with the pattern needed to succeed.

Show up for a profession job with blue hair, facial piercing, and covered in tattoos and it won't matter if you're a white male or not, you're not going to get the job or last very long.

Depends on where you want to work.

See bolded portion.

Could those things be beneficial in getting some kinds of positions? Sure, but we're talking about real success, not being the head doorman at a BDSM club.

What I'm talking about is situations where a black guy shows up looking like a thug, doesn't get the job, and then blames "whitey" for being a racist.

Way to change the subject. The OP is about the immigration bill in Arizona and its sponsor being a Neo Nazi.

Exactly. The point of this thread is to show how racist all of this is. Racists do not like being called out.

If you think this bill is right, then you are a racist. Period.

define: real success

Many tattoo artists, alt models, photographers, mechanics,architects, engineers, and others can dress any damned way they please, take great satisfaction from their work, and ear enough to live comfortably and have all the money and material things they need and desire.

If that's not the very definition of success, what is?

So does President Obama. Ain't the end of the world.

Excuse me? Link please - preferably from something other than a right wing blog or Droog.

WOW. Where have you lefties been since July 2008? Um.....Jeremiah Wright? Van Jones? Reverend Flagler? His cozy relationships with ACORN, La Razza (The Race in spanish), CAIR????

It's no big secret. But you need a link? My God. I'm baffled daily and the continued evidence of just how braindead the Obama zombie mob is.

I just don't see President Obama as a racist. Seems to me the only "zombie mob" on this issue is the one who seeks to paint him as such.

Russell Pierce, sponsor of the Arizona immigration bill, forwarded his supporters an article by a white supremacist group called The National Alliance. He later apologized saying he hadn't read it carefully.
Surprising, huh?
He's shown here at a White Supremacist rally. Forward about 3 min.
Rachel Maddow Show

so does Obama. what's your point, hack?

Way to change the subject. The OP is about the immigration bill in Arizona and its sponsor being a Neo Nazi.

Exactly. The point of this thread is to show how racist all of this is. Racists do not like being called out.

If you think this bill is right, then you are a racist. Period.

Yeah. You certainly don't like to be called out.

Last edited:

I just think it's been open season on whites for too long here. Yes they've been the majority, but because of that they've been waged war against by blacks, accused of racism for every pathetic non related comment, and unfairly treated by government programs like AA. I think it's time white America stood back up and said FUCK THIS, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. There's racism in America alright, AGAINST WHITES, and it's high time whites start to PUSH BACK.

And what form should that "Push Back" take?

Forum List

Back