South side black Chicagoans call obama the worst president ever

it's probably because they see him on TV having fun while so many people are unemployed and have no unemployment extensions

They'll get it by November, what with ACA and FINALLY a recovery, now that Pubs have cut out the phony crises...

I know your area really well franco (oh and by the way I do miss it so) but how is your area going to support all these new folks.

These are true Hispanics. Not like Mexicans.

BS. Hispanics means they speak Spanish. The ones who have relatives here will get in, and make great citizens, at least as far as greedy idiot pubs screwing the nonrich and their racist hater dupes allow.

End the war on drugs and stop wrecking Latin America, pass the Reform Bill with a good SS ID card- would Pass if Boehner allowed a vote, and END THE PROBLEM.

Before I moved from the South side of Chicago, I talked with an "auntie" for a brief time. She talked of her charges and the danger of their walking to school. Before I caught myself I blurted out: you should move, and just as suddenly I realized what I had said and the stupidity of the remark.

Forum List

Back