Al Gore just cannot catch a break

Ripple

Makin' Waves
Jul 13, 2014
Northeastern Sacramento
With Al Gore visiting Canberra today, it’s little surprise that the ‘Al Gore Effect’ has struck again.

The ‘Al Gore Effect’ is defined by the Urban Dictionary as;

“the phenomenon that leads to unseasonably cold temperatures, driving rain, hail, or snow whenever Al Gore visits an area to discuss global warming.”

There are countless examples of Al Gore visiting a city, only for freezing below normal temperatures to strike.

Simply the phenomenon of the ‘Al Gore Affect’ is Mother Nature laughing at Al Gore, as he jet sets around the world preaching that we are all doing to fry, Mother Nature turns on an icy blast of freezing weather.

One wonders what would happen if an Aboriginal found a cell phone that had some battery life left. Would he try to return it to the Gods?

Al Gore just cannot catch a break
But he did get a break. About two decades ago while playing basketball with some colleagues ...

Al_Gore_on_crutches.gif

I am not happy with my summer.

Can everyone just up your carbon shit and make it warm up here?

Bwhahahahaha I had never seen that before!! He reminds me of that total fucking goober in High School that was stuffed in to lockers and given a wet blanket party later on.. beat the damn shit out of him.. LOL

I get embarrassed for him watching it. He's like Glinda the good witch coming to reassure the munchkins.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

That is funny.

With Al Gore visiting Canberra today, it’s little surprise that the ‘Al Gore Effect’ has struck again.

The ‘Al Gore Effect’ is defined by the Urban Dictionary as;

“the phenomenon that leads to unseasonably cold temperatures, driving rain, hail, or snow whenever Al Gore visits an area to discuss global warming.”

There are countless examples of Al Gore visiting a city, only for freezing below normal temperatures to strike.

Simply the phenomenon of the ‘Al Gore Affect’ is Mother Nature laughing at Al Gore, as he jet sets around the world preaching that we are all doing to fry, Mother Nature turns on an icy blast of freezing weather.

One wonders what would happen if an Aboriginal found a cell phone that had some battery life left. Would he try to return it to the Gods?

He does not need a break. He has more oil money from his father and Al Jezeera Networks' parents than most West Texas crude speculators combined. He is the ultimate oil man..... He's made money off black gold, continues to burn more energy than most Americans. Now, the only thing left for him to do is the same thing Harry Reid, John Kerry, and Nancy Pelosi are trying to do: lock up the true 1 percenters and kill the middle class with more taxes.

Forum List

Back