South Korea Elects First Female President

Pay attention, Dieter. I said physically shrinking.

Generation of North Koreans ‘stunted and malnourished’
It´s propaganda anyway. If there is any shortage, it´s due to western isolation of the country. What a hypocrisy to point at them. But they will overcome that times and break free from the western stranglehold by developing everything self. What a great country.

How much do you have to drink each night to quiet the screams in your head that East Germany isn't coming back, Dieter?

:lol::badgrin::lol:

Go to North Korea, Dieter. Teach them to dance, and offer to serve the regime in any (you know what I mean) way you can. Don't bother buying a return ticket, Dieter. And don't bring your monkey for it shall be eaten or executed as suspiciously more intelligent than you or anyone in that hell-hole.

Juche has failed for them and for you, Dieter.

How much do you have to drink each night to quiet the screams in your head that East Germany isn't coming back, Dieter?

Go to North Korea, Dieter. Teach them to dance, and offer to serve the regime in any (you know what I mean) way you can. Don't bother buying a return ticket, Dieter. And don't bring your monkey for it shall be eaten or executed as suspiciously more intelligent than you or anyone in that hell-hole.

66508131.jpg

Average IQ by Country

And hell, don´t want to be in front of them...
sturmh.jpg

I find the new president's approach interesting, "she will resume political dialogue and provide some sort of humanitarian aid. She also plans to restore some small-scale economic projects and cultural exchanges"

However, for more substantial involvement she insists that North Korea start to dismantle their nuclear weapons. I do not believe they will do this and she may fail in this regard.

Average IQ by Country
]

What do you think that asterix is for, Dieter? :rolleyes:

Guess what one of the effects of severe malnutrition is, Dieter?

66508131.jpg

Average IQ by Country

And hell, don´t want to be in front of them...
sturmh.jpg

Interesting to note that Germany's average IQ is going down. See how you and your commie pals from the old east Germany have lowered standards!

Interesting to note that Germany's average IQ is going down. See how you and your commie pals from the old east Germany have lowered standards!

"While I am definitely no fan of the GDR, you have to give the former minister of Education Margot Honecker her dues: 1) I would give my right arm to have the same quality of school system as they had back then. (Not the content, mind you, but the system), When the first generation of young East German men had to join the army in 1990, their average IQ was 105. 10 years later - when they were a product of the unified German - and disastrous - school system - the average had fallen to 95. 2) My kids went to a kindergarten in a standardized East German kindergarten building (Which Margot H. had helped develop). It was not posh, but it was definitely well thought through - including the small siesta rooms, where their teachers could sit outside, relax - and still have an eye on the little sleepers..."

- Victor , Berlin, 24/1/2012 12:44
Marriage woes of East German president revealed in newly released secret documents | Mail Online

More than you will EVER know, you idiotic old wannabe commie.

Japan and South Korea are more than capable of food self-sufficiency (both with much higher population density than North Korea). They abandoned that as a national goal because both are modern, mature economies and can import the components of a varied and often changing diet more cheaply than relying on domestic production of certain foods - of course. I would explain to you how changing demographics also plays into this, but you are clearly too stupid to grasp the concept. North Korea on the other hand, has seen upwards of a million of its people starve to death, sometimes resorting to canabalism, and are physically shrinking all due to the inept and shamelessly corrupt regime abusing those very people.

Give it up, fool. History has long since passed you by and it ain't comin' back around again to pick you up.
You just eat your propaganda. North Korea´s population does not shrink and never did.
Demographics of North Korea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Korean_lady_in_Pyongyang.jpg

If North Korea is so wonderful why aren't you living there?

I took the wrong plane and when I woke up I was in North Dakota. But North Dakota´s capital has such a nice name. Bismarck. So I decided to stay a while. But then I was shocked when I found out that there are no flights USA - North Korea. So I be stuck in Bismarck. But well, not bad here.

I took the wrong plane and when I woke up I was in North Dakota. But North Dakota´s capital has such a nice name. Bismarck. So I decided to stay a while. But then I was shocked when I found out that there are no flights USA - North Korea. So I be stuck in Bismarck. But well, not bad here.

Ok.

Forum List

Back