Lindsey Graham, Trump Critic, says FISA warrants were garbage and campaign against Trump made up..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Lindsey Graham is not a friend to President Trump, and he just stated that the release of the FISA warrants show they were garbage, and that the FBI did not verify the information presented to Federal Judges to spy on Trump and his people.....this is a massive scandal that makes the Plumbers look like boy scouts....

The FISA warrant is so much garbage that the Times Released it on Saturday night...the old standard being you Friday was the day you dumped documents to make them dissapear to the media....and this one they had to release on Saturday to hide them even more....

Lindsey Graham: Dossier ‘Has Proven To Be A Bunch Of Garbage’ [VIDEO]

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, a top member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said Sunday that the Steele dossier “has proven to be a bunch of garbage” and that the FBI has verified “almost none of it.”

----

On Sunday, President Donald Trump claimed on Twitter that the applications showed that the FBI “misled” the federal courts and that the government “illegally” spied on his campaign. (RELATED: Trump Sees ‘Illegal Spying’ After Carter Page FISA Released)

Graham said Sunday that he agrees with Trump’s assessment.

“I think the whole FISA warrant process needs to be looked at,” Graham said in an interview on CBS News’ “Face the Nation.”

“The warrant on Carter Page was supported mostly by a dossier that came from Michael [sic] Steele who was being paid by the Democratic party to do opposition research and the dossier was collected, I think, from Russian intelligence services and if you asked the FBI today, how much of the dossier on Trump has been verified, almost none of it.”

Asked whether he believes that the surveillance against Page was justified, Graham responded: “No, not at all in my view.”

“If the dossier is the reason you issued the warrant, it was a bunch of garbage. The dossier has proven to be a bunch of garbage,” he told host Margaret Brennan.

He may have started out as a critic but he has sold his soul to the devil for power. He attempted to intimidate Streele by sending a false referral to the Justice Department because he supposedly lied to Congress. The reality is he told the truth. Little wonder that referral has never been acted on.

Lindsey Graham is not a friend to President Trump, and he just stated that the release of the FISA warrants show they were garbage, and that the FBI did not verify the information presented to Federal Judges to spy on Trump and his people.....this is a massive scandal that makes the Plumbers look like boy scouts....

The FISA warrant is so much garbage that the Times Released it on Saturday night...the old standard being you Friday was the day you dumped documents to make them dissapear to the media....and this one they had to release on Saturday to hide them even more....

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, a top member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said Sunday that the Steele dossier “has proven to be a bunch of garbage” and that the FBI has verified “almost none of it.”

----

On Sunday, President Donald Trump claimed on Twitter that the applications showed that the FBI “misled” the federal courts and that the government “illegally” spied on his campaign. (RELATED: Trump Sees ‘Illegal Spying’ After Carter Page FISA Released)

“I think the whole FISA warrant process needs to be looked at,” Graham said in an interview on CBS News’ “Face the Nation.”

“The warrant on Carter Page was supported mostly by a dossier that came from Michael [sic] Steele who was being paid by the Democratic party to do opposition research and the dossier was collected, I think, from Russian intelligence services and if you asked the FBI today, how much of the dossier on Trump has been verified, almost none of it.”

Asked whether he believes that the surveillance against Page was justified, Graham responded: “No, not at all in my view.”

“If the dossier is the reason you issued the warrant, it was a bunch of garbage. The dossier has proven to be a bunch of garbage,” he told host Margaret Brennan.
Worse still is Peter Strzok is shown to have lied to congress about his involvement in those petitions.. Strzok stated he had no knowledge or involvement under oath and now its coming out he most certifiably did, he was a major contributor to it... This taints the Mueller investigation as all fruit of the poisonous tree..

A lot of other information came out as well and is being researched. There is criminality involved with falsifying of records given to the court by the DOJ and FBI. Its no wonder the NYSlimes tried to bury this deep on a Saturday morning..

Oh, well then, if Lindsey Graham says so....

What IS it about South Carolina? Their congressional representatives have such wonderful faces. I like Lindsey Graham, and Trey Gowdy is just spectacular. He may get elected just on the basis of that face.

----

Republicans need to call for the Mueller investigation to end. No evidence of collusion has been found and with the FISA document release I'm not sure how Mueller can justify obstruction.
We keep hearing people like Gowdy ramble off about TRUMP needing to separate Russians meddling in our elections and collusion, when Gowdy needs to press on the Mueller investigation should end, because Mueller is not needed to investigate Russian meddling.

Forum List

Back