Spineless Trump seeks good relationship with Putin's Russia after Russia votes at UN against Israel

bripat9643, post: 16246865
You made it plain you think Republicans should be hostile towards Russia because it voted for the U.N. resolution. So did Britain and France.

Republicans have already long been hostile towards Russia. I have seen no change in Russian behavior to cause them to agree with Trump for warmer relations with Putin.

Britain and France are US NATO allies. Russia is not. If you don't understand the right winger hypocrisy I'm pointing out you must not be very intelligent.

Republicans have gone in six months from anti-Russia (Romney's Russia is America's greatest geo-political threat) to Putin is America's Best friend forever.

Mostly because Putin tilted the US election towards Spineless Putin lover Trump.

I never mentioned war. You did. Why did you lie about what I wrote.

whitehall, post: 16246903
Barry Hussein spent his first two years in offoce on an apology tour bowing to every two bit dictator in the world for America's decadence.

That is a lie. Product of fake news.

Obana never bowed to our greatest geopolitical foe as Trump is now doing after finding out the Russian government deliberately intervened in our election on Trump's behalf.

Name the dictator Obama allegedly bowed to.

Russia will bring an end to Israel, as in the Holy Bible. And our good "christian" friends will burn in hellfire when the second coming of jesus happens.

Don't ask me, ask any of the fucking televangelist ministries like Jack Van Impe.

Conservatives siding with satan!

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. Only "stupid" people, or fools, would think that it is bad! We.....

10:02 AM - 7 Jan 2017

So Republicans are stupid if they oppose a warm relationship with Putin after Putin voted yes at the UN to condemn Israeli settlements on Palestinian lands.

Why is Trump being an asshole against his own Party and the intelligence community?

Will spineless Trumpunist Party members face this illogical unpatriotic "Make Russia Great Again" moron of a president elect head on?

According to Trump the Great Marl Levin is stupid. That is hilarious.

A difference on an UN vote is not reason to NOT have a "warm relation" with Russia.

The GOP have been assholes to Trump AND THEIR OWN RANK AND FILE VOTERS.

Fuck them is they have anything to say or do over the next 8 years other than being sorry and rubber stamping everything Trump wants.

The intelligence community? Their job is to serve the nation, not Obama. Wtf are they doing?

THey need to stfu and soldier.

Correll, post: 16247111
The intelligence community? Their job is to serve the nation, not Obama. Wtf are they doing?

What makes you think the intelligence community is not serving the nation and the nation's twice elected President? That's how it is supposed to work. Their work is produced for the President.

Do you believe Trump's Breitbart intelligence agency is more accurate than America's great agencies.

You make no sense.

You are capable of making sense when you disagree with the Republican Party Line attacking Obama for weakness in Syria.

I disagreed with the pro-interventionists who were attacking Obama on not being more aggressive in those regard.

Trump attacks US intelligence on Iraq. The Iraq disaster should not be pinned on US intelligence. Those paying attention during the run up to the invasion saw all major news papers report that Saddam's Chief negotiator at the UN offered to allow the CIA and FBI to enter Iraq to show the UN inspectors where to locate the hidden WMD stickpiles that Bush alleged were there. Bush refused the offer, not the CIA. The war could have been avoided if Bush allowed them to go in.

This shows what an uninformed dolt Trump is to blame the CIA from one side of his mouth and blame Bush for lying us into war from the other side.

Correll, post: 16247111

What makes you think the intelligence community is not serving the nation ....

That they seem so invested in their "judgement" on the alleged russian hacking.

This is not to serve the nation. It is to serve the Political Class and undermine the INCOMING president.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. Only "stupid" people, or fools, would think that it is bad! We.....

So Republicans are stupid if they oppose a warm relationship with Putin after Putin voted yes at the UN to condemn Israeli settlements on Palestinian lands.

Why is Trump being an asshole against his own Party and the intelligence community?

Will spineless Trumpunist Party members face this illogical unpatriotic "Make Russia Great Again" moron of a president elect head on?

Obama stuck Israel in the back, same condemnation?

Correll, post: 16247539

This is not to serve the nation. It is to serve the Political Class and undermine the INCOMING president.

What is your judgment based upon? Serving the nation or serving Trump. It appears to be the latter to me since no single citizen can out Intel the CIA and FBI on foreign powers and their motives.

If the facts undermine the incoming President so be it I as a citizen want to know. I don't trust Trump's National Inquirer style of intelligence.

More research on your judgment;

Correll, post: 16194679
Putin does not have 10 thousand tanks in the middle of Europe.

Of course not. He does not need any tanks for his intentions on western democracies.

The white nationalist movement is what will give him what he wants. Disorder.

Correll, post: 15126789
Deport the illegals, bring back the manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

Is that Stop fucking with Russia no matter what Russia does?

Do you know what Putin's up to in Hungary with white nationalist anti-Semitic fringe groups?

"That Russia, a nation intensely proud of its huge role in the defeat of Hitler’s Germany in World War II, would want anything to do with marginal, anti-Semitic crackpots who revere Hitler’s wartime allies in Hungary might, at first glance, seem beyond comprehension."

