South Park clip from 2005 on transgenders making the news. . It was meant to be funny, but now such absurdity is the new norm we must accept.

jehanne1431

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2018
I have never watched South Park, but this 1 ½ minute clip is from 3/9/05 and is now in the news. . --- And it is mocking the woke world and educators and medical experts who think we need to change biological facts and definitions. . It’s now “birthing parent,” would not want to insult anyone. . We have to change to accommodate those in power.

I've watched SP for years & they are often spot on the issues & will go after both sides.
They used to be more libertarian but I can tell they have slowly been going the way of most woketards.
They recently took the black character, Token & changed his name to Tolkien in an episode & then actually went back & changed the name in other episodes. How very Orwellian.

The transanity movement needs to be mocked because it is so dangerous & insidious now that they are going after kids.
It was one thing when a mentally ill adult decided to do something really stupid but kids are strictly off limits to the freaks, geeks & twinks

708.jpeg

The video in the OP appears to be gone, so here it is.

South Park does it again. Talk about prophetic... :lol:

Pete Buttigieg's new transportation invention.

OMG that's the episode! I just saw it the other day for the first time. Airline travel was too expensive and inefficient with the long lines so he invented this thing that could you around faster/better but you had to take a dildo up your butt, in your mouth and you had to jack off two hand controllers. So everyone is buying them and dealing with the thing up the butt because it beats having to go to an airport. So fucking funny!

I have never watched South Park, but this 1 ½ minute clip is from 3/9/05 and is now in the news. . --- And it is mocking the woke world and educators and medical experts who think we need to change biological facts and definitions. . It’s now “birthing parent,” would not want to insult anyone. . We have to change to accommodate those in power.
South Park has been predicting the future for a long time

Forum List

Back