Special job offer

Sally´s heroes: Rapists, Murderers and Cannibals of the "Syrian Revolution"!

Video Syrian rebel cuts out soldier s heart eats it - CNN.com

And you think Assad's goons who rape and massacre their own people are any better?

By the way, military analysts are projecting the fall of Assad will be only a matter time.

Which will only make things much worse.

Empty accusations without evidence. Only Al-Qeada eyewitnesses. I don´t think that you could give a shit about what happens to the people in Syria.

And you think Assad's goons who rape and massacre their own people are any better?

By the way, military analysts are projecting the fall of Assad will be only a matter time.

Empty accusations without evidence. Only Al-Qeada eyewitnesses. I don´t think that you could give a shit about what happens to the people in Syria.

The eyewitnesses are Syrian civilians who don't belong to any terrorist group.

Assad Regime Accused of Attacking Civilians in Syria with Chlorine Gas

Brendan O'Connor
ProfileFollow

Brendan O'Connor

Filed to: SYRIA
5/24/15 11:26am
  • xuoicykf5csss9pkl77p.jpg

Civil defense groups in Syria have accused Bashar al-Assad of using chlorine gas in at least 35 attacks on civilians since mid-March, the Guardian reports. “Whenever the regime loses an area or a city it arbitrarily takes revenge on civilians,” said White Helmets’ leader Raed Saleh. “It is targeting civilians.”

Since March 16th, Syrian civil defense workers and doctors have recorded 35 attacks in which they allege chlorine was used, resulting in more than 1,000 injuries and nine deaths. It is believed, the Guardian reports, that the Assad regime is lacing barrel bombs with chlorine, which are then dropped on civilian targets in Idlib province, which was taken in March by a coalition of rebels backed by Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reports that the Assad regime’s air force has launched more than 2,000 attacks on Idlib since it fell to to the rebels. “Most of the targeting is of civilian areas, and most of the injured are women and children,” Muhammad Tennari, the manager of Sarmin hospital told the Guardian. “It’s almost daily now.”

“The children who came to us were suffocating and we couldn’t do anything because they had breathed too much chlorine,” Tennari said. “It’s very distressing to see children suffocating in front of you and you cannot do anything.”

Continue reading at:

Assad Regime Accused of Attacking Civilians in Syria with Chlorine Gas?

And you do? Their leader has killed over 250,000 (less than ISIS) using the country's military in order to stay in power.

You are a joke.

Can you please provide evidence for your claim. I heard, instead, the West alongside with its Arab allies and Israel and Turkey armed and trained hundreds of thousands of terrorists and sent them to Syria and Iraq.

Lets come to the question who is responsible for the suffering in Syria and Iraq. It is your leader.

And you do? Their leader has killed over 250,000 (less than ISIS) using the country's military in order to stay in power.

You are a joke.

Can you please provide evidence for your claim. I heard, instead, the West alongside with its Arab allies and Israel and Turkey armed and trained hundreds of thousands of terrorists and sent them to Syria and Iraq.

Lets come to the question who is responsible for the suffering in Syria and Iraq. It is your leader.

It's a proven fact. Keep denying the fact that he is a brutal madman slaughtering his own people in order to stay in power.

You are a joke.

It's a proven fact. Keep denying the fact that he is a brutal madman slaughtering his own people in order to stay in power.

Renewing your stupid claim is not an evidence. A proven fact is that the Zionist parrots here are habitual liars, racists and misanthropes.

Last edited:

You are a joke.

Renewing your stupid claim is not an evidence. A proven fact is that the Zionist parrots here are habitual liars, racists and misanthropes.

So your claim is Assad isn't a dictator and he hasn't been killing his own people by the tens of thousands in order to stay in power? You're fucking nuts.

You are a joke.

So your claim is Assad isn't a dictator and he hasn't been killing his own people by the tens of thousands in order to stay in power? You're fucking nuts.
That is what I claim. And it is true. Assad is the legitimate President people from all across the country and even abroad elected.

Lebanon Beirut s roads paralyzed by Syrian voters heading to polls US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Now come with your filthy lies so that everyone can see, who is right.

Forum List

Back