"Spent some time in San Francisco............."

^^^ Which singer since there is two singing the song together and in what way exactly were they a jerk? What did you do for him?

God bless you and Dwight always!!!

Holly

P.S. Because I was raised on Dwight's music ever since his first song went to radio, I knew this chat was about his song when I saw that San Francisco lyric line. :) :) :)

^^^ Which singer since there is two singing the song together and in what way exactly were they a jerk? What did you do for him?

Holly

P.S. Because I was raised on Dwight's music ever since his first song went to radio, I knew this chat was about his song when I saw that San Francisco lyric line. :) :) :)

Dwight Yoakam that little bald headed freak. Treats his band like shit. Actually treats everybody like shit.

The other guy is Buck Owens. Never worked with him but he seems alright.

You don't go to Hong Kong for good Klezmer music and you don't go to San Francisco for country.

Holly

Dwight Yoakam that little bald headed freak. Treats his band like shit. Actually treats everybody like shit.

I was sitting in a bar in Bakersfield a long time ago when those two and their friends walked in and after they got good and liquored up they grabbed a couple of guitars and played the rest of the night...they were very nice and paid everyone's tab several times throughout the night...so maybe he just didn't like you....:04:

Holly

How much time exactly were you in his presence because if it was just a one day thing for you, maybe it would just a really bad day for Dwight. If he had that kind of attitude every day, then there is no way that he would've had the success that he has had in his life. Everybody would've told him to go and jump into the nearest lake. At the end of the day, I am sure that there would be at least one bad "review" given where every celebrity is concerned if they were all to be asked about.

Holly

P.S. To me, from what I have seen of him, he comes across as a shy type and sadly sometimes that can be misconstrued and looked at as closed off.

Holly

I was sitting in a bar in Bakersfield a long time ago when those two and their friends walked in and after they got good and liquored up they grabbed a couple of guitars and played the rest of the night...they were very nice and paid everyone's tab several times throughout the night...so maybe he just didn't like you....:04:

I didn't interact directly with him, I just observed how he was treating everybody around him especially his own band. At first I thought maybe he didn't get a good night's sleep or something but it just went on and on and on relentlessly. It was obvious to everybody and we were all happy to get rid of him. I suspect he's just pissed off at being bald.

Holly

I didn't interact directly with him, I just observed how he was treating everybody around him especially his own band. At first I thought maybe he didn't get a good night's sleep or something but it just went on and on and on relentlessly. It was obvious to everybody and we were all happy to get rid of him. I suspect he's just pissed off at being bald.
Oh I know POGO...I was just funnin with ya...some people handle fame and others don't...I met uncle Jeb from the Beverly hillbillies when I was a kid at his grandsons soccer game and he lost it on everyone that dared to come up to him....I as a kid as you can imagine was shocked...here was one of my favorite actors acting like an asshole to total strangers....

Holly

Oh I know POGO...I was just funnin with ya...some people handle fame and others don't...I met uncle Jeb from the Beverly hillbillies when I was a kid at his grandsons soccer game and he lost it on everyone that dared to come up to him....I as a kid as you can imagine was shocked...here was one of my favorite actors acting like an asshole to total strangers....

John Forsythe had that kind of attitude too. Cranky old fart.

Holly

I doubt his lack of hair would be the problem especially when a good deal of hair hasn't been on top of him in years. He's had plenty of time to get adjusted to his loss should it even be a loss in the first place. I am also a big fan of Kenny Chesney and Mark Miller of the Sawyer Brown band and they aren't bothered by not having much going on up there. I've seen Mark make jokes about his appearance now and the way that it used to be. :D :D :D

God bless you and all of my favorites who are still here always!!!

Holly

P.S. One good thing for them to remember is that they don't have to worry about tangles, knots, and shedding which are three things that I am most definitely no stranger to. Its amazing that I am not bald with all of the shedding that I have done in my life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back