Spineless Trump seeks good relationship with Putin's Russia after Russia votes at UN against Israel

Spineless Trump seeks good relationship with Putin's Russia after Russia votes at UN against Israel

So did France, the UK and China, should we shit can relations with them also?

No fool. We have good relations with France and the U.K. The idea is change nothing. But don't trash our current President for simply abstaining and then not trash Trump for calling for warm relations with a country that voted yes. It's not that hard to understand. Trump wants to reward a country that has supposedly backstabbed are ally Israel.

My point is Obama did not backstab Israel. You can't bitch about Obama backstabbing Israel unless you believe Russia also backstabbed Israel. If you believe Russia backstabbed Israel you should crticize spineless Trump for unilateral surrender to Russia with a reward of warm relations to a despot that backstabbed Israel with a yes vote

Why didn't Trump call Putin and get Putin to veto the resolution if he's so great?

No fool. We have good relations with France and the U.K. The idea is change nothing. But don't trash our current President for simply abstaining and then not trash Trump for calling for warm relations with a country that voted yes. It's not that hard to understand. Trump wants to reward a country that has supposedly backstabbed are ally Israel.

My point is Obama did not backstab Israel. You can't bitch about Obama backstabbing Israel unless you believe Russia also backstabbed Israel. If you believe Russia backstabbed Israel you should crticize spineless Trump for unilateral surrender to Russia with a reward of warm relations to a despot that backstabbed Israel with a yes vote

Why didn't Trump call Putin and get Putin to veto the resolution if he's so great?

France, the UK, China and Russia all had veto powers in that vote, they are equally responsible with your dear leader for it's passage.

OKTexas, post: 16248522
France, the UK, China and Russia all had veto powers in that vote, they are equally responsible with your dear leader for it's passage.

The passage is ok fool. But the US did not directly support it as the other four permanent members did. You cannot condemn Obama from one side of your mouth and praise Putin from the other. That is what Trump is doing and like mindless lemmings you follow Trump off the cliff.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. Only "stupid" people, or fools, would think that it is bad! We.....

10:02 AM - 7 Jan 2017

So Republicans are stupid if they oppose a warm relationship with Putin after Putin voted yes at the UN to condemn Israeli settlements on Palestinian lands.

Why is Trump being an asshole against his own Party and the intelligence community?

Will spineless Trumpunist Party members face this illogical unpatriotic "Make Russia Great Again" moron of a president elect head on?

According to Trump the Great Marl Levin is stupid. That is hilarious.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go

Reason #2

for Obama to concoct the Russian Hack the Elections narrative

as a pretext to war

Third time we go to war to defend Israel

Unfuckingbelievable

.When will Americans wake the fuck up?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

My bet is that Trump doesn't think this stuff through even to that level.

He's making decisions in the moment - which is a clear pattern.

He's never shown interest in picking a strategy and following through on it.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. Only "stupid" people, or fools, would think that it is bad! We.....

10:02 AM - 7 Jan 2017

So Republicans are stupid if they oppose a warm relationship with Putin after Putin voted yes at the UN to condemn Israeli settlements on Palestinian lands.

Why is Trump being an asshole against his own Party and the intelligence community?

Will spineless Trumpunist Party members face this illogical unpatriotic "Make Russia Great Again" moron of a president elect head on?

According to Trump the Great Marl Levin is stupid. That is hilarious.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go

Reason #2

for Obama to concoct the Russian Hack the Elections narrative

as a pretext to war

Third time we go to war to defend Israel

Unfuckingbelievable

.When will Americans wake the fuck up?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

We're not going to go to war with Russia.

What you are suggesting is insane.

The passage is ok fool. But the US did not directly support it as the other four permanent members did. You cannot condemn Obama from one side of your mouth and praise Putin from the other. That is what Trump is doing and like mindless lemmings you follow Trump off the cliff.

Feel free to quote a post where I've ever praised Putin. Also would you give the others a pass if they had abstained? I don't think so, you freaking hypocrite.

OKTexas, post: 16248559 [QUOTE="OKTexas, post: 16248559, member: 39653"F]eel free to quote a post where I've ever praised Putin[/QUOTE]

Didn't say you did. So what are you talking about?

You are a Trump supporter right?

My bet is that Trump doesn't think this stuff through even to that level.

He's making decisions in the moment - which is a clear pattern.

He's never shown interest in picking a strategy and following through on it.
...says some punk with a keyboard while criticizing a business tycoon.

