Spinning the Black Racist Murderer in Connecticut

Regardless of why he did it, I still don't see how thinking other people treated one in a racist manner makes one a racist.

You have to open your mind to the distinct possibility that accusations of "racist" against whites themselves come from the racist motivations of non-whites.

I know, you have to connect a few dots there.

But that's what's going on.
That could be true in some cases but I imagine it is actually pretty rare.

Out of 69 dock workers only four were black and I'd hate to be one of the three still there.

Regardless of why he did it, I still don't see how thinking other people treated one in a racist manner makes one a racist.

You have to open your mind to the distinct possibility that accusations of "racist" against whites themselves come from the racist motivations of non-whites.

I know, you have to connect a few dots there.

But that's what's going on.
That could be true in some cases but I imagine it is actually pretty rare.

Maybe but when a guy goes off and kills a bunch of People and after the Fact he and his Family say it was because of Racism. when that Person never reported any such problems to his Job or Union. You have to wonder if maybe this is not one of the "rare" times.

Out of 69 dock workers only four were black and I'd hate to be one of the three still there.

only 4 eh, well lest see blacks are 11% of the population. So 7 would have been an exact Fair representation of Blacks to white with 69 total Employees. 4 is low but not terribly so.

Forum List

Back