Southern Poverty Pimp Center Gets Creative To Label "Hate Groups"

You got something credible that is less than 25 years old?
Do you have anything credible to rebut it?

Not my job. It was your claim. Back it up, or admit you were just spouting shit.
You do have some issues understanding what rebuttal is. Have you ever debated anybody in your life or resorted to trolling only. I am certain now, debating and understanding what debate is exceeds your mental abilities.

I might consider rebuttal as soon as you present evidence. So far, the only rebuttal required is I need credible corroborating evidence before I take your word for it.

They weren't saying pedophilia & homosexuality were the same, what they said has been backed up for over 30 years. 2-4% of males have homosexual preferences and 25-40% of pedophiles have homosexual preferences, so homosexuality is way overrepresented in the pedophile population. That doesn't mean that the two are one in the same.

You got a credible link to that? I heard pedophilia is evenly spread across all sexual orientations.
Even the latest studies affirm the older studies...
The proportions of heterosexual and homosexual pedophiles among sex offenders against children: an exploratory study. - PubMed - NCBI

http://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/abstract

I'll be happy to read that link as soon as you pay the $35.00 required to purchase it. Care to try again?
Here is a screenshot of the relevant section of the PDF file...I can't share the whole study without permission.

Screenshot_2017-09-08-09-24-40.png

Not my job. It was your claim. Back it up, or admit you were just spouting shit.
You do have some issues understanding what rebuttal is. Have you ever debated anybody in your life or resorted to trolling only. I am certain now, debating and understanding what debate is exceeds your mental abilities.

I might consider rebuttal as soon as you present evidence. So far, the only rebuttal required is I need credible corroborating evidence before I take your word for it.
Of course, under the token of "lacking credible evidence" weaseling your way out since you got nothing for rebuttal. Produce credible evidence for the rebuttal. Ah I forgot, you got none.

I had to use duckduckgo just to be able to access the PDF. Google has literally wiped every mention of that study besides the pay wall version completely off their search engine.

You got a credible link to that? I heard pedophilia is evenly spread across all sexual orientations.
Even the latest studies affirm the older studies...
The proportions of heterosexual and homosexual pedophiles among sex offenders against children: an exploratory study. - PubMed - NCBI

http://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/abstract

I'll be happy to read that link as soon as you pay the $35.00 required to purchase it. Care to try again?
Here is a screenshot of the relevant section of the PDF file...I can't share the whole study without permission.

View attachment 148192

Thank you for disproving your own point. Perhaps you should have read that picture before you posted it. From your own so called evidence
upload_2017-9-8_11-36-18.png

Of course, under the token of "lacking credible evidence" weaseling your way out since you got nothing for rebuttal. Produce credible evidence for the rebuttal. Ah I forgot, you got none.
I am waiting to see any study that says pedophilia is equally spread amongst the various 'sexual orientations'....I've never even heard the claim made, never mind a study.

I had to use duckduckgo just to be able to access the PDF. Google has literally wiped all the mentions of that study besides the pay wall version complete off their search engine.
I know, I have trouble to locate sources anymore then, I resort to Duckduckgo. The problem is that it still does't have enough listings but it will get there because more and more people resorting to use it since the Google censorship.

View attachment 148192

Thank you for disproving your own point. Perhaps you should have read that picture before you posted it. From your own so called evidence
View attachment 148194
And what did I say in reply to your first post? I said these were the studies that those two guys connected with the Ruth Institute were referencing. They were never saying homosexuality and pedophilia were the same thing....you claimed they were.
Don't know why you think you won some argument we weren't even having...lol

I proved my point.

Amazingly, The OP was kind enough to disprove his claim that homosexuals are more inclined to pedophilia than others in post #22, and I focused on the relevant part of that proof in post #25. You got anything else?

Amazingly, The OP was kind enough to disprove his claim that homosexuals are more inclined to pedophilia than others in post #22, and I focused on the relevant part of that proof in post #25. You got anything else?
Hey dipshit! Pay attention.... This is what we were talking about....remember?
Screenshot_2017-09-08-09-43-41.png

I do not recall him claiming that homos are more inclined to molest children. I do recall however that a significantly larger percentage of homosexuals are pedos compared to heterosexuals. Now, does that fact indicate that they are more inclined to pedophilia? I would say yes by logic.

View attachment 148195

Nice pirouette.

Actually, you did not. Instead, you utterly misunderstood and focused solely on a single statement that you thought made your point. It did not.

He backed his shit up twice, you folded your arms across your chest and stomped your feet.

Pulling this back to the relevant point that was actually made, citing this does not make a group a 'hate group.' Essentially the SPLC designates anyone that does not agree with its stance among various groups hate groups. That makes the term meaningless.

View attachment 148195

Nice pirouette.
You are just a troll as I said before. You contribute nothing intelligent to the conversation.

View attachment 148195

Nice pirouette.
You're a moron. You got owned. Sit down and shut up.

I do not recall him claiming that homos are more inclined to molest children. I do recall however that a significantly larger percentage of homosexuals are pedos compared to heterosexuals. Now, does that fact indicate that they are more inclined to pedophilia? I would say yes by logic.

Again, the OP was kind enough to disprove that homosexuals are more inclined to pedophilia than heterosexuals. If that's a problem for you, argue with him.

Again, the OP was kind enough to disprove that homosexuals are more inclined to pedophilia than heterosexuals. If that's a problem for you, argue with him.
Oh....but there's more to that section:**(the rest of this section of the study will be posted in next reply)**
Screenshot_2017-09-08-09-54-09.png

Forum List

Back