Spineless Trump seeks good relationship with Putin's Russia after Russia votes at UN against Israel

don't think he's talked to Putin yet, why would he call? But you can't see the big picture through your shit smeared lenses. The US has a long history of supporting Israel. What Russia did was not unusual, what obama did was.

You don't think or keep up on the news about Trump and his Kleptocrat pal.

Trump spoke at least twice to Putin about policy and better relations demanding nothing from Putin.

And it's worse than that:

. Shortly after their discussion Russia on Monday began a new, intense air offensive against rebel positions in their Syrian stronghold in Aleppo. Moscow sailed one of its aircraft carriers, the Adm. Kuznetsov, into the Mediterranean last week to bolster its ability to deploy warplanes.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-11-15/president-elect-donald-trump-speaks-with-russian-president-vladimir-putin?context=amp?client=safari

Trump talked about not interfering in Russia's operations.

Putin took spineless Trump at his word.
I do follow the news but I don't have my nose ensconced deep into Trump's anus like you do.

"The two agreed to strengthen ties between their countries, focusing on developing greater trade and economic relations, according to a statement released by the Kremlin. They also agreed to "pool efforts against major common enemy – international terrorism and extremism," referring to Russia's and America's dual but strictly separate operations in Syria, and agreed to a potential in-person meeting."

Sounds good to me but it sounds rather generic and I don't see where is says he was going to exchange words over policy details at this point. Can you point that out?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. Only "stupid" people, or fools, would think that it is bad! We.....

10:02 AM - 7 Jan 2017

So Republicans are stupid if they oppose a warm relationship with Putin after Putin voted yes at the UN to condemn Israeli settlements on Palestinian lands.

Why is Trump being an asshole against his own Party and the intelligence community?

Will spineless Trumpunist Party members face this illogical unpatriotic "Make Russia Great Again" moron of a president elect head on?

According to Trump the Great Marl Levin is stupid. That is hilarious.
Well now maybe we need to hear Russia out since we care so much what they think.

We are they against Israel? Maybe they are right here too. If their judgement on trump should be trusted and they are our friends.

BluesLegend, post: 16249475
Obama attempted to BFF Russia. Hillary attempted to BFF Russia. Choke on it libs.

And it would never just as wise if Trump behaved in similar fashion. Trump is best friending Putin demanding nothing but being glad that Putin publically praise him.

Uuuuuge difference.

Correll, post: 16247996
Hungary? Marginal crackpots? So you're supporting at least a Cold War, potentially a WWIII because of an allegation of a connection between Russia and a marginal group in Hungary?

It is getting beyond the allegation part.

I'm not advocating a Cold War.

As a matter of fact right now I am at a party with a couple dozen mostly Russian born Americans including my wife celebrating Russian Orthodox Christmas,

I was with my wife in Tver Russia in 2000 when she and her father voted for Putin.

My father in law and brother in law live in Russia. Head of a hospital and detective.

The last thing I want is a renewed Cold War. But I cannot ignore Putin's white nationalist traits and accumulating evidence that Putin has definite designs on disrupting democracies in Europe and in my own country.

You are asking me to put trust in Trump who has ridiculed our intelligence service on Iraq. It was not the CIA that failed us on the US invasion of Iraq.

Sorry. Trump is a buffoon.

I want Putin checked by exposing all he is doing outside his borders. It's not alleged that he ordered bombing hospitals in Syria. You can hug him if you and the Donald want. I'm not ready to hug him because your buffoon wants me to. Screw that crap.

Hug the Kleptocrat all you want.

The choice in policy between Trump, and the Establishment is Cold War, or Peace.

Trump is the Peace Candidate. Hillary was the Cold War, maybe Hot War candidate.

We are treaty bound to fight WWIII over Estonia. That is crazy.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. Only "stupid" people, or fools, would think that it is bad! We.....

So Republicans are stupid if they oppose a warm relationship with Putin after Putin voted yes at the UN to condemn Israeli settlements on Palestinian lands.

Why is Trump being an asshole against his own Party and the intelligence community?

Will spineless Trumpunist Party members face this illogical unpatriotic "Make Russia Great Again" moron of a president elect head on?

Spineless Trump seeks good relationship with Putin's Russia after Russia votes at UN against Israel

So did France, the UK and China, should we shit can relations with them also?

These people will say ANYTHING to justify their hate, and it doesn't mean shit.

