Southern Poverty Pimp Center Gets Creative To Label "Hate Groups"

" Southern Poverty Law Center Gets Creative to Label 'Hate Groups'
Principled conservatives are lumped together with bigots.
By
Megan McArdle

September 7, 2017, 11:22 AM GMT-7
600x-1.jpg

This is an actual hate group. It shouldn't be lost in a list of 900.

Source: Hulton Archive, via Getty Images
In 2010, the Southern Poverty Law Center designated the Family Research Council a “hate group” because of its orthodox position on homosexuality, and its occasionally incendiary defenses of that position.

In 2012, Floyd Corkins showed up at the Family Research Council headquarters with a gun.

I don’t mean to imply that these two things were connected. I'm telling you that they were connected. We know because the shooter told the FBI where he got the idea.

Conservatives have used this to try to discredit the Southern Poverty Law Center's list of hate groups. But the sad truth is that if you criticize someone, there’s always some small chance that an unstable person will read your criticism and decide its subject needs killing. The shooting is still not the fault of the writer, but the fault of the shooter.

(Just in case it helps, I interrupt this column to point out that you should not shoot anyone I write about, or anyone I don’t write about, or anyone.)

Also, you don’t need to manufacture ersatz accountability in order to discredit the Southern Poverty Law Center's hate group tally. You just need to tell people what’s on the list.

Some of the groups named are what anyone would think of as a hate group, like, you know, the Ku Klux Klan. But other entries are a festival of guilt-by-association innuendo about people with at best a tangential relationship to the target institution, and whose statements fall well short of blanket group-calumny or calls for violence. Or the center offers bizarrely shifting rationales that suggest that the staff started with the target they wanted to deem hateful, and worked backward to the analysis.

I spent a day diving down the rabbit hole of one of the listings on the hate group, for the Ruth Institute, a small nonprofit that thinks the sexual revolution was a giant mistake. The Ruth Institute does seem to have a couple of marginally attached figures who have at some point theorized an unsupported connection between homosexuality and pedophilia. But however wrongheaded and insulting this may be, by itself, it hardly merits branding the whole organization a “hate group.” And a lot of the other “evidence” for this designation is simply … well, fully deserving of those contemptuous quotation marks."

Southern Poverty Law Center Gets Creative to Label 'Hate Groups'

lol, they are inside your head like a brain eating virus.

By
Megan McArdle

600x-1.jpg

In 2010, the Southern Poverty Law Center designated the Family Research Council a “hate group” because of its orthodox position on homosexuality, and its occasionally incendiary defenses of that position.

In 2012, Floyd Corkins showed up at the Family Research Council headquarters with a gun.

I don’t mean to imply that these two things were connected. I'm telling you that they were connected. We know because the shooter told the FBI where he got the idea.

Conservatives have used this to try to discredit the Southern Poverty Law Center's list of hate groups. But the sad truth is that if you criticize someone, there’s always some small chance that an unstable person will read your criticism and decide its subject needs killing. The shooting is still not the fault of the writer, but the fault of the shooter.

(Just in case it helps, I interrupt this column to point out that you should not shoot anyone I write about, or anyone I don’t write about, or anyone.)

Also, you don’t need to manufacture ersatz accountability in order to discredit the Southern Poverty Law Center's hate group tally. You just need to tell people what’s on the list.

Some of the groups named are what anyone would think of as a hate group, like, you know, the Ku Klux Klan. But other entries are a festival of guilt-by-association innuendo about people with at best a tangential relationship to the target institution, and whose statements fall well short of blanket group-calumny or calls for violence. Or the center offers bizarrely shifting rationales that suggest that the staff started with the target they wanted to deem hateful, and worked backward to the analysis.

I spent a day diving down the rabbit hole of one of the listings on the hate group, for the Ruth Institute, a small nonprofit that thinks the sexual revolution was a giant mistake. The Ruth Institute does seem to have a couple of marginally attached figures who have at some point theorized an unsupported connection between homosexuality and pedophilia. But however wrongheaded and insulting this may be, by itself, it hardly merits branding the whole organization a “hate group.” And a lot of the other “evidence” for this designation is simply … well, fully deserving of those contemptuous quotation marks."

lol, they are inside your head like a brain eating virus.
Lol, Trump isn't just inside your head, he owns your soul.

By
Megan McArdle

600x-1.jpg

The SPLC is a Hate Group, they are a virulent Hate Organisation.

I might consider rebuttal as soon as you present evidence. So far, the only rebuttal required is I need credible corroborating evidence before I take your word for it.
Of course, under the token of "lacking credible evidence" weaseling your way out since you got nothing for rebuttal. Produce credible evidence for the rebuttal. Ah I forgot, you got none.

Amazingly, The OP was kind enough to disprove his claim that homosexuals are more inclined to pedophilia than others in post #22, and I focused on the relevant part of that proof in post #25. You got anything else?
Hey dipshit! Pay attention.... This is what we were talking about....remember?
View attachment 148195

Nice pirouette.
You're a moron. You got owned. Sit down and shut up.

