Spinning the Black Racist Murderer in Connecticut

If he had been white and ALL his victims black..... ya the press would not have mentioned that at all.
Maybe if the company hired more blacks or asians all the victims wouldn't have been white.

:eusa_eh:

Oh so he would have killed some Minorities if there were more of em eh. :cuckoo:

If this man was the Victim of Racial Problems at work. Why is it he never mentioned them to the Company or His Union Rep? Hmmmm? Hmmmm? One word to his Union rep and he could have had the NAACP, and ACLU all over their asses. I find it hard to believe he Never reported them to the Union. Sounds Fishy to me.

Last edited:
It would be hard to sell Omar as a racist since his girlfriend of eight years was white. It looks like he was in an envrionment of racism and the company is stoopid for trying to deny it. He fucked up by stealing and blamed others for his mistake and tried to use racism to justify his sick ass murder spree. He isn't the first American terrorist to use guns to solve his problems and he won't be the last. Considering guns is how our government tries to solve many problems I'm surprised more people don't do it.

He was just a disgruntled common thief who got caught stealing beer (on video), got fired, mass murdered, who happened to be black.
No more, no less.
Onto the next roadside attraction.....

No he is not. He told his girlfriend he was discriminated against on more then one occasion.

If he had been white and ALL his victims black..... ya the press would not have mentioned that at all.
Maybe if the company hired more blacks or asians all the victims wouldn't have been white.

:eusa_eh:

Oh so he would have killed some Minorities if there were more of em eh. :cuckoo:

If this man was the Victim of Racial Problems at work. Why is it he never mentioned them to the Company or His Union Rep? Hmmmm? Hmmmm? One word to his Union rep and he could have had the NAACP, and ACLU all over their asses. I find it hard to believe he Never reported them to the Union. Sounds Fishy to me.

From what I read his union rep was one of the people who displayed racism against him. Plus, we all know filing a formal complaint can bring harsh backlash if the charges are true. It really doesn't matter if he was a victim of racism or not because either way it would not explain nor justify his response of mass murder after getting busted for stealing.

He was just a disgruntled common thief who got caught stealing beer (on video), got fired, mass murdered, who happened to be black.
No more, no less.
Onto the next roadside attraction.....

No he is not. He told his girlfriend he was discriminated against on more then one occasion.

So? It doesn't change the fact he was a disgruntled ex-employee proven to be a thief who committed mass murder.

Other then the fact that he bragged to his mother that he killed white people.

Got any PROOF of that Skippy?

"You probably want to know the reason why I shot this place up," Thornton said.

"They treat me bad over here, and they treat all the other black employees bad over here too. So I just took it into my own hands and I handled the problem," he said.

"I wish I coulda got more of the people."

The guys a real idiot.
I mean, why did he kill himself? I'm sure eric holder would have had all the charges against him dropped.

Sounds like this nutter was racially motivated to be sure.

But the primary issue here is that he was a nutter who decided to kill people who pissed him off.

What motivated him to target Whites is actually not all that important.

Nutters often target one group or the other.

Woman are the most targeted demographic by serial murderers, regardless of race.

And coworkers (also regardless of race) are the people most frequently targeted in work-related mass killing events like this.

If the place had been manned by Black people?

It's entirely possible this nutter would still have killed everybody he could find.

We'll never know, really.

Maybe the White people drove him crazy at work, but I kinda doubt it.

He was nuts first.

His targets (and his stated motivation) are just based on who was around him to become targets would be my guess.

In this guy's case?

It was White people he could blame, and therefore attempt to justify his murderous urge.

Mr. Thornton, who family members said complained of racial abuse in his two years with the company, walked and ran through the sprawling facility and shot his victims without speaking, police said. The company and union have denied any problems with bias. Mr. Thornton passed two or more employees he didn't shoot, police said. One was a woman in a wheelchair who made eye contact with Mr. Thornton. "She was thankful to be alive and she wasn't sure why she was spared," Lt. Davis said.

Last edited by a moderator:

"They treat me bad over here, and they treat all the other black employees bad over here too. So I just took it into my own hands and I handled the problem," he said.

The guys a real idiot.
I mean, why did he kill himself? I'm sure eric holder would have had all the charges against him dropped.

But the primary issue here is that he was a nutter who decided to kill people who pissed him off.

Woman are the most targeted demographic by serial murderers, regardless of race.

And coworkers (also regardless of race) are the people most frequently targeted in work-related mass killing events like this.

It's entirely possible this nutter would still have killed everybody he could find.

He was nuts first.

His targets (and his stated motivation) are just based on who was around him to become targets would be my guess.

In this guy's case?

It was White people he could blame, and therefore attempt to justify his murderous urge.

note the bold

Either you have the courage to say "******" or you don't! Don't mask it... "Nutter":eusa_shhh:

I'd came to a conclusion on the motivation behind the crime.

I believe that he was a victim of workplace harassment.

I believe that his "beer operation" was his way of "sticking it to the man".

In his own delusional world, he was trying to gain money that he felt was owed to him from working so hard, for so little pay, while enduring a hostile working environment.

Now if the revelation of his private life, an affair with a white woman, is true, then everyone here can understand that the "powder keg" was already set and lit.

"Proud" white men and "proud" black women do not like the idea of a black man dating a white woman. If this affair had happened, the stress from being in such a relationship had to been debilitating on both sides.

I'm sorry my friends, but if he had lived and I was representing him, I would encourage him to plead, "Not guilty for reason of insanity". He'd truly believed that the world was out to get him; that's paranoid schizophrenia, not racism.

Food for thought.

Last edited:
He had a history of racial problems with co-workers at other jobs.

The guys a real idiot.

He was nuts first.

In this guy's case?

Co-workers are often the targets in work-related murders? Sorry, for some reason it's funny that was pointed out.

Christoper Donovan: Hate-Fueled Black Mass Murderer in Connecticut Spun as ‘Disgruntled Man’ by Media The Occidental Observer Blog

Yet the majority of the MSM totally underplayed the racial angle, for reasons everyone by now understands: the killer was black, and the victims were white. My own local newspaper made absolutely no mention of the racial element in the small brief it ran. But given that race was what (rightly or wrongly) drove the entire incident, the media’s censorship of this is a gross dereliction of duty.

His own words indicted him as a racist.

He was a thief and got caught so he decided to exact retribution against all of those racists he didn't like.

Actually, he was more playing the VICTIM, the MARTYR.

Regardless of why he did it, I still don't see how thinking other people treated one in a racist manner makes one a racist.

You have to open your mind to the distinct possibility that accusations of "racist" against whites themselves come from the racist motivations of non-whites.

I know, you have to connect a few dots there.

But that's what's going on.

There was no racism at his workplace.
We've elected a black President, we are in the "post-racial" era, remember?

Forum List

Back