Special forces ordered to stand down in Benghazi?

in neither of those did Americans die due to deliberate incompetence / negligence / intent.

how the seals died is worse. they were set up by allowing them to think they had assets in the area... exposing their position... and being hit when the asset didn’t do its job

I’d call it treason for allowing American personnel to deliberately take actions without required support.

but for now, I’ll just call it murder

Well, now that you mention it - that would be a nice "starting point" :clap2:
Considering that Bush and Condi were not even questioned when they totally ignored warnings re 9/11 and 3000+ were killed, and Reps/cons didn't seem to be bothered by it much, it's ludicrous to see all the hoopla devoted to this.

Geez guy....you take yourself waayyyy too seriously.
It's funny to see you guys trying to come up with anything new regarding Benghazi that can be considered alchemistic enough to create devastation for Obama and failing each time.

I'll say it again since it apparently didnt sink in the first time.
Obama was warned by the Russians and the Saudis about the Boston bombers but did nothing. And he had names and addresses and they were on a terrorist watch list.
You might want to shut the fuck up about the "warning" crap.

Ha,ha, you can't handle the truth. Obama was not warned about the Boston bombers, you are full of it, and quit denying it, Doofus and Bimbo Rice were warned and like the Republican dweebs that they are, totally ignored it and thousands, not just 4 people died.

So maybe you are the one that needs to put a lid on it.

Considering that Bush and Condi were not even questioned when they totally ignored warnings re 9/11 and 3000+ were killed, and Reps/cons didn't seem to be bothered by it much, it's ludicrous to see all the hoopla devoted to this.

It's funny to see you guys trying to come up with anything new regarding Benghazi that can be considered alchemistic enough to create devastation for Obama and failing each time.

Obama was warned by the Russians and the Saudis about the Boston bombers but did nothing. And he had names and addresses and they were on a terrorist watch list.

Ha,ha, you can't handle the truth. Obama was not warned about the Boston bombers, you are full of it, and quit denying it, Doofus and Bimbo Rice were warned and like the Republican dweebs that they are, totally ignored it and thousands, not just 4 people died.

Are you serious? Are you really going to say that?
Holy shit you're ignorant!
Even your liberal buddies know this to be true.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/saudis_boston_warningtold_us_last_FdUwrd0ONUS6phHuctlP1I

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/04/20/bombmain/IQ48jNsFSG21X8jkkcSsMJ/story.html

There you go douche bag.

Last edited:
Please enlighten us about the "warnings" that Bush and Condi "totally ignored."

If you have to be enlightened it's only because you either were in denial when it was first aired, or you just won't admit it. So what's the point of bringing it to your attention again?

Oh, and another example of how Republicans didn't bother to investigate it to the point of "overkill" as they are doing with Benghazi - they simply turned a deaf ear to it.

Two Months Before 9/11, an Urgent Warning to Rice

Good grief, did you even read this "article," or are you completely devoid of any critical thinking skills? The fact that some people thought Bin Laden was planning some sort of attack does not impose any culpability on Bush for not preventing a specific (and unprecedented) act of terrorism any more than Obama was culpable for not preventing Sandy Hook.

You're right up there with truth matters when it comes to stupidity.

If the Fox claim is true, which is not likely but is possible, a person gave the order.

Until that person's name is out there, the story is not credible.

My point is that every notable military failure in modern history tracks back to a name.
Let's have the name or admit it is just more hot air from anti-American influences.

First and foremost this is not a claim made by FOX news. This testimony by Hicks is being reported by everyone.

I doubt that Gregory Hicks is anti American or a liar.

Hicks has put in 22 years as a foreign service diplomat and was Ambassador Stevens Deputy.

The only proven liars to date are the White House and Obama's administration for lying continually that it was a video that caused the raid on the Benghazi compound.

Here's an NBC link. I can give you many others if you need to have it proven to you that FOX didn't make up jack shit.

Sheesh.

Gregory Hicks, then deputy chief of the U.S. diplomatic mission in Libya, told investigators for the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee that U.S. officials had persuaded the Libyan government to allow the Special Forces operatives to board the rescue flight from Tripoli to Benghazi.

But an officer received a phone call telling them to stand down before they left for the airport, according to excerpts of his account made available to NBC News on Monday. That conversation occurred after the U.S. ambassador to Libya and another American had been killed in the initial attack, but hours before a second attack that killed two other Americans.

Official: US Special Forces team wasn't allowed to fly to Benghazi during attack - Open Channel

I'm not so sure that Faux News is not the one that is reviving this dead issue for die-hard Republicans that want to create problems for Hillary as they see the writing on the wall for 2016, because when you Google Benghazi, all you see is "FOX News" in most of the hits.