Here are some of what they call their “Circle of Experts”

Robert Gagnon
GENERAL ANTI-GAY COMMENTARY
HOMOSEXUALITY IS HARMFUL, UNHEALTHY
HOMOSEXUALITY IS LINKED TO PEDOPHILIA
HOMOSEXUALITY IS CHANGEABLE, TREATABLE
LGBT EQUALITY THREATENS RELIGIOUS FREEDOM

Meet Robert Gagnon, The Anti-Gay Professor Speaking At NOM’s ITAF Conference | Equality Matters

Steven Baskerville
Baskerville claimed that homosexual activists played an integral part in the rise of fascist politics, including Nazism (a false claimthat originated with anti-LGBT activist Scott Lively).
He was listed as a speaker at the white nationalist H.L. Mencken Club annual conference, held in November in the Baltimore area.

Douglas Allen
Allen, who is listed in the RI’s 2010-2013 strategic plan as being on their board of advisers, is best-known for his flawed anti-gay studies, in which he claims that children of same-sex couples fare worse in various aspects of life than children of opposite-sex married couples. Allen has also claimed that LGBT people are promiscuous and that same-sex relationships are unstable.

Pat Fagan
The senior fellow director at the Center for Family and Religion, a project of the Family Research Council (FRC). In 2010, Fagan co-authored a study released through the FRC that claimed lesbianism is “learned behavior” and that women who grow up without their biological parents are, for some reason, more apt to engage in homosexuality.

Anthony Esolen Esolen linked homosexuality to pedophilia when he wrote at the conservative Witherspoon Institute about the Boy Scouts loosening their restriction on gay Scouts and leaders:

Of course, under the token of "lacking credible evidence" weaseling your way out since you got nothing for rebuttal. Produce credible evidence for the rebuttal. Ah I forgot, you got none.

Amazingly, The OP was kind enough to disprove his claim that homosexuals are more inclined to pedophilia than others in post #22, and I focused on the relevant part of that proof in post #25. You got anything else?
View attachment 148195

Nice pirouette.

Robert Gagnon

Meet Robert Gagnon, The Anti-Gay Professor Speaking At NOM’s ITAF Conference | Equality Matters

Steven Baskerville
Baskerville claimed that homosexual activists played an integral part in the rise of fascist politics, including Nazism (a false claimthat originated with anti-LGBT activist Scott Lively).
He was listed as a speaker at the white nationalist H.L. Mencken Club annual conference, held in November in the Baltimore area.

Douglas Allen
Allen, who is listed in the RI’s 2010-2013 strategic plan as being on their board of advisers, is best-known for his flawed anti-gay studies, in which he claims that children of same-sex couples fare worse in various aspects of life than children of opposite-sex married couples. Allen has also claimed that LGBT people are promiscuous and that same-sex relationships are unstable.

Pat Fagan
The senior fellow director at the Center for Family and Religion, a project of the Family Research Council (FRC). In 2010, Fagan co-authored a study released through the FRC that claimed lesbianism is “learned behavior” and that women who grow up without their biological parents are, for some reason, more apt to engage in homosexuality.

Anthony Esolen Esolen linked homosexuality to pedophilia when he wrote at the conservative Witherspoon Institute about the Boy Scouts loosening their restriction on gay Scouts and leaders:
So what? Fact is, homosexual and bisexual preferences are more prevelant in the pedophile population than heterosexual preferences.

It's an odd thing to see posters all worried about what an organization does.....right after they say the organization is a joke. If it's a joke, why are they all concerned?

Well Bode the same could be said about Leftist Maniacs freaking out about the KKK when the KKK only have about 5,000 total members, they are clowns and an irrelevance, so why do Leftist Maniacs freak out so much about them?

Those homosexual and bisexual pedophiles are on a rampage aren't they?

Yep. Pedophiles are scum, but you have not shown that homosexuals are more inclined to be pedophiles than heterosexuals. How all that breaks down in the pedophyle community has nothing to do with your effort to link homosexuals to pedophilia.

To those bat shit crazy Poverty Law Center Moon Bat Libtard assholes anybody that isn't Black or Brown and a registered Communist is considered to be a member of a hate group.

Yep. Pedophiles are scum, but you have not shown that homosexuals are more inclined to be pedophiles than heterosexuals. How all that breaks down in the pedophyle community has nothing to do with your effort to link homosexuals to pedophilia.
LOL...you made it sound like a nice civic organization for charity

I wasn't trying to say homosexuals are more inclined to pedophilia, but the researchers do kind of seem to be speaking out of both sides of their necks...since they still classify homosexual pedophiles as 'homosexual'...that kind of negates their little P.C. disclaimer that they aren't saying homosexuals are more inclined toward pedophilia, doesn't it?

If pedophiles are more likely to be homosexual than heterosexual in orientation, those pedophiles are homosexual and therefore homosexuals are in fact, more likely to be pedophiles.

