Southern Nationalist Group Creates Russian Language Website Page

Given what Russia has done, both before and during Putin, I am inordinately curious if the members of this site really want to see a union between Russia and America that would block all our former allies. I understand the whole "he swung the election so we wouldn't be stuck with Hillary" asshattery - but is this really a road you want to continue down?

The letter posted by the group says that the South and Russia are "two natural allies" against threats of globalism and mass migration. "As fellow Whites of northern European extraction, we come from the same general gene pool. As inheritors of the European cultural tradition, we share similar values, customs, and ways of life. And as Christians, we worship the same Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and our common faith binds us as brothers and sisters," Hill wrote.

Hill encourages the two groups to "take advantage of the climate of increasing trust and friendship between us" and believes that the creation of a Russian language page is the first step in that direction.

SOUTHERN NATIONALIST GROUP CREATES RUSSIAN LANGUAGE WEBSITE PAGE TO FOSTER RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE 'TWO NATURAL ALLIES'

Ted Kennedy Colluded With Russia to Subvert a Presidential Election

Newsmax. Oh, no thank you.

Sounds like Hillary’s reset. Good thing Russia is no geopolitical threat, especially after obama was re-elected for added flexibility. :wink_2:

Care to address the subject of the thread? I'm perfectly willing to restate it for you.

Are you fine with Russia and NK being our new allies, and us losing all our prior allies?
How can you complain when the previous admin strived for that Russia alliance?

You're going to have to provide a citation for that allegation. Because striving doesn't involve closing down compounds and kicking out thirty-five Russian diplomats.

You're not actually entitled to your own set of facts.
My original post explained that in detail.

Okay, well. I probably didn't give it enough time but it's obvious that nobody is going to answer the question honestly - or at all, really.

Imma go play WoW.

Sounds like Hillary’s reset. Good thing Russia is no geopolitical threat, especially after obama was re-elected for added flexibility. :wink_2:

Care to address the subject of the thread? I'm perfectly willing to restate it for you.

Are you fine with Russia and NK being our new allies, and us losing all our prior allies?
Our Allies...llmmaaooo

Awfully early in the day to be drinking - did you have something on your mind?

Are you aware that they all came and helped us after 9/11?
Drinking??? like thinking Trump wants to be Allies with them......grow up...try some honesty......if useless Nato goes away the world will not end......

‘The letter posted by the group says that the South and Russia are "two natural allies" against threats of globalism and mass migration.”’ ibid

The stupidity of this – among other things – is that Russia is working against both America's allies and American interests; Putin is targeting America itself, with Trump as Putin’s useful idiot in accomplishing that.

And Putin’s hostility toward the United States is hostility toward the American South as well.

Given what Russia has done, both before and during Putin, I am inordinately curious if the members of this site really want to see a union between Russia and America that would block all our former allies. I understand the whole "he swung the election so we wouldn't be stuck with Hillary" asshattery - but is this really a road you want to continue down?

The letter posted by the group says that the South and Russia are "two natural allies" against threats of globalism and mass migration. "As fellow Whites of northern European extraction, we come from the same general gene pool. As inheritors of the European cultural tradition, we share similar values, customs, and ways of life. And as Christians, we worship the same Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and our common faith binds us as brothers and sisters," Hill wrote.

Hill encourages the two groups to "take advantage of the climate of increasing trust and friendship between us" and believes that the creation of a Russian language page is the first step in that direction.

SOUTHERN NATIONALIST GROUP CREATES RUSSIAN LANGUAGE WEBSITE PAGE TO FOSTER RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE 'TWO NATURAL ALLIES'

Ted Kennedy Colluded With Russia to Subvert a Presidential Election

Newsmax. Oh, no thank you.
You're quoting DYING NEWSWEEK, so nobody gives a shit about your opinion of the new media

‘The letter posted by the group says that the South and Russia are "two natural allies" against threats of globalism and mass migration.”’ ibid

The stupidity of this – among other things – is that Russia is working against both America's allies and American interests; Putin is targeting America itself, with Trump as Putin’s useful idiot in accomplishing that.

And Putin’s hostility toward the United States is hostility toward the American South as well.
The group in the thread has no genuine defenders. They’re marginal but make for great lefty propaganda opportunity. They’re the equivalent of black Muslims.

And then, the Boston Herald covers Ted's collusion, which no lefties has a problem with:

Carr: Forget Donald Trump, Teddy Kennedy was Moscow’s bestie

You do know that Ted Kennedy conspired with the Soviets in 1984 to oust Ronald Reagan from the White House, right?

You didn’t know that? Well, don’t feel so bad. That news has always been given a good leaving alone by the alt-left media now promoting this nonsense about “Russian hacking.”

Forum List

Back