Obama pledges inquiry on Benghazi survivors' testimony | Fox News
www.foxnews.com/.../obama-pledges-inquiry-on-benghazi-survivors-tes...*
6 days ago – Whistleblowers to testify at House hearing on Benghazi? ... to question survivors of the Benghazi attacks but pledged to investigate the issue.

How Bad Was Benghazi Botch? | Fox News
4 days ago – 12, 2012 discussing the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, ... The press, mostly either cowed or uninterested on the subject, let the issue drop too. ... Given it all to do over again, Obama likely would repeat his ...

Benghazi-gate Cover-up: Fox News' Catherine Herridge Receives ...
Accuracy In Media › AIM Column*
Mar 20, 2013 – Catherine Herridge, longtime reporter for Fox News, received Accuracy in ... point where there's no other option” than to issue a subpoena to the survivors. ... Forget that “truth-teller” Felt denied over and over again that he was “Deep Throat. ... This whole can of worms that stirred the political pot in the early ...
State Department at Fault Over Benghazi Response | SOFREP
sofrep.com › Op-Ed*
4 days ago – The issue is all along that the State Department is at fault,” said ... @Txazz @ TKW406 Heard any leaks on where Magpul's new site is? .... Again, my limited experience as an alert unit on the conventional side was ..... that part of the problem in Benghazi was the JSOC operations stirring up the hornets nest.
FOX News - Opinion - Opinion Posts - Three key questions on the ...
opinion.foxnews.mobi/quickPage.html?page=34606&content...1*
FOX News - Opinion. Three key questions on the Benghazi scandal ... on Benghazi start up again this week, three key issues demand answers. ... finally stirred into action at 8 pm Washington time (4 am Benghazi time)-four hours into the fight.

I am not so sure you have a brain, the links I posted aren't from Fox.

I'll reserve judgement until all hearings and investigations have been completed and reported.

I thought it had already been done. Some Republicans won't be satisfied until Susan Rice is hanged in front of the Lincoln Memorial for saying that it was due to a video! :eek:

Because the Obama approved investigation cleared Hillary even though she took the State Department's counter terrorism group out of the loop?

I thought it had already been done. Some Republicans won't be satisfied until Susan Rice is hanged in front of the Lincoln Memorial for saying that it was due to a video! :eek:

Delusional again?

The interesting thing is the blind support for an incompetent doofus simply because he is a Democrat.

Please enlighten us about the "warnings" that Bush and Condi "totally ignored."

If you have to be enlightened it's only because you either were in denial when it was first aired, or you just won't admit it. So what's the point of bringing it to your attention again?

Oh, and another example of how Republicans didn't bother to investigate it to the point of "overkill" as they are doing with Benghazi - they simply turned a deaf ear to it.

Good grief, did you even read this "article," or are you completely devoid of any critical thinking skills? The fact that some people thought Bin Laden was planning some sort of attack does not impose any culpability on Bush for not preventing a specific (and unprecedented) act of terrorism any more than Obama was culpable for not preventing Sandy Hook.

What? Surely you are not serious. Of course Bush and Rice should not have ignored it. Funny how Republican/conservatives want to pin Benghazi as some sort of failure on Obama's part, when nobody had any idea that it was going to happen, but you want to claim that a specific warning about a possible attack is not cause for further investigation.

Perhaps you are the one devoid of critical thinking skills.

Delusional again?

The interesting thing is the blind support for an incompetent doofus simply because he is a Democrat.

That coming from someone that probably voted to elect the #1 Doofus, not once but twice, whose ineptness put the country in the crapper is truly laughable. Obama has not only cleaned up the crappy mess left by the Republican moron who couldn't speak his way out of a paper bag, but has managed to do more good in spite of the enormous opposition from the party of "NO".

First and foremost this is not a claim made by FOX news. This testimony by Hicks is being reported by everyone.

I doubt that Gregory Hicks is anti American or a liar.

Hicks has put in 22 years as a foreign service diplomat and was Ambassador Stevens Deputy.

The only proven liars to date are the White House and Obama's administration for lying continually that it was a video that caused the raid on the Benghazi compound.

Here's an NBC link. I can give you many others if you need to have it proven to you that FOX didn't make up jack shit.

Sheesh.

Gregory Hicks, then deputy chief of the U.S. diplomatic mission in Libya, told investigators for the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee that U.S. officials had persuaded the Libyan government to allow the Special Forces operatives to board the rescue flight from Tripoli to Benghazi.

