Bill O'Reilly vs. Laura Ingraham

I agree.

I try to watch Bill every night.

I don't always agree with what he says but I find him to be very fair.

She never said she "want's kids to be obese". She said "Why should schools dictate what kids eat?". That's the parents job, where are they?

No, but she did say "mac n cheese and pizza! Mac n cheese n pizza!"....lol

Laura Ingraham Wants Your Kids to Be Obese

Watching videos like these, I think I should start watching Bill again. More and more he looks like the voice of reason at Fox News along with Shep Smith.

Both of these people are talking heads for the GOP, they are hate filled racist bigots. I wouldn't waste my good time watching either of them ever again. Both disgust me with their hate and lies.

Watching videos like these, I think I should start watching Bill again. More and more he looks like the voice of reason at Fox News along with Shep Smith.

Both of these people are talking heads for the GOP, they are hate filled racist bigots. I wouldn't waste my good time watching either of them ever again. Both disgust me with their hate and lies.

Why are you so angry? I thought you were a man of God, doesn't "turn the other cheek" mean anything to you?

He obviously doesn't watch the same O'Reilly and Shep Smith that I do.

Racist bigots??? Not hardly. Jeeze.

He obviously doesn't watch the same O'Reilly and Shep Smith that I do. are swine

Racist bigots??? Not hardly. Jeeze.

....you dont know the meaning of bigotry and racism. O'reilly and his homosexual sidekick Shepherd are racist swine.

Bill O'Reilly all the way. I secretly love Bill, haven't watched him too much lately.

This why I love him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tJjNVVwRCY]YouTube - ‪Bill O'Reilly Flips Out‬‎[/ame]

If you watched the Factor more often, you would know when Bill is playing devil's advocate in a debate in which he actually sides with his opponent. Laura, by the way, is his #1 choice for a replacement when he is away from the program.

She is NOT saying that she wants kids to be obese. She IS saying that we should stop throwing billions of dollars of the people's money at a program that has already been legislated to death with no appreciable positive results and then pretend like we're doing something noble. There are much better uses and much greater needs for the people's money at this time.

See the history of the school lunch program here, and you'll see why she holds the position that she does:

National School Lunch Program

If you watched the Factor more often, you would know when Bill is playing devil's advocate in a debate in which he actually sides with his opponent. Laura, by the way, is his #1 choice for a replacement when he is away from the program.

She is NOT saying that she wants kids to be obese. She IS saying that we should stop throwing billions of dollars of the people's money at a program that has already been legislated to death with no appreciable positive results and then pretend like we're doing something noble. There are much better uses and much greater needs for the people's money at this time.

See the history of the school lunch program here, and you'll see why she holds the position that she does:

I never said she wants kids to be obese. That was the title of the article. So you think we should end the school lunch program, yes or no?

I never said she wants kids to be obese. That was the title of the article. So you think we should end the school lunch program, yes or no?

I think we should change our school lunch program. We need to stop feeding our kids hormones, and antibiotics.

I think we should change our school lunch program. We need to stop feeding our kids hormones, and antibiotics.

I see what the schools feed the kids. Heck, if anyone on here would know it'd be me. :lol:

Schools rarely have healthy choices in any form anymore. It's all about precooked and food that is pretty much heated up. The closest thing you get to freshly made food is pizza from a local pizza place that isn't looking too good by 3rd or 4th lunch.

This is all done because it's cheaper.

We should absolutely end any Federal involvement in the school lunch program. The states and local communities and school boards should have that responsibility.

And Laura is quite correct that parents feed their kids after school, on weekends, on holiday breaks, over the summer etc. The parents are perfectly capable of throwing a banana or apple and a peanut butter sandwich into a paper bag for the kid's lunch if they don't like what the kids are getting at school. And I'm guessing that school lunches would improve a whole lot as the responsibility of local folks than they will ever improve via the Federal government.

Forum List

Back