South Park

That's cool, the Dog Whisperer is kind of an obscure show for them to be making fun of, good for them. I bet it'll be funny.

Has anyone else ever seen The Dog Whisperer? It's really funny and sometimes kinda creepy.

It was pretty decent. It ripped on Nanny 911 and Super nanny the most. Dog whisperer made out pretty well.

I love the part where cartman's soul is battling each other and he shifts between a demon and himself.

insein said:
It was pretty decent. It ripped on Nanny 911 and Super nanny the most. Dog whisperer made out pretty well.

I love the part where cartman's soul is battling each other and he shifts between a demon and himself.

Dog whisperer kicked ass. But we find out that it is because Cartman's mom is so desperate for a friend that she does this to the boy....

no1tovote4 said:
Dog whisperer kicked ass. But we find out that it is because Cartman's mom is so desperate for a friend that she does this to the boy....

I think they were mainly ripping on parents that try to be their kids friend instead of their parent. These guys always have a subtle message behind the wacky facade. Some jump out and smack you up side the head like the Gooback episode. Others make you think alittle harder, like this one.

This was a good episode, like insein said it was more subtle than most of their shows. I just hate that it was the last episode of this half of the season. Gotta wait six months for new ones now!

I'm gonna grade the shows, everyone else join in.

Return of Chef: A-
Smug Alert!: C+
Cartoon Wars 1: B+
Cartoon Wars 2: A+
A Million Little Fibers: B
Manbearpig: C
TSST!: B-

Forum List

Back