But an officer received a phone call telling them to stand down before they left for the airport, according to excerpts of his account made available to NBC News on Monday. That conversation occurred after the U.S. ambassador to Libya and another American had been killed in the initial attack, but hours before a second attack that killed two other Americans.

Official: US Special Forces team wasn't allowed to fly to Benghazi during attack - Open Channel

I'm not so sure that Faux News is not the one that is reviving this dead issue for die-hard Republicans that want to create problems for Hillary as they see the writing on the wall for 2016, because when you Google Benghazi, all you see is "FOX News" in most of the hits.

Obama pledges inquiry on Benghazi survivors' testimony | Fox News
www.foxnews.com/.../obama-pledges-inquiry-on-benghazi-survivors-tes...*
6 days ago – Whistleblowers to testify at House hearing on Benghazi? ... to question survivors of the Benghazi attacks but pledged to investigate the issue.

4 days ago – 12, 2012 discussing the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, ... The press, mostly either cowed or uninterested on the subject, let the issue drop too. ... Given it all to do over again, Obama likely would repeat his ...

Benghazi-gate Cover-up: Fox News' Catherine Herridge Receives ...
Accuracy In Media › AIM Column*
Mar 20, 2013 – Catherine Herridge, longtime reporter for Fox News, received Accuracy in ... point where there's no other option” than to issue a subpoena to the survivors. ... Forget that “truth-teller” Felt denied over and over again that he was “Deep Throat. ... This whole can of worms that stirred the political pot in the early ...
State Department at Fault Over Benghazi Response | SOFREP
sofrep.com › Op-Ed*
4 days ago – The issue is all along that the State Department is at fault,” said ... @Txazz @ TKW406 Heard any leaks on where Magpul's new site is? .... Again, my limited experience as an alert unit on the conventional side was ..... that part of the problem in Benghazi was the JSOC operations stirring up the hornets nest.
FOX News - Opinion - Opinion Posts - Three key questions on the ...
opinion.foxnews.mobi/quickPage.html?page=34606&content...1*
FOX News - Opinion. Three key questions on the Benghazi scandal ... on Benghazi start up again this week, three key issues demand answers. ... finally stirred into action at 8 pm Washington time (4 am Benghazi time)-four hours into the fight.

I am not so sure you have a brain, the links I posted aren't from Fox.
I didn't say your links were from Faux, but your assumption should be reason enough for you to check to see if you have one. But the fact is that Faux News is the one that is pushing this non-issue to the limit.

What? Surely you are not serious. Of course Bush and Rice should not have ignored it. Funny how Republican/conservatives want to pin Benghazi as some sort of failure on Obama's part, when nobody had any idea that it was going to happen, but you want to claim that a specific warning about a possible attack is not cause for further investigation.

Hey Merde.
I posted two links debunking your claim that obama knew nothing about the boston bombers. So are you just going to ignore them?
You are a partisan hack of the highest order.

How original!:clap2:

Can you tell the difference between a warning about a possible attack and a warning about a specific attack?

Hey Merde.
I posted two links debunking your claim that obama knew nothing about the boston bombers. So are you just going to ignore them?
You are a partisan hack of the highest order.

You shouldn't believe everything your right-wing sources tell you. And don't project your own "partisan hackiness" onto others.

A DHS official denied, however, that the agency received any such warning from Saudi intelligence about Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
Saudi Arabia 'warned the United States IN WRITING on bomber | Drudge Retort

Can you tell the difference between a warning about a possible attack and a warning about a specific attack?

She still insists we knew nothing about the Boston bombers. So I wouldn't expect an honest answer out of her.
I haven't put anyone on ignore,she's about to be the first.

She still insists we knew nothing about the Boston bombers. So I wouldn't expect an honest answer out of her.
I haven't put anyone on ignore,she's about to be the first.
I provided you with a statement from DHS with a link, unless you are unable to read.

And go ahead and put me on ignore, you are incapable of responding in a civil manner, so I really don't need you responding to my posts.

All warnings need to be taken seriously, especially after Doofus Bush made such a big deal about fighting terrorism and then went and attacked the wrong country. What a doofus.

Delusional again?

That coming from someone that probably voted to elect the #1 Doofus, not once but twice, whose ineptness put the country in the crapper is truly laughable. Obama has not only cleaned up the crappy mess left by the Republican moron who couldn't speak his way out of a paper bag, but has managed to do more good in spite of the enormous opposition from the party of "NO".

I have never voted for a Republican, or a Democrat, for president because I don't think anyone that has the support of either major party is qualified for the job.

Forum List

Back