They don't CARE about Putin's UN vote. They just threw that against the wall to see if it would stick.

jews%2BS.jpg-large.jpg

I'm not afraid of "Zionists" but I have to admit that was pretty funny.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Well now maybe we need to hear Russia out since we care so much what they think.

We are they against Israel? Maybe they are right here too. If their judgement on trump should be trusted and they are our friends.

I'll listen to anyone that has something constructive to say.

Most people are spewing filler or bat shit crazy these days.

Obama attempted to BFF Russia. Hillary attempted to BFF Russia. Choke on it libs.

And it would never just as wise if Trump behaved in similar fashion. Trump is best friending Putin demanding nothing but being glad that Putin publically praise him.

Uuuuuge difference.

Putin helped us get rid of Hillary and defeat the Democrats, we should send him a big ass fruit basked and a thank you card.

Uuuuuge difference.

Trump is NOT behaving in a similar fashion.

Trump is looking at our interests and adjusting them for the end of the COld War.

Obama and Hillary wanted friendly relations WITHOUT doing that.

Israel doesn't have a problem with Trump. However, they despise Hussein. And i hope Trump seeks good relationships with all nations. That's smart. I wish him all the best.

"The two agreed to strengthen ties between their countries, focusing on developing greater trade and economic relations, according to a statement released by the Kremlin. They also agreed to "pool efforts against major common enemy – international terrorism and extremism," referring to Russia's and America's dual but strictly separate operations in Syria, and agreed to a potential in-person meeting."

Sounds good to me but it sounds rather generic and I don't see where is says he was going to exchange words over policy details at this point. Can you point that out?

Of course you left out this:
. The Russian leader once again congratulated Trump on his victory at the presidential elections," according to the Kremlin statement, "and noted readiness to build partner dialogue with the new administration on the principles of equality, mutual respect and non-interference into each other's domestic affairs."

non-interference into each other's domestic affairs.

Trump believe's Putin's word is good on that? What a dufus.

Nothing is said about Russia not interfering in our NATO ALLIES affairs.

Trump motto - Trust / don't verify.

Last edited:

Uuuuuge difference.

Trump is NOT behaving in a similar fashion.

Trump is looking at our interests and adjusting them for the end of the COld War.

Obama and Hillary wanted friendly relations WITHOUT doing that.

Obama wanted Russia to stroke his ego and worship him as God's gift to the world. This clown who never held a leadership position in his entire life, who had no executive experience at all, thought he'd just give a damn speech and the world would follow him like Jesus. Worse decision ever electing Obama POTUS.

Trump is just trying to clean up Obama's screw ups.

. The Russian leader once again congratulated Trump on his victory at the presidential elections," according to the Kremlin statement, "and noted readiness to build partner dialogue with the new administration on the principles of equality, mutual respect and non-interference into each other's domestic affairs."

Trump brlieve's Putin's word is good on that? What a dufus.

Well, he hasn't been sworn in yet. It's a little early to condemn him on everything. Be patient. You'll have plenty of time to hate. Hopefully, you'll have 8yrs. :)

Trump brlieve's Putin's word is good on that? What a dufus.

...and that proves what? NATO isn't a domestic concern last I checked, although many libs want to change that.

Correll, post: 16249446
They have stated that they don't have hard evidence.

Where?

But spineless Trump believes Assange and Putin's version without one lick of evidence and you parrot him.

Everywhere.

2016 United States election interference by Russia - Wikipedia

"In a joint statement on October 7, 2016, the Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence issued a statement on Russian influence on the 2016 U.S. presidential election.[3][4][5] The statement expressed confidence Russia interfered in the election by stealing emails from politicians and U.S. groups and publicizing the information."

Expressed confidence"? That's not the terminology you use when you have hard evidence.

"The CIA told U.S. Senators it was strongly apparent Russia's intentions were to help Trump.[83]"

Strongly apparent? THat's opinion.

"said post-election intelligence led officials to believe Vladimir Putin personally controlled the operation.[13][90][91] They said Putin's motives started as a feud against Hillary Clinton, and grew into a desire to foment global distrust of the U.S.[13][90][91] They said the operation needed approval by top Russian officials, as Putin maintained absolute contro"

Obviously subjective analysis, not evidence.

"and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election."

Citing consensus is what you do, when you can't cite evidence.