Last edited:
By
Megan McArdle

600x-1.jpg

The SPLC are a Hate Organisation which is operated by Far Leftists who have OD'd on Saul Alinsky. Why do they only list groups who are Conservative? Why are there no Leftist hate groups on their map? Oh yes, that's right we know why.

Hopefully Jefferson Sessions is quietly having the SPLC investigated for their Offshore money laundering which was recently reported on.

View attachment 148195

Nice pirouette.

Robert Gagnon

Steven Baskerville

Douglas Allen

Pat Fagan

What is wrong with being anti-LGBTQ? Where does it say that everyone must support the LGBTQ Agenda?

To those bat shit crazy Poverty Law Center Moon Bat Libtard assholes anybody that isn't Black or Brown and a registered Communist is considered to be a member of a hate group.

That explains why La Raza and BLM are not on the SPLC Hate Group list, probably people who work for the SPLC give financial aid to the Hate Group's La Raza and BLM, the SPLC are an Anti-White and Anti-Christian Hate Organisation so they support any group who hates White people and hates Christians.

That explains why La Raza and BLM are not on the SPLC Hate Group list, probably people who work for the SPLC give financial aid to the Hate Group's La Raza and BLM, the SPLC are an Anti-White and Anti-Christian Hate Organisation so they support any group who hates White people and hates Christians.
They have the New Black Panthers on their list, but we all know the Panthers of today are all paid by the feds to cosplay. They're not a real organization.

I had to use duckduckgo just to be able to access the PDF. Google has literally wiped every mention of that study besides the pay wall version completely off their search engine.

"Google has literally wiped every mention of that study."

Google has no issue though with listing NAMBLA, I wonder how many paedophiles are working for Google? Probably quite a number.

That asshole Obama declared that veterans and firearm owners in addition to people that attend church are all "potential terrorists". I suspect the SPLC gave then the list.

I had to use duckduckgo just to be able to access the PDF. Google has literally wiped every mention of that study besides the pay wall version completely off their search engine.

"Google has literally wiped every mention of that study."

Google has no issue though with listing NAMBLA, I wonder how many paedophiles are working for Google? Probably quite a number.
It is high time to start regulating these monopolies such as Google, GoDaddy etc as public utilities and take back ICANN under government control. Also breaking them up applying antitrust laws.

I suspect, that these monster companies were getting ready for months (or years) for implementing censorship and the clue for that is that in a very short period of time they censored out a lot of information. They had their software ready and compiled a list for their first targets.

By
Megan McArdle

600x-1.jpg

"I spent a day diving down the rabbit hole of one of the listings on the hate group, for the Ruth Institute, a small nonprofit that thinks the sexual revolution was a giant mistake. The Ruth Institute does seem to have a couple of marginally attached figures who have at some point theorized an unsupported connection between homosexuality and pedophilia. But however wrongheaded and insulting this may be, by itself, it hardly merits branding the whole organization a “hate group.” And a lot of the other “evidence” for this designation is simply … well, fully deserving of those contemptuous quotation marks."

The Ruth Institute, who I have never heard of before, from what I have now read they do not fulfill the criteria of being a Hate Group.

The definition of a Hate Group to me and I think most people are groups who advocate physical harm and/or violence to another group.

So eg. if some group advocated "Kill ALL LGBTQ" that would be incitement to violence.

Saying that you do not agree with the LGBTQ lifestyle, or you do not support the LGBTQ Agenda, or saying that there's a greater link between homosexuality and paedophilia is NOT hate and therefore does not fall into the category of a Hate Group on any logical level.

By
Megan McArdle

600x-1.jpg

"I spent a day diving down the rabbit hole of one of the listings on the hate group, for the Ruth Institute, a small nonprofit that thinks the sexual revolution was a giant mistake. The Ruth Institute does seem to have a couple of marginally attached figures who have at some point theorized an unsupported connection between homosexuality and pedophilia. But however wrongheaded and insulting this may be, by itself, it hardly merits branding the whole organization a “hate group.” And a lot of the other “evidence” for this designation is simply … well, fully deserving of those contemptuous quotation marks."

The Ruth Institute, who I have never heard of before, from what I have now read they do not fulfill the criteria of being a Hate Group.

The definition of a Hate Group to me and I think most people are groups who advocate physical harm and/or violence to another group.

So eg. if some group advocated "Kill ALL LGBTQ" that would be incitement to violence.

Saying that you do not agree with the LGBTQ lifestyle, or you do not support the LGBTQ Agenda, or saying that there's a greater link between homosexuality and paedophilia is NOT hate and therefore does not fall into the category of a Hate Group on any logical level.
The designation of a hate group is not based on logic nor evidence. It is arbitrarily determined by a group(s) who hate Christians and White People. The aim is to shut them up because nobody wants to be labeled as a hate group. This tactic is being used widely when even individuals are called Nazis, fascists, white supremacists and racists for their dissenting beliefs and ideas. Listeners dismiss the message as hate propaganda after the messenger is labeled as such. It serves the same purpose: discrediting/embarrassing the messenger with ad homs thus suppressing the message.

Forum List

Back