Southern Nationalist Group Creates Russian Language Website Page

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
Given what Russia has done, both before and during Putin, I am inordinately curious if the members of this site really want to see a union between Russia and America that would block all our former allies. I understand the whole "he swung the election so we wouldn't be stuck with Hillary" asshattery - but is this really a road you want to continue down?

The letter posted by the group says that the South and Russia are "two natural allies" against threats of globalism and mass migration. "As fellow Whites of northern European extraction, we come from the same general gene pool. As inheritors of the European cultural tradition, we share similar values, customs, and ways of life. And as Christians, we worship the same Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and our common faith binds us as brothers and sisters," Hill wrote.

Hill encourages the two groups to "take advantage of the climate of increasing trust and friendship between us" and believes that the creation of a Russian language page is the first step in that direction.

SOUTHERN NATIONALIST GROUP CREATES RUSSIAN LANGUAGE WEBSITE PAGE TO FOSTER RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE 'TWO NATURAL ALLIES'

Given what Russia has done, both before and during Putin, I am inordinately curious if the members of this site really want to see a union between Russia and America that would block all our former allies. I understand the whole "he swung the election so we wouldn't be stuck with Hillary" asshattery - but is this really a road you want to continue down?

The letter posted by the group says that the South and Russia are "two natural allies" against threats of globalism and mass migration. "As fellow Whites of northern European extraction, we come from the same general gene pool. As inheritors of the European cultural tradition, we share similar values, customs, and ways of life. And as Christians, we worship the same Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and our common faith binds us as brothers and sisters," Hill wrote.

Hill encourages the two groups to "take advantage of the climate of increasing trust and friendship between us" and believes that the creation of a Russian language page is the first step in that direction.

SOUTHERN NATIONALIST GROUP CREATES RUSSIAN LANGUAGE WEBSITE PAGE TO FOSTER RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE 'TWO NATURAL ALLIES'
It seems like a whole lot of people are suddenly interested in befriending Russia. I wonder why.....
lol

"As fellow Whites of northern European extraction, we come from the same general gene pool. As inheritors of the European cultural tradition, we share similar values, customs, and ways of life. And as Christians, we worship the same Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and our common faith binds us as brothers and sisters," Hill wrote.

Does that sound Nazi-ish to anyone but me?

Sounds like Hillary’s reset. Good thing Russia is no geopolitical threat, especially after obama was re-elected for added flexibility. :wink_2:

Care to address the subject of the thread? I'm perfectly willing to restate it for you.

Are you fine with Russia and NK being our new allies, and us losing all our prior allies?

"As fellow Whites of northern European extraction, we come from the same general gene pool. As inheritors of the European cultural tradition, we share similar values, customs, and ways of life. And as Christians, we worship the same Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and our common faith binds us as brothers and sisters," Hill wrote.

Yes.

And I tried to click through to the actual letter in questions, but Newsweek wasn't having it.

It seems like a whole lot of people are suddenly interested in befriending Russia. I wonder why.....
lol

At first it was definitely "Whatever it takes to keep Hillary out of the White House!!" But now that that's accomplished, I want to know if they have thought things through. "They" being the Americans who don't seem to have a problem with Russia.

3cabe577d1acf21c3965f3a5d65d0a78.jpg

Combining data from two nonprofits that records violations of press rights (the New York-based Committee to Protect Journalists and the Moscow-based Glasnost Defense Foundation), we found that at least 34 journalists have been murdered in Russia since 2000.

(This tally only includes deaths confirmed or likely to be work-related homicides committed in Russia. It doesn’t include murders where the motives are unclear, or journalists killed in war and on other dangerous assignments, like covering the mob or riots.)

For comparison, in the same time period, two journalists were murdered in China, while three were killed in the United States (including the on-air deaths of two television reporters in Virginia this year).

Politifact

Sounds like Hillary’s reset. Good thing Russia is no geopolitical threat, especially after obama was re-elected for added flexibility. :wink_2:

Care to address the subject of the thread? I'm perfectly willing to restate it for you.

Are you fine with Russia and NK being our new allies, and us losing all our prior allies?
Our Allies...llmmaaooo

Awfully early in the day to be drinking - did you have something on your mind?

Are you aware that they all came and helped us after 9/11?

Already a thread on this, this morning. My question, who is funding it...

lol

At first it was definitely "Whatever it takes to keep Hillary out of the White House!!" But now that that's accomplished, I want to know if they have thought things through. "They" being the Americans who don't seem to have a problem with Russia.

3cabe577d1acf21c3965f3a5d65d0a78.jpg

Combining data from two nonprofits that records violations of press rights (the New York-based Committee to Protect Journalists and the Moscow-based Glasnost Defense Foundation), we found that at least 34 journalists have been murdered in Russia since 2000.

(This tally only includes deaths confirmed or likely to be work-related homicides committed in Russia. It doesn’t include murders where the motives are unclear, or journalists killed in war and on other dangerous assignments, like covering the mob or riots.)

For comparison, in the same time period, two journalists were murdered in China, while three were killed in the United States (including the on-air deaths of two television reporters in Virginia this year).

Politifact
It seems a few thoughtful posters here are interested in better relationships with Russia, although I haven't gotten into the weeds with them about why, yet. Of course, it would be lovely, and I am all for it, if only Russia would stop expanding its borders by hook and crook, start respecting its people's human rights, and stop cyber spying and criming us.
Is that really too much to ask, first?

Yes, it’s clearly neo-fascist, rightwing white supremacy rhetoric – ignorant, frightened, racist, and hateful.

Yet you had no problem with Obama cosying up with Iran.

The Russian people are not our enemies and I would FAR prefer having Russian immigrants in the USA than the many Turd Worlders the left insists on replacing white America with.

Somali, or Russian? I choose Russian.
Mexican, or Russian? I choose Russian.
Ted Kennedy, or Russian?
Bernie, or Russian?
Hillary, or Russian?

Ted Kennedy Colluded With Russia to Subvert a Presidential Election

How can you complain when the previous admin strived for that Russia alliance?

How can you complain when the previous admin strived for that Russia alliance?

You're going to have to provide a citation for that allegation. Because striving doesn't involve closing down compounds and kicking out thirty-five Russian diplomats.

You're not actually entitled to your own set of facts.

Our Allies...llmmaaooo

Awfully early in the day to be drinking - did you have something on your mind?

Are you aware that they all came and helped us after 9/11?
That’s because they didn’t want to be next. They need our protection.

Forum List

Back