Special job offer

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Here comes a special job offer which is surely interesting for some people here. The Saudis are running out of religious functionaries and this is a great opportunity to find a new job for some. Saudi Arabia requires no skills from the applicants, a fact, that makes the offer all the more attractive for the target group. However, some attributes the applicants should evince are listed below:

- You are crying about bogus Syrian airstrikes on civilians while terrorists commit their massacres and oppress the people in the areas they occupy?

- The Saudi King´s dick sticks deep in your throat while you are pointing at Iran?

- You are used to brownnose and to kick arse?

- Your false tears can be easily dried with oil?

Then, you are probably best applicative for the Saudi job offer! Farewell!

Saudi Arabia advertises for eight new executioners as beheading rate soars World news The Guardian

Here comes a special job offer which is surely interesting for some people here. The Saudis are running out of religious functionaries and this is a great opportunity to find a new job for some. Saudi Arabia requires no skills from the applicants, a fact, that makes the offer all the more attractive for the target group. However, some attributes the applicants should evince are listed below:

- You are crying about bogus Syrian airstrikes on civilians while terrorists commit their massacres and oppress the people in the areas they occupy?

- The Saudi King´s dick sticks deep in your throat while you are pointing at Iran?

Saudi Arabia advertises for eight new executioners as beheading rate soars World news The Guardian

As we all can see, the Little Boy is very,, very vulgar. When the Little Boy says "The Saudi King´s dick sticks deep in your throat," he is really telling us that Assad's sexual member was deep in his own throat when he was working for him in Syria. He sure misses that air conditioned room where he performed this service for Assad. The Little Boy is very lucky that he wasn't forced to have the transgender operation like they do in Iran. If this had happened, the Little Boy would have become Assad's girlfriend instead of being his boyfriend.
I think the readers are aware that I already posted an article about Saudi Arabia and their job advertisement,, but the Little Boy felt that he just had to post some more of his childish nonsense. Maybe it was one of his hissy fits which caused this.

As we all can see, the Little Boy is very,, very vulgar. When the Little Boy says "The Saudi King´s dick sticks deep in your throat," he is really telling us that Assad's sexual member was deep in his own throat when he was working for him in Syria. He sure misses that air conditioned room where he performed this service for Assad. The Little Boy is very lucky that he wasn't forced to have the transgender operation like they do in Iran. If this had happened, the Little Boy would have become Assad's girlfriend instead of being his boyfriend.
I think the readers are aware that I already posted an article about Saudi Arabia and their job advertisement,, but the Little Boy felt that he just had to post some more of his childish nonsense. Maybe it was one of his hissy fits which caused this.
I did not mention you. It was you who figured out whose dick sticks in your throat. You got the Uncle Sam, Saudi and Nut&Yahoo premium triple penetration and it looks like that it is fun to you.

I did not mention you. It was you who figured out whose dick sticks in your throat. You got the Uncle Sam, Saudi and Nut&Yahoo premium triple penetration and it looks like that it is fun to you.

You can see, folks, how the Little Boy misses sexually servicing his idol Assad. In the mental institution where he is locked up, the staff tells him those fun days with Assad are over for him.

You can see, folks, how the Little Boy misses sexually servicing his idol Assad. In the mental institution where he is locked up, the staff tells him those fun days with Assad are over for him.
But Sally, didn´t your doctor tell you to not to spread such nonsense? Look, neither Assad nor I are responsible for your bogus, contradictory worldview.

But Sally, didn´t your doctor tell you to not to spread such nonsense? Look, neither Assad nor I are responsible for your bogus, contradictory worldview.

Yes, I really think the Little Boy should apply for this job. It would be perfect for him as long as the Saudis give him an air-conditioned room to stay in while he waits to be called to do the job. The pay is probably very, very good and he can ask them to also give him in addition the same benefits that he gets from Germany. While he is beheading people, he can think they are the people talking against his hero Assad on the forum.

Yes, I really think the Little Boy should apply for this job. It would be perfect for him as long as the Saudis give him an air-conditioned room to stay in while he waits to be called to do the job. The pay is probably very, very good and he can ask them to also give him in addition the same benefits that he gets from Germany. While he is beheading people, he can think they are the people talking against his hero Assad on the forum.
This last sentence offers a big allure but you must know that we civilized people don`t behead others. But it is the right job for a mosanthropic, black soul like you. Wouldn`t it be great for you to feel like the rebels you cheer - and even without the Syrian army approaching, dealing with that human trash?

This last sentence offers a big allure but you must know that we civilized people don`t behead others. But it is the right job for a mosanthropic, black soul like you. Wouldn`t it be great for you to feel like the rebels you cheer - and even without the Syrian army approaching, dealing with that human trash?

Yessiree, the Little Boy has already sent in his application for the job. He figures it would be a lot of fun swinging that sword and beheading someone -- all the while thinking he is beheading someone who doesn't fall at the feet of his idol Assad. I wonder if they will let him keep the chopped off heads so that he can shrink them like the Native Americans did and wear them around his waist as throphies.

