Spain Legalize homosexual marriage

padisha emperor

Sep 6, 2004
Aix-en-Provence, France
Spain is the third country in the world who legalize the marraige for homosexual, and the adoption by homosexual couples.

after Netherlands and Canada.

maybe the legislation will change about it, then.

padisha emperor said:
Spain is the third country in the world who legalize the marraige for homosexual, and the adoption by homosexual couples.

after Netherlands and Canada.

maybe the legislation will change about it, then.

Here's your link: http://www.bpnews.net/bpnews.asp?ID=21122

This is surprising because of the strong Catholic Church in Spain but I guess Zapatero pretty much forced this law through parliament.

What a great day for mentally disturbed people who force their deviant behavior upon society because they haven't the moral compass to call it for what it is!

thanks for the link screaming
eagle ;)

What a great day for mentally disturbed people who force their deviant behavior upon society because they haven't the moral compass to call it for what it is!

I disagree.

I don't consider the homosexual behavior as a deviant behavior.

Now, in our actual society, it's a normal behavior, not shocking.

What the problem if 2 men or 2 women get married together ? they don't commit a crime, they don't disturb people. It's their life. This marriage will not change the life of the neighborood.

I know, it's in contradiction with the Bible...
But sometime it's good to take distance with Bible.
Homosexuality always exist.
In the Ancient Greece, it was a normal thing. In Sparta, the young soldiers were "educated" by older soldiers...also on the sexual point. Is the hellenic civilization bad for this thing ? No.

And for the adoption : i think it's better for the child sometimes : 2 loving parents, even if they're from the same sex, are better for their kid that a man and a woman who don't care about their child.

The main thing, for the adoption, is the INTEREST of the CHILD, not the "valor".

Napoleon said something like that (but traduce from french) :

If you walk with the valors of your time, they will push you ahead. if you walk against them, they will crush you.

The human behavior shouldn't be commanded by Religion, always.
If the Humanity would had follow the letter of the Book, probably all the scientific discoveries wouldn't had been founded.
Even actually in some USA's States, the science programm at school is based on the Book.

padisha emperor said:
thanks for the link screaming
eagle ;)

I disagree.

I don't consider the homosexual behavior as a deviant behavior.

Now, in our actual society, it's a normal behavior, not shocking.

What the problem if 2 men or 2 women get married together ? they don't commit a crime, they don't disturb people. It's their life. This marriage will not change the life of the neighborood.

I know, it's in contradiction with the Bible...
But sometime it's good to take distance with Bible.
Homosexuality always exist.
In the Ancient Greece, it was a normal thing. In Sparta, the young soldiers were "educated" by older soldiers...also on the sexual point. Is the hellenic civilization bad for this thing ? No.

And for the adoption : i think it's better for the child sometimes : 2 loving parents, even if they're from the same sex, are better for their kid that a man and a woman who don't care about their child.

The main thing, for the adoption, is the INTEREST of the CHILD, not the "valor".

If you walk with the valors of your time, they will push you ahead. if you walk against them, they will crush you.

The human behavior shouldn't be commanded by Religion, always.
If the Humanity would had follow the letter of the Book, probably all the scientific discoveries wouldn't had been founded.
Even actually in some USA's States, the science programm at school is based on the Book.
Shallow interpretations of a religion often cause people of "science" to disregard it and reject it as nonsense.

padisha emperor said:

Couldn't disagree more. If adults want to change society, fine. Children should not have to fight your battles with society because they are children, and have better things to do.

Said1 said:
Couldn't disagree more. If adults want to change society, fine. Children should not have to fight your battles with society because they are children, and have better things to do.

???

iNever siad that children have to fight for these things.
i only said, about the children, that for the adoption, the main thing is THEIR interest, and not the interest of the neighbor or anybody else.
If the child would be happy, would have a good education, a happy childhood, with homosexual parents, then there is no problem.
Homosexual are not beast...they're like everybody.

Forum List

Back