NotfooledbyW, post: 1613802
Trump, Bannon, Flynn and Tillerson must support with open arms Putin's destabilizing the Eastern European Countries and the EU as a whole? Using European neo-nazi groups as foot-soldiers.

NY Times: Intent on Unsettling E.U., Russia Taps Foot Soldiers From the Fringe

By ANDREW HIGGINS DEC. 24, 2016

That Russia, a nation intensely proud of its huge role in the defeat of Hitler’s Germany in World War II, would want anything to do with marginal, anti-Semitic crackpots who revere Hitler’s wartime allies in Hungary might, at first glance, seem beyond comprehension.
But Andras Racz, a Russia expert at the Finnish Institute of International Affairs, said it fit into a scatter-gun strategy of placing small bets, directly or through proxies, on ready-made fringe groups in an effort to destabilize or simply disorient the European Union.

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.n...ldiers-from-the-fringe.amp.html?client=safari

Obama conspired with Palestine to create the resolution then abstained from voting / blocking it so it would pass....

Obama betrayed Israel, but snowflakes think Trump is the 'bad guy'?

Barry has US troops on Russia's border, Trump is exercising diplomacy, and snowflakes think Trump is the 'bad guy'?!

Good grief...

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

We had a "more cordial" relationship with Russia...Until Obama took office.
Keep you friends close. Your enemies closer".....
Don Vito Corelone in The Godfather....

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

First off, the abstention was as good as a "yes" vote. Why is this? Because all UN Security Council votes MUST be unanimous. Any dissenting vote would scuttle any UN Security council Resolution. This includes votes to "abstain"

Correll, post: 16247539

What is your judgment based upon? Serving the nation or serving Trump. It appears to be the latter to me since no single citizen can out Intel the CIA and FBI on foreign powers and their motives.

If the facts undermine the incoming President so be it I as a citizen want to know. I don't trust Trump's National Inquirer style of intelligence.

My judgement is based on their actions. Undermining the incoming president, based on their unproven assumptions, does not serve the nation, but does help the political class which opposes him.

More research on your judgment;

Correll, post: 16194679
Putin does not have 10 thousand tanks in the middle of Europe.

Of course not. He does not need any tanks for his intentions on western democracies.

The white nationalist movement is what will give him what he wants. Disorder.

The 10k tanks comment was in the context of the question of a new Cold War. I was comparing the current lack of threat to the past real threat.

No thread equals no reason for a new Cold War.

Correll, post: 15126789
Deport the illegals, bring back the manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

Is that Stop fucking with Russia no matter what Russia does?

Do you know what Putin's up to in Hungary with white nationalist anti-Semitic fringe groups?

"That Russia, a nation intensely proud of its huge role in the defeat of Hitler’s Germany in World War II, would want anything to do with marginal, anti-Semitic crackpots who revere Hitler’s wartime allies in Hungary might, at first glance, seem beyond comprehension."

Hungary? Marginal crackpots? So you're supporting at least a Cold War, potentially a WWIII because of an allegation of a connection between Russia and a marginal group in Hungary?

LOL!

Correll, post: 16247996
My judgement is based on their actions. Undermining the incoming president, based on their unproven assumptions, does not serve the nation, but does help the political class which opposes him.

How would you possibly know based upon the actions of doing their job that the agencies 'unanimous analysis' is unproven assumptions?

You can't know that. You are creating your own facts based upon nothing but devotion to Trump.

The majority of Americans are not smitten by Trump as you are.

Correll, post: 16247996
Hungary? Marginal crackpots? So you're supporting at least a Cold War, potentially a WWIII because of an allegation of a connection between Russia and a marginal group in Hungary?

It is getting beyond the allegation part.

I'm not advocating a Cold War.

As a matter of fact right now I am at a party with a couple dozen mostly Russian born Americans including my wife celebrating Russian Orthodox Christmas,

I was with my wife in Tver Russia in 2000 when she and her father voted for Putin.

My father in law and brother in law live in Russia. Head of a hospital and detective.

The last thing I want is a renewed Cold War. But I cannot ignore Putin's white nationalist traits and accumulating evidence that Putin has definite designs on disrupting democracies in Europe and in my own country.

You are asking me to put trust in Trump who has ridiculed our intelligence service on Iraq. It was not the CIA that failed us on the US invasion of Iraq.

Sorry. Trump is a buffoon.

I want Putin checked by exposing all he is doing outside his borders. It's not alleged that he ordered bombing hospitals in Syria. You can hug him if you and the Donald want. I'm not ready to hug him because your buffoon wants me to. Screw that crap.

Hug the Kleptocrat all you want.

He back stabbed Israel.

In two weeks the future is about what Trump does. Why the obsession with Obama backstabbing Israel as you claim, but no concern about Trump's call for warm relations with a country that backstabbed Israel much more aggressively. They voted yes. They are very close allies with Iran as well.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Spineless Trump seeks good relationship with Putin's Russia after Russia votes at UN against Israel

So did France, the UK and China, should we shit can relations with them also?

Forum List

Back