Spam blocker run amok!

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
I had been following a thread concerning who might be a paid political participant on this board.

But now it has vanished.

I also noticed that I no longer see the rantings of several regulars, some of whom were called out in that thread and a small number who were not.

No, I have nobody on "ignore".

Turns out my ad-blocker software, which works only on the latest versions of Apple's desktop operating system has a new feature which is enabled by default. It appears to have access to a variety of databases, perhaps hacked into The Clinton Foundation? It blocks those are being paid! Up to now it seems only to have accessed liberal databases else I'd be seeing a little less than I currently am.

I do believe this calls for awarding of a Nobel Prize!

And, no, you can't have a link because there are settings according to which party's agenda one might wish to silence and you liberals are good enough at silencing/shouting down voices you don't like without a little extra help. If you want it then go find it for yourself. This is one link I won't sell anyone even at double or triple my usual research rates!

Forum List

Back