Spain decriminalizes sexual relations with animals as long as there is no physical injury that requires a veterinary visit

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
The Spanish zoophilia-affirming law was pushed by Ione Belarra Urteaga, the Minister of Social Rights and 2030 Agenda.

Now, let's pause a moment and think about that. There's an actual ministry of the Spanish federal government with the words "2030 Agenda" in its official title.

In addition to championing human/animal love the 2030 Agenda ministry also oversees family affairs, minors protection, disability and prevention of youth crime, adoptions and foster care, and the promotion of cultural communication and youth association.

I call for genocide of the degenerate retarded globo homo left.....booster shots , helicopters ,woodchippers ,flammenwerfers ,killdozers , .......by any means necessary

I'm just sayin

It's just a matter of time before we see Assassination teams removing key figures from these neurologically unbalanced people .

At some point we will have to accept that a sub species has emerged which needs treating the way a good gardener treats the weeds in his garden.

The Spanish zoophilia-affirming law was pushed by Ione Belarra Urteaga, the Minister of Social Rights and 2030 Agenda.

Now, let's pause a moment and think about that. There's an actual ministry of the Spanish federal government with the words "2030 Agenda" in its official title.

In addition to championing human/animal love the 2030 Agenda ministry also oversees family affairs, minors protection, disability and prevention of youth crime, adoptions and foster care, and the promotion of cultural communication and youth association.

I call for genocide of the degenerate retarded globo homo left.....booster shots , helicopters ,woodchippers ,flammenwerfers ,killdozers , .......by any means necessary

I'm just sayin
So, you are saying it is legal for Hunter Biden to date Spanish women now?

If it is legal for him now, where is the fun in that?

Imagine that. It's almost as though half of the population is no longer capable of thinking of anything other than what it's going to do with its genitals on any particular day.

The Left only cares about 2 rights, that is, the right to have sex with anything that moves, and things that can't move, and taking illicit drugs

Nothing else matters to them as the state could take all their other rights away and they would be happy as a lark.

1676895274050.png

Is this supposed to be satire? I never heard of this source. Obviously it has to be bullshit

Is this supposed to be satire? I never heard of this source. Obviously it has to be bullshit

Yes, its satire, but not fullblown satire as The Babylon Bee does. This is more finding the true ludicrous shit going on that they don't NEED to make fun of, because it makes fun of itself. It's more along the lines of true satire already in real happenings and goings on.

Nope

Not the bee is news
The Babylon bee is satire

Same guys
How many of them ever bother to FDYOR ?
It takes 10seconds to get a quick steer on likely authenticity but , as ever , Sheeple just parrot anything that comes to mind without the slightest care in the world .
Bunch of Wankers .

Nope

Not the bee is news
The Babylon bee is satire

Same guys
An American and a Frenchman were having a drink together. The American said, "I feel terrible. I couldn't sleep at all last night."

The Frenchman asked, "Why?"

The American said "I had sex with a twelve year old."

The Frenchman asked, "A twelve year old what?"

From the Spanish "no harm" permission to have sex with animals to the European "no harm" permission to rape minors, the West has only a short distance to go, with their zeal and love of perversion it is almost a done deal.

Spain decriminalizes sexual relations with animals as long as there is no physical injury that requires a veterinary visit​

I’d have expected this of the British instead of the Spanish.

Forum List

Back