Spain's bogus

Lol they have no idea. It is what tbey are fed.

The fact is they're right.
And I'm fucking tired of it too just like she is.

My point is that SHE shouldn't have been harassed over in Spain.

You should be embarrassed for admitting your are just as clueless as she is. Right to work States tend to have a much lower cost of living, of course to ignorant academics that little fact is irrelevant.
Does Labor actually have a Right to Work?

Are they really labor if they're not working?
How can they be, all of the Labor they can be, if they don't have a Right to Work, in Right to Work States?

Everyone has a right to work in any State they chose, some States don't make it legal for unions to extort them to exercise that right.

You should be embarrassed for admitting your are just as clueless as she is. Right to work States tend to have a much lower cost of living, of course to ignorant academics that little fact is irrelevant.

How can they be, all of the Labor they can be, if they don't have a Right to Work, in Right to Work States?

Everyone has a right to work in any State they chose, some States don't make it legal for unions to extort them to exercise that right.
That is not true. Can Labor simply go to any Firm and state they have a Right to Work, so let's get them signed-up with payroll.

That is not true. Can Labor simply go to any Firm and state they have a Right to Work, so let's get them signed-up with payroll.
There are states (like California) where you cannot get a job where a union is present unless you join the union and pay dues before you get hired. It is quite fucked up when you are strapped for money and have to come up with $ 800.00 pre-employment "union dues" to get employed.

Last edited:

Go away little boy, doesn't matter what fucking country you're in, if you're not qualified to do the job, no one has an obligation to hire you. From the way you're talking you're not even qualified to flip burgers, maybe your time would be better spent getting some skills, instead of showing your ignorance on the internet.

Last edited:
Lol they have no idea. It is what tbey are fed.

No they are not.

Placing US labor law and practice on the same level as Thailand is extremely ignorant. There is a reason that textiles are fleeing even China for Thailand and it is not because they are a glowing bastion of workers freedoms.

It is on the same level as Thailand, because of repukes.
:)

I do Corp law little man and I can tell you our work right regulations are far superior to much of the world. Many times to our own detriment.
Like what? Or, do you only have unsubstantiated opinion to work with?

OSHA and state Worker's Compensation laws protect Americans.

No they are not.

Placing US labor law and practice on the same level as Thailand is extremely ignorant. There is a reason that textiles are fleeing even China for Thailand and it is not because they are a glowing bastion of workers freedoms.

It is on the same level as Thailand, because of repukes.
:)

I do Corp law little man and I can tell you our work right regulations are far superior to much of the world. Many times to our own detriment.
Like what? Or, do you only have unsubstantiated opinion to work with?

OSHA and state Worker's Compensation laws protect Americans.

You also have FMLA, ECOA (no other country has this), FLSA, ERISA & COBRA, LMRDA, State whistle blower protection laws, CPCA (protection against wage garnishments), WARN, unemployment laws, social security and right to work (not forced to goo a union and pay the massive Union fees).

Forum List

Back