Yessiree, the Little Boy has already sent in his application for the job. He figures it would be a lot of fun swinging that sword and beheading someone -- all the while thinking he is beheading someone who doesn't fall at the feet of his idol Assad. I wonder if they will let him keep the chopped off heads so that he can shrink them like the Native Americans did and wear them around his waist as throphies.
It was just a draft of your application, silly nusra sally, that I sent to the Saudis. I thought, it is a good thing for you to get a job in the environment your revolutionary heroes use to enjoy. You will learn, how freedom is being brought to the people and you self can participate in the democratic change. The job also includes holidays in the Islamic State or electively in areas controlled by Nusra/IF/FSA once a year where you also can book further education courses. Surely, the Saudis will be contacting you. I wrote them you are an eager propagandist of the US relation to Sunni regimes and that you enjoy sharia law that is true freedom in your opinion.

It was just a draft of your application, silly nusra sally, that I sent to the Saudis. I thought, it is a good thing for you to get a job in the environment your revolutionary heroes use to enjoy. You will learn, how freedom is being brought to the people and you self can participate in the democratic change. The job also includes holidays in the Islamic State or electively in areas controlled by Nusra/IF/FSA once a year where you also can book further education courses. Surely, the Saudis will be contacting you. I wrote them you are an eager propagandist of the US relation to Sunni regimes and that you enjoy sharia law that is true freedom in your opinion.

No, no, this is the perfect job for you. You can practice all the time in the air-conditioned room they give you until they call you out to do another beheading. Swish, swish goes the Little Boy practicing with his huge sword. In fact, with all that practice you will be so perfect that at the end of the year they will give you a big bonus. Let's face it. You sit in your room all day long in the nut house so the staff will be glad to give you a pass to get rid of you for a while. This way one less room for them to check on to see that you don't harm yourself and that you are taking your meds on a regular basis. They will contact the Saudis to tell them that you need some checking up on now and then.

No, no, this is the perfect job for you. You can practice all the time in the air-conditioned room they give you until they call you out to do another beheading. Swish, swish goes the Little Boy practicing with his huge sword. In fact, with all that practice you will be so perfect that at the end of the year they will give you a big bonus. Let's face it. You sit in your room all day long in the nut house so the staff will be glad to give you a pass to get rid of you for a while. This way one less room for them to check on to see that you don't harm yourself and that you are taking your meds on a regular basis. They will contact the Saudis to tell them that you need some checking up on now and then.
After the Saudis will have accepted your application, nothing is in the way anymore. Your flight with NSA airlines will have to call at Boko Haram territory, however, where some more applicants will be loaded. After that your trip to the sunny plains of your beloved ally Saudi Arabia continues. With unscrupulous monsters in mind, the Saudis have established a collection of swords from which you can choose your favorite liberator. You will need to prove you are a good tool of barbarity, but we USMB members have no doubt you will pass that test with bravura.

After the Saudis will have accepted your application, nothing is in the way anymore. Your flight with NSA airlines will have to call at Boko Haram territory, however, where some more applicants will be loaded. After that your trip to the sunny plains of your beloved ally Saudi Arabia continues. With unscrupulous monsters in mind, the Saudis have established a collection of swords from which you can choose your favorite liberator. You will need to prove you are a good tool of barbarity, but we USMB members have no doubt you will pass that test with bravura.

Little Boy, you are the one who is best for the job. You have stated that you post from 11:59 p.m. around the clock to midnight so it shows you have a lot of time on your hands. I guess in the nut house where you live they aren't into basket weaving classes to occupy the patients' time. I, on the other hand, have a regular life to lead and mainly get on the computer at night in lieu of watching T.V. (everyone else hear realizes what a regular life involves except you since you don't lead one shut up in the nut house)) and I don't have the time to go help the Saudis in chopping off heads like you do. I think you will really get to love the job, especially when you behead someone and think you are beheading me and all those others who don't drop down at your hero's feet and worship him as you do.

That would be a correct analysis, he's projecting arab dicks up his throat.

After all, Assad's has been up his throat so much he's dedicated a poster to his lover.

Sally´s heroes: Rapists, Murderers and Cannibals of the "Syrian Revolution"!

Video Syrian rebel cuts out soldier s heart eats it - CNN.com

And you think Assad's goons who rape and massacre their own people are any better?

By the way, military analysts are projecting the fall of Assad will be only a matter time.

Which will only make things much worse.

Empty accusations without evidence. Only Al-Qeada eyewitnesses. I don´t think that you could give a shit about what happens to the people in Syria.

And you think Assad's goons who rape and massacre their own people are any better?

By the way, military analysts are projecting the fall of Assad will be only a matter time.

Which will only make things much worse.

Empty accusations without evidence. Only Al-Qeada eyewitnesses. I don´t think that you could give a shit about what happens to the people in Syria.

And you do? Their leader has killed over 250,000 (less than ISIS) using the country's military in order to stay in power.

You are a joke.

That video really seems to turn you on. I hope you don't have a hole in your pants pocket because you know what Confucius says about Man with Hole in Pocket.

Anyhow, you previously have told the viewers that you can't leave Germany because of the benefits you get. The mentally ill here also get benefits from the government and usually live in homes with other mentally ill people. Your living conditions are probably similar. However, since Saudi Arabia probably pays top dollar for those willing to chop off heads, I would think that for the first time in your life you would be actually working instead of just lying around doing nothing.. After you get bored chopping off heads, you can come back to Germany and pick up your benefits.

Forum List

Back