"On December 29, the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) released a Joint Analysis Report titled "GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity".[68] It gave new "technical details regarding the tools and infrastructure used by the Russian civilian and military intelligence Services (RIS) to compromise and exploit networks and endpoints associated with the U.S. election, as well as a range of U.S. Government, political, and private sector entities."[98][99]

The report included malware samples and other technical details as evidence that the Russian government had hacked the Democratic National Committee.[100] Alongside the report, DHS "released an extensive list of Internet Protocol addresses, computer files, malware code and other 'signatures' that it said the Russian hackers have used."["

Malware samples? Malware is software. Once out there it can be found and used by ANYONE.

If that was presented as "evidence" they have shit.

And "other technical details"? That don't even measure up to the malware level of being named? LOL!!!

"An article in the Süddeutsche Zeitung discussed the difficulty of proof in matters of cybersecurity. Multiple security experts told the paper that evidence provided by the Joint Analysis Report was weak, and did not provide proof of Russian culpability. One analyst told the Süddeutsche Zeitung that US intelligence services could be keeping some information secret to protect their sources and analysis methods. It also notes that the comments of some providers of cybersecurity services may be overstated due to self-promotion.[76] An article in Ars Technica cited some cybersecurity commentators who expressed concerns about the report.[101] ZDNet noted that the PHP malware included in the JAR is "an out-of-date, web-shell hacking tool," which—according to Rob Graham, CEO of Errata Security—is "used by hundreds if not thousands of hackers, mostly associated with Russia, but also throughout the rest of the world."[102] Other experts cited by Fortune called the Grizzly Steppe report “poorly done” and “fatally flawed,” whereas journalist Matt Taibbi writing in Rolling Stone called it “an element of salesmanship.”[103][104] A commentary in The Daily Beast recounted that the report "was widely criticized by cybersecurity experts for being little more than a hodge-podge of random Internet Protocol addresses and code names for hacker gangs suspected of having ties to Moscow."

Dschrute3, post: 16249545
Israel doesn't have a problem with Trump. However, they despise Hussein. And i hope Trump seeks good relationships with all nations. That's smart. I wish him all the best.

Not exactly true. The verdict is not in.

Israeli officials worried about President-elect Trump’s lack of ‘coherent’ Middle East policy
GLENN BLAIN NOV 10, 2016 5:50 PM

Iceweasel, post: 16249609
and that proves what? NATO isn't a domestic concern last I checked, although many libs want to change that.

NATO is a huge domestic concern in Russia.

It is a huge domestic concern for
our NATO allies.

NATO allies are with us in Afghanistan.

The lives of our troops involved in a war abroad is a domestic concern to me.

Correll, post: 16249650
If that was presented as "evidence" they have shit.

So you have Trump and Juluan Assange with no evidence that Russia was in no way involved.

You originally said they had no evidence. You have flipped to calling their evidence shit with zero evidence proving that it is shit.

Sorry Putin Trump dupe. I trust our people.

Dschrute3, post: 16249545

Not exactly true. The verdict is not in.

Israeli officials worried about President-elect Trump’s lack of ‘coherent’ Middle East policy
GLENN BLAIN NOV 10, 2016 5:50 PM

Iceweasel, post: 16249609
and that proves what? NATO isn't a domestic concern last I checked, although many libs want to change that.

NATO is a huge domestic concern in Russia.

It is a huge domestic concern for
our NATO allies.

NATO allies are with us in Afghanistan.

The lives of our troops involved in a war abroad is a domestic concern to me.

Laughable Fake News. Israelis despise Hussein. They're looking forward to a Trump Presidency. And Russia is no threat to NATO. It doesn't have the capabilities to take on NATO. It's still far behind in military capabilities. It's not even close. And China isn't close either.

The US alone, vastly outspends Russia and China combined on military. Neither are a threat militarily. You need to stop getting all your information from Fake News. Go and do your own research. Check out stats on military spending and capabilities. Then get back to us.

Last edited:
Correll, post: 16249650
trongly apparent? THat's opinion.

They have an opinion based upon a much larger field of investigative data and technical knowledge and human intelligence than your opinion could possibly be based upon.

In fact your opinion is based on no investigative information at all. Your opinion is based upon your fondness for Putin, Trump and apparently Julian Assange. Two out of your three are foreigners with an interest in refuting our intelligence services conclusions.

Forum List

Back