You kids are amazing!

I don't think he's talked to Putin yet, why would he call? But you can't see the big picture through your shit smeared lenses. The US has a long history of supporting Israel. What Russia did was not unusual, what obama did was.

Iceweasel, post: 16249212
I don't think he's talked to Putin yet, why would he call? But you can't see the big picture through your shit smeared lenses. The US has a long history of supporting Israel. What Russia did was not unusual, what obama did was.

What Obama did does not take away support for Israel. It is Trump Republicans claiming that Obama backstabbed Israel. Yet Trump Republicans support what Trump is doing that is unusual. Trump is granting unilateral better relations with Russia that you yourself have just declared to be backstabbing Israel as matter of usual business.

You want it both ways. Because in Trump's support of unchanged backstabbing Israel by Putin's Russia Trump is backstabbing Israel too. If Obama is - Trump is.

If Trump had a spine he would demand concessions from Putin in advance. End the usual business of backstabbing.

Ivanka and Jared are close to Putin's inner circle of Oligarchs. They could have swayed Putin to veto the Resolution if Trump doesn't know any oligarchs himself.

It's such a big deal to you lemmings but you close your eyes and hold your nose when it comes to Trump's undying love for Kleptocrat Putin.

Last edited:

Explain to me why Trump is only condemning our President. Why praise Putin for 'backstabbing' Israel with a yes vote instead of an abstention?

I mean beside the problem that Trump is a buffoon's buffoon.

jews%2BS.jpg-large.jpg

Iceweasel, post: 16249212

What Obama did does not take away support for Israel. It is Trump Republicans claiming that Obama backstabbed Israel. Yet Trump Republicans support what Trump is doing that is unusual. Trump is granting unilateral better relations with Russia that you yourself have just declared to be backstabbing Israel as matter of usual business.

You want it both ways. Because in Trump's support of unchanged backstabbing Israel by Putin's Russia Trump is backstabbing Israel too. If Obama is - Trump is.

If Trump had a spine he would demand concessions from Putin in advance. End the usual business of backstabbing.

Ivanka and Jared are close to Putin's inner circle of Oligarchs. They could have swayed Putin to veto the Resolution if Trump doesn't know any oligarchs himself.

It's such a big deal to you lemmings but you close your eyes and hold your nose when it comes to Trump's undying love for Kleptocrat Putin.
The US has blocked attempts on Israel's sovereignty each and every time before so don't try to spin it. Won't work.

Your hateshit feelings about all things Trump matter not a whit to me, you wasted your time.

Correll, post: 16247996
My judgement is based on their actions. Undermining the incoming president, based on their unproven assumptions, does not serve the nation, but does help the political class which opposes him.

How would you possibly know based upon the actions of doing their job that the agencies 'unanimous analysis' is unproven assumptions?

You can't know that. You are creating your own facts based upon nothing but devotion to Trump.

The majority of Americans are not smitten by Trump as you are.

They have stated that they don't have hard evidence.

Correll, post: 16247996
My judgement is based on their actions. Undermining the incoming president, based on their unproven assumptions, does not serve the nation, but does help the political class which opposes him.

How would you possibly know based upon the actions of doing their job that the agencies 'unanimous analysis' is unproven assumptions?

You can't know that. You are creating your own facts based upon nothing but devotion to Trump.

The majority of Americans are not smitten by Trump as you are.

They have stated that they don't have hard evidence.
I have to remind myself sometimes that I'm talking to people who are confused about what genders are for.

don't think he's talked to Putin yet, why would he call? But you can't see the big picture through your shit smeared lenses. The US has a long history of supporting Israel. What Russia did was not unusual, what obama did was.

You don't think or keep up on the news about Trump and his Kleptocrat pal.

Trump spoke at least twice to Putin about policy and better relations demanding nothing from Putin.

And it's worse than that:

. Shortly after their discussion Russia on Monday began a new, intense air offensive against rebel positions in their Syrian stronghold in Aleppo. Moscow sailed one of its aircraft carriers, the Adm. Kuznetsov, into the Mediterranean last week to bolster its ability to deploy warplanes.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.usne...dent-vladimir-putin?context=amp?client=safari

Trump talked about not interfering in Russia's operations.

Putin took spineless Trump at his word.

Does Foo have a point? Isn't it clear that Putin has long been an ardent supporter of Israel? Isn't that the reason he supports Assad in Syria?

(Sarcasm)

Forum List

Back